It has been done for those who dont want the full and too much featured notes applications with tags, folders, photos, locations, sync and so on.
This is very similar to the iPhone note app, just create and edit notes, and a couple of features more, like synchronization and reminders.
Very simple to easy. Just create a new note. save it and you're done!
They can also be included in the global search system to easily find out your notes in the future.
Installation includes also a home screen widget.
The main features are:
* Create, edit, delete notes.
* Import/Export all your notes for backup
* Synchronize your notes with google tasks.
* Send notes to calendar.
* Mark notes as completed.
* Share in/out. You can share a note with one of your installed services ( fb, twitter, dropbox, gmail, etc.. ) but you can also import text from one of them too.
* Dropbox synchronization. Just login into your dropbox account, from the preferences panel, and start sync your notes accross different devices.
* Alarm reminders. For every note you can add a reminder. You'll be notified, by a system popup and with a vibration and a sound beep.
* Auto-backup of your notes
* Change theme
To understand permissions used in this app:
* INTERNET: used for synchronization
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used by ads
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup and restore
* VIBRATE and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used for alarm reminders
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS and WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS permissions are used for google tasks integration.
* INSTALL_SHORTCUT used to create desktop shortcuts for a single note.
If you want to contribute in translating this app into your language or create a custom theme please email me!
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
New version with some more features:
- Possibility to manually enter the exams without waiting for connection
- Research on the university staff
- Looking for some of the structures
- Implementation of a new library for improving demand in the background
- Added functions on the elements of the lists, visible holding the item
-some features are still in the process of improvement may not yet be fully functional
New revamped version of the logic and interaction with the web. There have been significant changes which we hope to have made an improvement to the whole. Some pages may be slow because their loading depends from interrogation of multiple web pages, so the speed does not depend on the application itself but from the network and the response time of the server queried. In the meantime, we study a new library to try to speed things up a little 'things, but it will still take a bit' of time: be patient and if you do not load a few pages there are many more!!
Thanks to this application you will be directed straight to the students UniBo service that contains all the links to access :
- Evidence of admission
- Examinations ( Almaesami )
- Reservations ( enrollment , verification and test of language )
- State taxes ediscrizione
- Certificates and self-certification
- Passing the course
- Discontinuance studies
- International Mobility ( AlmaRM ) (Erasmus , overseas)
Other services available and selectable from the menu:
- Alma Digital Library ( AlmaDL )
- AlmaEsami - For reservation of an exam
- AMS Thesis and PhD Thesis
- Conventions and internships online
- Job Placement
- Distribution lists faculty-student
- Teaching materials
- Curricula online
- University Library Services
- Students Online
The application is free , lighter and faster : download it on your devices !
To round off the New Year, some important updates:
- Automated login with saving credentials in a secure, private and not accessible from the outside
- The menu bar to delete the credentials and share the app with your friends
2) Career -> you can check the record book; arithmetic mean. and weighted voting, and a prediction of the degree of departure
3) Profile where you can see all the details of your university profile
To round off the New Year, some important updates :
- Automated login with saving credentials in a secure, private and not accessible from the outside
- The menu bar to delete the credentials and share the app with your friends
1 ) Welcome
2 ) Career - > you can check the record book ; arithmetic mean . and weighted voting , and a prediction of the degree of departure
3 ) Profile where you can see all the details of your academic profile .
Finally came the long-awaited update:
FROM NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANY FILE THAT WILL FIND ON THE PAGES , from educational material to the thesis , the confidential documents in public ones.
Also added a window for the service of the email .
- New Pages
- New graphics
- System notifications to certain pages of the school, and ell'università of the degree course
- correction of bugs reported
and much more
Improved performance and the application should be faster (the login operations will be improved in future releases)
New pages and ability to see the web pages of all the bears and all schools
Cerca, trova, salva e visiona offline tutti gli appunti che vuoi!
Oltre 70.000 appunti tra versioni, temi, tesine, dispense, esercitazioni e guide di qualità per scuola e università, tutti creati dalla più grande community di studenti e approvati uno ad uno dai nostri tutor.
E ancora, un database di oltre 1.000.000+ risposte della community su argomenti di studio e non solo.
Appunti per le Materie: italiano, inglese, latino, greco, storia, scienze, economia, storia dell'arte, diritto, medicina, psicologia, ingegneria, matematica, geometria, fisica, chimica, filosofia, grammatica, giurisprudenza, biologia.
- Studia sui migliori appunti scolastici e universitari
- Informati con le nostre notizie e guide esclusive
- Guarda i video della Skuola Tv per semplificarti la vita e studiare meglio
- 70.000+ tra appunti scolastici e della tua università!
