"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Pilly! reminds you to ingest your pill so that you have more time to enjoy life to the full - certainly protected ;-)
Come and see for yourself. Get Pilly! for your iPhone.
You will get along with Pilly! immediately. She was developed in close collaboration with several women. We have integrated everything you need and no unnecessary functions - Keep it simple!
You can set up the time when you want to ingest your pill. Furthermore you can choose between two packaging sizes (21 and 28 pills). You can even set up the message for the notification.
Do you want to be notified only once or every 15, 30 or 60 min.? No prob! By the way, Pilly! is merciless and stops notifying you only when you have ingested your pill.
Pilly! doesn't only reminds you to ingest your pill, she also shows you whether you're protected or not. Furthermore Pilly! shows you your number of blisters. Forgot to get new pills? Not anymore.
=> Ready for take-off
You're already in the middle of your cycle? Don't worry. You can easily adjust the day of cycle. Therefore you can use Pilly! right now.
All your cycles will be stored with the most important information chronological in the report view. So e.g. you can easily check up when you had your last period. You can also add small notes for every cycle.
- Clear start screen with all necessary information
- Different icons for pills (distinction of weekdays and so on)
- Displaying status of protection
- Displaying number of blisters
- Supported packaging sizes: 21/7 and 28/0
- Notification can be turned on and off
- Notification time is arbitrary
- Notification repeat selectable between: 15 min, 30 min, and 60 min. Optional no notification repeat possible
- Notification message is arbitrary
- Day of cycle can be adjust
- Sending a message to the developer is possible
- In your period the notification pauses automatically (21/7 pill)
- Possibility to skip your period (21/7 pill)
- In your period there is a calendar with the remaining number of days displayed (21/7 pill)
- Notification doesn't need a connection to the internet
- Chronological report of cycles
- Maximum range of functions, no additional In-App purchases required
- None annoying ads
You want to learn more about Pilly! or just want to get in touch with us? Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nucroapps or write us an email: email@example.com
» ALLE Pillentypen (Anzahl der Tage Einnahme- & Pausentage manuell einstellbar)
» KOSTENLOS & WERBEFREI
» Kalender (mit einstellbaren Farben)
» Vorzeitige Einnahme vermerkbar, an diesem Tag erfolgt keine Erinnerung
» Spätere Einnahme vermerkbar, Erinnerung erfolgt um die gewählte Zeit später
» Benachrichtigung über verpasste Erinnerungen, wenn das Handy ausgeschaltet war
» Erinnerungs-Ton mit wählbarer Wiederholungsanzahl
» Wiedergabe bei Wunsch auch, wenn lautlos
» eigener Erinnerungs-Text
Bei Fragen/Fehlern/Wünschen schreib mir einfach ein E-Mail ;)
It can happen to any of us but now with The Pill for Android, it may never happen again.
The Pill will remind you to take your birth control pill every day at a time you choose, with a local notification alert (similar to an SMS).
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
This program will solve your problems and make your life easier. With Pill Organizer, you can easily devote yourself to your work or pleasure, and the app will remind you that you should take your medicine.
The application allows you to create various medicine taking schedules. You can use application to plan when you should take tablets, pills, contraceptives, and all other medicines. It has alarm functions and it allows you to control when and how many tablets you took.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
Rigevidon® coated tablets
Millinette® 20/75 microgram coated tablets
Millinette® 30/75 microgram coated tablets
Gedarel® 20/150 microgram film-coated tablets
Gedarel® 30/150 microgram film-coated tablets
TriRegol® coated tablets
Cerelle® 75 microgram film-coated tablets
We know that you lead a busy life and even though taking a pill may sound simple you may forget to take it at the appropriate time. That’s why our new app has been designed to help you avoid taking your pill late or even possibly missing it.
Our contraceptive pill reminder allows you to set a specific time for a customizable message to pop-up each day during the 21 days, reminding you to take your pill and highlighting a message for repeat prescriptions.
The app will display a virtual and interactive blister sheet helping you keep track of all your taken and possible missed pills listing them on your history page. It also displays a countdown to your next pill which comes in handy when you’re travelling abroad.
Its simple – tap on the Pill Taken button or just tap on the pill for that day on the blister sheet and that’s it! An optional pin number can also be set to keep the application private and protected.
Should you have any technical issues with the app, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please give us your good feedback. With your support, we will be able to continuously update and improve this app with more helpful features.
Einstellungsmöglichkeiten. Auf dem Startbildschirm der App haben Sie immer alle wichtigen
Informationen schnell im Blick:
- Alle Pillen bisher eingenommen?
- Pille vergessen - was nun?
- Nächste Einnahmezeit der Pille?
Der PillReminder - Denk an mich bietet viele individuelle Funktionen:
- Tägliche Erinnerung an die Pilleneinnahme mit frei wählbarer Erinnerungszeit
- Rechtzeitige Erinnerung an eine neue Pillenpackung
- Kalender und Tagebuch mit Infos über Zyklusverlauf, Regelbeschwerden, Tagesstimmung und Intimtage
- Ratgeber für Sie, falls Sie eine Pille vergessen haben sollten
- Die App beachtet aber auch Ihre einnahmefreien Tage und macht Erinnerungspause!
Lassen Sie sich bei der regelmäßigen Pilleneinnahme unterstützen und haben Sie Ihren
Zyklusverlauf im Griff. Nach Installation der App werden Sie bequem durch die
Einstellungsschritte geführt. Sie können die App sofort nutzen, auch wenn Sie die Pillenpackung
bereits angefangen haben.
Weitere Informationen rund um die Verhütung finden Sie auf der Webseite http://www.frau-und-pille.de.
- Ads free
- Multi-pills support
- Configurable notifications time with time zone support
- Ability to enable / disable notifications at all times
- Ability to change the beginning and the end of the cycle at any time
- Gestures support
- Supports all Android 2.3 Gingerbread and later
- Supports portrait and landscape display mode
Application is complete and free!
Thanks to Nicolas Ciotti for the UI design ( http://www.nicolasciotti.com )
Thanks to TuttoAndroid.net for the review ( http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-pill-reminder-152028/ )
Thanks to Androidiani.com for the review ( http://www.androidiani.com/applicazioni/pill-reminder-da-uno-sviluppatore-italiano-unapp-che-ci-ricorda-di-prendere-le-nostre-medicine-193912 )
English, italian, german, french, spanish, dutch, polish, ukrainian and chinese
- bugfix on change locale
- 10" tablets compatibility
- graphics bugfix
- minor bug fixes
- Added Google Analytics support
- Added Android4.4 KitKat compatibility
- Added dutch localization
- Added ukrainian localization
- Added multi-pills support
- Pills list on day selection
- Redesigned notifications
- Data stored on SQLite database
- Bugfix related to the change of the locale
- Added french localization
- Added spanish localization
- Added polish localization
- Added german localization
- Added chinese localization
- Fixed "back" key on settings
- Added cycle's end date
- Improving gestures performances
- Notification LED color customization
- Today's text color modified, for the stop period
- Added notification LED compatibility
Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
Remembering to take your pill on time is now much easier with the new Pill Reminder!
The app discretely reminds you daily to take your pill.
- Daily reminder
- Choice of time of reminder
- Keeps count of remaining pills per cycle
- Takes pill-free days into account
- Suitable for pills taken 21 or 28 days per cycle
- Advice on what to do if you forget to take your pill
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- 1 Widget
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
Further features in the paid version (PillReminder): https://market.android.com/details?id=it.bropatapps.PillReminder
- No ADS
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Google Backup Service
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- Without internet permission
- And more...
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE => ADS
- INTERNET => ADS and crash reporting
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)