The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Verifica a sorpresa? Interrogazione domani ma non hai studiato? Riassunti è quello che ti serve! Manzoni, Dante, Omero, Divina commedia, Promessi Sposi, Iliade, Odissea...
Tutta la letteratura italiana a portata di mano! Funziona senza collegamento ad Internet, ovunque ti trovi, anche alla maturità, come centinaia di studenti hanno fatto quest'anno...
Oltre 150 tra riassunti, biografie e approfondimenti di letteratura: troverai solo gli autori che contano: siamo andati a scuola anche noi e sappiamo cosa si studia e cosa no.
Tra i tanti autori, molto spazio è dedicato a Dante, Manzoni, Pascoli, Leopardi, D'Annunzio...
Salva i tuoi riassunti preferiti e ritrovali più facilmente!
Condividi i riassunti con i tuoi amici via email, whatsapp e in molti altri modi.
For your note taking and your search easy, fast, and simple, we recommend that you use Notebook. You only have to note the list of your tasks, emails, personal information, everything you want to recall.
You can find your recordings in peace and this while having the exact dates of the notes.
Go and try it !!
Tags: Notebook, Quick note, Onenote, One note, notepad, evernote, word
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Galaxy Note 5 with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Kahoot! ensures 100% engagement by turning the classroom into a gameshow, combining multiplayer game-based learning, ease-of-use and mobile technology, creating an enchanting social experience which leaves everyone totally gripped and absorbed in the subject.
Kahoot! provides deep learning through creation of educational games, and new understanding through playing them.
- This is the student controller app for Android devices to join a game; sign up at getkahoot.com to create, discover, launch and play games
- Works on any device with a web browser! Students join a game at kahoot.it if using a non-Android device
- Save time on grading! Access game data for all students, understanding what they answer for each question and how fast; allowing you to adapt their learning accordingly
- Our game-based pedagogy takes students on a journey from “Learner to Leaders” as they create their own games for classmates to play
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of pre-existing games made by the Kahoot! community
"I have NEVER had a response to an educational tool like I’ve had to Kahoot!”
Sandra Budd, Teacher at Institute of Notre Dame, Baltimore
There are a couple of known issues we are working to fix:
- Pressing the back button on your device exits the game. Ensure your students don’t press this mid-game unless they want to restart the app!
- The Facebook/Twitter share score buttons at the end of the game are functioning, but there is a layout issue with each when you press the button.
Alternatively, you can also join a game from https://kahoot.it/ where all functionality is fully working. If you have any questions browse our FAQs: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/27766-faqs
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Backup - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Interested in beta testing? Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/oIOmKD
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
•Inquire about exam results
•View the history of previous exam results
•Emailing exam results
СПИСОК ВОЗМОЖНОСТЕЙ ПРОГРАММЫ
100 АВТОРСКИХ СТАТЕЙ И КНИГ:
• Как сделать курсовой за вечер
• Как сдать экзамен, не готовясь
• Как быстро допуститься к сессии
• Как секс влияет на успеваемость
• Как легально пропускать занятия
• Как пользоваться микронаушником
• Как высыпаться за 5 часов, быстро читать, отлично запоминать и чувствовать себя замечательно
И многое другое
70 ВИДЕОМАТЕРИАЛОВ ПО ТЕМАМ
• Как записать текст в калькулятор
• Шпоры в часах и телефоне
• Как пользоваться ручкой-сканером
• Решение задач онлайн
И многое другое
200 ССЫЛОК НА ПОЛЕЗНЫЕ СЕРВИСЫ, САЙТЫ, ПРОГРАММЫ
• Как проверить орфографию
• Подборка синонимов и ассоциаций
• Создание списка используемой литературы
• Онлайн распознавание текста
• Калькулятор сна
• Создание презентаций
РЕШЕНИЕ СТУДЕНЧЕСКИХ ПРОБЛЕМ
* Что делать, если ничего не знаешь
* Не хватает времени
* Сложно учиться
* Исключают из ВУЗа
* Если все надоело
* Кто поможет студенту
И многое другое
* Поиск шпор, рефератов, методочек, курсовых, дипломов
* Каталог сервисов облегачающих жизнь студенту (Консультация юриста, онлайн решение задач, поиск работы и др.)
* Каталог групп в социальных сетях, направленных на решение студенческийх проблем
ПОСЕТИТЕ НАШ САЙТ
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Una volta effettuato l'accesso con le credenziali del sito d'Ateneo e scelto il tuo Dipartimento, accederai a tutte le notizie e i contenuti di primo piano per la tua carriera universitaria.