- 1.000.000+ risposte della community
- Traduzioni e versioni di latino e greco
- Temi e saggi svolti
- Riassunti libri
- Maturità: tesine, percorsi e notizie
- Prova Invalsi: tesine, percorsi e notizie
- Notizie su scuola , università e curiosità dalla nostra redazione
- Guide e test per l’orientamento e la preparazione agli esami
- Skuola TV: video settimanali e consigli per svoltare nello studio
- Preferiti: salva e visiona offline ogni contenuto
- Funzione Anti-Panico
There is a 14 day free trial if you would like to test the app before purchasing. If your device runs Android 4.0 or higher you should try version 2.
Version 2 Google Play App Trial Link
This app allows the teacher to enter up to 20 different class lists of up to 99 students per class. The teacher can then click on the dice button to select a student from the list randomly. It also allows allows the teacher to create groups of students from sizes 2 - 6.
-Record student absent so their names are not called.
-Keep track of number of times that student is called on
-Keep track of correct and incorrect responses
-Call student at random and have device speak name out aloud
-Generate random student groups of 2-6 students and then select a student randomly in each group if needed.
-Customize groups individually by moving students who cannot work together
-Backup/Import data from Dropbox
I have found that students enjoy the Speak Aloud feature in my classroom and participation is more equitable and students really do participate more. Perhaps users will find another setting where this app may be useful
keywords: random picker, random choice, student selector, random student, teacher, school, education
Sono disponibili appunti dal primo anno al quinto e vario materiale riguardante l'ingegneria.
Sono scaricabili: appunti, slides, temi d'esame, esercizi svolti, ecc. Questa applicazione si collega al servizio Google Documents al fine di scaricare i files.
Ovviamente, non sono presenti link a materiale pirata e tutti i documenti sono scaricabili gratuitamente. I diritti sui singoli files sono di proprietà degli autori elencati in dettaglio nelle diverse pagine.
The app is designed for pupils who want to have their entire school life under control, students who want more control in their studies or simply parents who want to their childrens schedule with them.
In addition to the curriculum itself can also manage homework and grades easy and straightforward.
In order not to go into detail, I will mention only briefly discuss the five main reasons for this timetable:
1) Main Function: Schedule
Colors for subjects can be chosen freely.
Day View (Classic) Week, next x subjects.
Several lesson plans are created.
2) very comfortable input (without limitations):
Speech recognition and date picker. Entries can be edited, deleted and copied.
3) homework assignments with priority and due date
4) exams and grades
Exams can be created and applied including weighting grades (credit). The average is calculated automatically.
5) widget and backup function
Note: Widgets do not always work from SD card!
Have fun with the app.
For further details and questions:
Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 11 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician and Basque.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations, on and off campus.
- Opening times of the various on-campus services
- Find out which rooms have available Open-Access Computers.
- View & renew your Library Loans.
- Search the Library Catalogue
- View your Course Timetable and add lectures to your calendar
- Search for support staff or lecturers using the Staff directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and the Students’ Union.
- Travel information including London buses & tubes, Boris bikes and Hawkshead Bus Timetable
- Access to key resources on RVC Learn, videos and assessments
- Induction & Fresher's Week information
- Access to key information such as IT guides and services available for students
New features are continuously being planned and we are keen to implement requested features so please send your suggestions through.
Although Teacher’s Notebook is an application designed for professional teacher usage, it has already more than 62.000 downloads and thousands of active users. This is why we feel so proud, and thankful to all the people who trust part of their work on ours.
Description of the application:
Teacher’s Notebook has the aim of making more dynamic and optimizing daily teaching tasks and objectives (grading, attendance, students’ cards, class diaries, etc.)
This application main device is the substitution of traditional class paper diaries used to keep course and students data updated. For this reason it is a very useful tool during the period of classes, and saves a lot of time and effort out of class too.
Benefits of Teacher’s Notebook (TN):
- Download students’ data from a PC through our template or web form (www.labeldroid.com)
- Share with other colleagues the students’ data, notes, course structures and configurations, etc.
- Evaluate and grade students with extremely flexible and complete tools, easy to configure, compatible with all grading systems, and able to calculate grade means. TN will grant assessments, criteria, indicators, percentage weighting, basis of calculation, equivalence charts, control matrixes, estimations, etc.) Dozens of comments and suggestions made by users had been taken into account in order to fulfill 99% of all grading systems, while preserving the simplicity of usage with characterizes this application.
- Accomplish an attendance control system (absences, delays, justifications, partial absences, Tutor contact by means of email/sms, absence filter, report generator in CSV format...)
- Manage all students information cards, ordered by groups, with the following data: contact, Tutors, 3 office hours notebooks classified by date, unlimited personal notes, etc.
- Display a general diary and a class diary for each course, as well as obtain their CVS report..
- Access to a 8 level check box to make temporary notes or comments about each student.
- Handle a completely modifiable class schedule.
- Access to Google calendar, set of subjects, faculty meetings, watches, evaluation sessions, etc. Also download the scholar schedule of each Autonomous Community (free access through our website).
- Download all application data and export them to a CSV format compatible with any worksheet.
