The Libretto CantiCristiani application contains an updated list of liturgical songs with the related guitar chords.
Available features of the app:
- possibility to select songs as favorites
- possibility of searching for song by "Religious Period" or by "Liturgical Moment"
- possibility to change the key of the chords
- possibility to enable automatic scrolling of the text during execution
- possibility to set the display mode: 'Text and Chords' or just 'Text'
- possibility to change the font size
- ability to view the latest songs added
- possibility to create personalized song lists (lineup) to be performed during mass
- youtube link (if available) to listen to the song
- the application remembers the pitch of the song set
- the application remembers the speed of the song set by the user
- the application allows you to share favorites and song lists between devices by storing the email
- added section with the readings of the day
- ability to set vibration mode from settings.
- possibility to view the list of numerical songs
- ability to view the songs entered by users and not yet validated
- added app reset functions: settings, favorites and playlists
- added function for managing the auto-scroll widget
The app works in offline mode. It only needs the connection to synchronize with the database.
The app offers the possibility to interact with the authors in order to send reports on:
- errors present in the songs (words and / or chords)
- request for new features
- request to add new songs