Oltre al tuo libretto universitario, dove avrai sempre a disposizione la tua media (aritmetica e ponderata), il resoconto della tua carriera e tutti gli esami svolti o da svolgere del tuo piano di studi, avrai accesso anche a:
- LIBRETTO E PIANO DI STUDI
- PRENOTAZIONE ESAMI
- RESOCONTO TASSE UNIVERSITARIE
- AVVISI DIDATTICI
- EVENTI DI DIPARTIMENTO
- ORARI DI RICEVIMENTO
- CONTATTI E ORARI DELLA SEGRETERIA STUDENTI
- SCONTI RISERVATI AGLI STUDENTI
- EVENTI E PARTY UNIVERSITARI
- CONTATTI DELL'ASSOCIAZIONE DI RIFERIMENTO DEL TUO DIPARTIMENTO
Se hai dubbi, vuoi darci un suggerimento o vuoi segnalare un bug scrivi a email@example.com
N.B. Quest'app è ufficialmente approvata e patrocinata dalla Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli, ma non è sviluppata né pubblicata dall'Università stessa.
L'app è un servizio autonomo offerto dalla Next Level.
Lo sviluppatore garantisce la piena sicurezza nell'inserimento delle credenziali di accesso ai servizi di Ateneo, in quanto queste non vengono utilizzate in alcun modo dall'app né inviate ad alcun server se non quello dell'Università per il log-in; tuttavia accedendo l'utente è tenuto ad assumersi le proprie responsabilità per eventuali perdite/furti di tali dati.
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
All the famous dishes of Italian cuisine and much more!
Find new ideas for a dinner with your friends, check your fridge for available ingredients and bring the list of missing ones with you at the grocery.
Tip: if you can read Italian, try switching to the Italian cookbook in the options menu, to see even more recipes (2500+) ...
Puoi anche conservare gli articoli in una sezione Da leggere o condividerli su tutti i social network e messenger supportati sul tuo dispositivo.
Il Post è un giornale online edito dal 19 aprile 2010 e diretto da Luca Sofri.
La redazione è composta dai giornalisti Arianna Cavallo, Francesco Costa, Giulia Balducci ed Emanuele Menietti, oltre che da una serie di collaboratori.
Il Post è un aggregatore dei migliori contenuti della stampa italiana e internazionale, selezionati e commentati dalla redazione, affiancati da contenuti originali prodotti dalla redazione e dai post di numerosi collaboratori, tra cui Paolo Virzì, Debora Serracchiani, Filippo Facci, Andrea Romano, Ivan Scalfarotto, Giuseppe Civati, Antonio Dini.
Nel 2010 il Post ha vinto la terza edizione del Premio Ischia Social Network per l'informazione online, assegnato nel corso del Premio Ischia Internazionale di Giornalismo.
Non ricordi una regola grammaticale o vuoi ripassare velocemente un autore?
Latino è l’app gratuita di Studenti.it che ti permette di studiare il latino usando il tuo smartphone Android.
Ti dà accesso facile e veloce a 2300 versioni tradotte, schede di approfondimento e più di 1300 appunti di latino di Studenti.it.
- Rimani sempre informato, con tutte le ultime news e gli approfondimenti sull'economia e la finanza
- Monitora le novità sui titoli che possiedi o che decidi di seguire
- Scopri che cosa pensano gli analisti delle azioni di Piazza Affari, con i rispettivi rating e target price
- Conosci in anticipo gli eventi che nel corso della giornata condizioneranno i mercati o l'andamento di un titolo in particolare
Segui i mercati e le sorti dei tuoi investimenti con l'app di SoldiOnline!
- Sfoglia le notizie più interessanti sui temi di attualità, economia, tecnologia e tanto altro
- Condividi le news che più ti colpiscono con i tuoi amici su Facebook e Twitter
- Approfondisci quello che gli altri media non ti dicono
Prova a cucinarle e condividi su Facebook i tuoi successi!
Ecco che cosa ti offriamo:
-- Idee e suggerimenti --
Ogni giorno troverai una nuova ricetta, selezionata per te dalla nostra redazione.
-- Tutte le ricette --
Cerca o sfoglia tutte le nostre ricette e quelle inviate da voi, ordinate per categoria, per area geografica di origine, per stagione. Esplora i piatti tradizionali di altre regioni o di un Paese lontano, trova i dolci più sfiziosi, fai contento il tuo ospite vegetariano, e molto di più!
-- Preferiti --
Raccogli qui le ricette che ti sono piaciute e le avrai sempre rapidamente a portata di mano.
-- Lista spesa --
Hai scelto che ricetta preparare? Noi ti aiutiamo a tenere traccia degli ingredienti necessari, di quelli che hai e di quelli che ancora mancano. Usa il tuo smartphone Android quando fai la spesa, per non dimenticare nulla.