App allows: crop, rotate, resize, set rating, download, share, use photo filtersand filter by colors, search by tags, categories.
We offer you an amazing wallpapers application with more than 60 impressive, high-resolution, handpicked background images for your tablet and phone.
This app allows you to set any image on your background or download HD image to your device.
Rasta Reggae HD Wallpapers app has a list of advantages:
- only high quality Full HD images;
- resize any image to fit your device;
- rotate wallpaper as you want;
- crop any part of wallpaper;
- great photo filters;
- download any wallpaper to the device;
- share with friends;
- add to favorites;
- set rating to wallpapers;
- sort images by rating and views;
- filter by colors, tags and categories;
- light weight.
5 Interesting Facts about Rastafari, Rasta, Reggae:
1. Rastafari is NOT a religion: There are many that think Rastafari is a religion the same way as Christianity, Judaism,Hinduism, Islam, etc.But Rastafari is actually not a Religionbut more a way of life. This is more understood when you understand that many Rastas do not grow up in Rasta families, or do not have Rastafarian parents. We also do not practice any strict prayer times, or days of worship.
2. Rastafari stems from Christianity: Rastafari comes from a strong belief in Christianity. In fact most Rastafarians of Jamaica, were Christians before accepting themselves as, and embracing themselves as, “Rasta”
3. Rastafarians are vegetarian: Rastas believe eating meat is eating “flesh”, and that just can’t be a good thing. Many of us prefer to stick to the same diet of Jesus Christ. Fish, Bread, Vegetables, Honey and Milk….Check out The Bible to learn more.
4. Many Rastafarian Women Cover their hair in public: Many Rastafarian women cover their hair in public. There is a passage in the bible (Corinthians 11: verse 9) which reads “She should cover her head”…”The woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head…” which many women of Rastafari adhere to.
5. Many Rastafarians believe Haile Selassie is Jesus Christ: Many Rastas believe Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, (crowned king of Ethiopia in 1930) Was the second coming of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior. Did you know Emperor Haile Selassie was known to have touched and petted Lions without getting mauled? That is pretty spectacular!
Reggae Radios include
La Grosse radio reggae
Please rate this app and leave us any comments or suggestion.