- Create security copies (internal memory, dropbox, drive, etc) of all data stored in your device, and export them to other devices.
Please mind that TN manual is available in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8invFZ8k2OX0sSMZJGWPxkBbSrtepJd1M-t9s4zHkE/edit?usp=sharing
We are pleased to be contacted in order to make improvements. All comments, suggestions, and questions will be welcomed and answered. You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 100 students per class and up to 13 classes.
- group sizes 2 - 6 members
- Email a screenshot and text of the groups for future records
- Manually customize groups in cases where you are not happy with the random group outcome.
- Save backup file to Dropbox
- Increase maximum class number if needed
- More customizable settings
- Output to PDF or Google Cloud Print
keywords: teacher, educator, groups, students
Colorful and mesmerizing! Your toddler will love this game!
Tap the screen to unleash new colorful ripples. An interactive experience for your toddler. Backgrounds will change automatically or when you press the back key. To exit the game, press the home key. Now with music and multi-touch!
Check out my other toddler and preschool kids games:
- Kids Animal Piano
- Kids Halloween Piano (new!)
- Toddler Coloring Book
- Toddler Fireworks
- Escape The Bee
- Toddler Smudge
If you need a toddler lock for any of these games, download Toddler Central, a universal toddler lock!
Note: this game has been primarily designed for toddlers, but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids.
Using great music by Alexander Blu: http://www.alexanderblu.com
Keywords: children, kid, toddler, baby, infant, child, game, play, toddler, color, music, lullaby
More from developer
All the famous dishes of Italian cuisine and much more!
Find new ideas for a dinner with your friends, check your fridge for available ingredients and bring the list of missing ones with you at the grocery.
Tip: if you can read Italian, try switching to the Italian cookbook in the options menu, to see even more recipes (2000+) ...
Prova a cucinarle e condividi su Facebook i tuoi successi!
Ecco che cosa ti offriamo:
-- Idee e suggerimenti --
Ogni giorno troverai una nuova ricetta, selezionata per te dalla nostra redazione.
-- Tutte le ricette --
Cerca o sfoglia tutte le nostre ricette e quelle inviate da voi, ordinate per categoria, per area geografica di origine, per stagione. Esplora i piatti tradizionali di altre regioni o di un Paese lontano, trova i dolci più sfiziosi, fai contento il tuo ospite vegetariano, e molto di più!
-- Preferiti --
Raccogli qui le ricette che ti sono piaciute e le avrai sempre rapidamente a portata di mano.
-- Lista spesa --
Hai scelto che ricetta preparare? Noi ti aiutiamo a tenere traccia degli ingredienti necessari, di quelli che hai e di quelli che ancora mancano. Usa il tuo smartphone Android quando fai la spesa, per non dimenticare nulla.
Hai un dubbio di traduzione su una versione di Latino?
Non ricordi una regola grammaticale o vuoi ripassare velocemente un autore?
Latino è l’app gratuita di Studenti.it che ti permette di studiare il latino usando il tuo smartphone Android.
Ti dà accesso facile e veloce a 2300 versioni tradotte, schede di approfondimento e più di 1300 appunti di latino di Studenti.it.
Con l'app di SoldiOnline tieni sotto controllo tutte le ultime notizie su economia e finanza e hai gli strumenti necessari per decidere su che titoli puntare.
- Rimani sempre informato, con tutte le ultime news e gli approfondimenti sull'economia e la finanza
- Monitora le novità sui titoli che possiedi o che decidi di seguire
- Scopri che cosa pensano gli analisti delle azioni di Piazza Affari, con i rispettivi rating e target price
- Conosci in anticipo gli eventi che nel corso della giornata condizioneranno i mercati o l'andamento di un titolo in particolare
Segui i mercati e le sorti dei tuoi investimenti con l'app di SoldiOnline!
Giornalettismo è lo specchio della realtà quotidiana, e permette di avere uno spaccato minuto per minuto di ciò che accade intorno a noi e nel mondo, commentato con uno sguardo libero da preconcetti e pregiudizi.
- Sfoglia le notizie più interessanti sui temi di attualità, economia, tecnologia e tanto altro
- Condividi le news che più ti colpiscono con i tuoi amici su Facebook e Twitter
- Approfondisci quello che gli altri media non ti dicono
Liquida analizza in tempo reale l'evoluzione delle discussioni nel Web, i fenomeni virali dei social network e le informazioni più cercate in Rete, per offrirti una fotografia sempre aggiornata di che cosa sta accadendo.
- Sfoglia i temi caldi di oggi e approfondisci le notizie confrontando le opinioni dei maggiori siti e blog italiani.
- Usa il motore di ricerca di Liquida per scoprire le ultime news, le foto e i video sugli argomenti di tuo interesse.
- Consulta i video del momento e le classifiche di eventi e personaggi.
Porta sempre con te le più autorevoli Voci del Web!