Use the menu to select players and the expansions you want to use then off you go. Each time a player scores simply touch their meeple, click the feature tab and then enter the number of tiles and additional features.
This is an updated version of the app that looks a lot better and fits nicely on tablets, particularly well on 7 and 10 inch tablets.
Facebook account is needed to sign in to the game - this is only used for authentication.
It is recommended to also have the Facebook App installed - this makes the login process smoother - i.e. that way you don't need to type in Facebook credentials.
After successful Facebook login click on "Connect" button showing below.
After connection you will find yourself in the Lobby area. Here you see a list of users currently online and a list of the ongoing games. You can invite other people to play or you can join an existing unlocked game.
As this is a real-time game you need a decent mobile internet connection to play the game without issues. Bandwidth is not important but reliability is - network dropouts can break your game especially when it's your turn.
1. Demo game: 10 tiles, 5 meeples, free demo for beginners
2. Mini game: 36 tiles, 5 meeples, free
3. River expansion: 12 tiles, 1 credit - the river expansion can be added to any game type as a starter
4. Base game: 72 tiles, 7 meeples, 2 credits
5. First expansion: 90 tiles, 8 meeples, 3 credits
6. Double base game: 144 tile, 10 meeples, 4 credits
1 Carcassonne credit costs $ 0.12.
How to play
Place your tile so that it matches the existing ones.
You can rotate with the rotate button on the right side. The tile will only rotate into good positions.
Put one of your meeples (the little avatars at the top) on the tile by clicking on a red circle. This way you can occupy a city, road, cloister or field (an entity).
Click 'Submit' - the program will warn you if the tile doesn't match or if the entity was already occupied.
When you complete an occupied entity you get points for it and your meeples(s) are returned.
The program automatically calculates the scores for you - so the rules are listed here just for information.
During the game you get points when you complete a city, road or cloister occupied by you. For fields you only get points at the end of the game.
If more than one player is present in a city or road, the one that outnumbers the others will get all the points. If they have the same number of meeple in the city all the players get the points.
For a completed city you get 2 points per tile and 2 points per pennant (court of arms).
For a completed road you get 1 point per tile.
For a completed cloister you get 9 points. The cloister is completed when all its sides are connected i.e. there are no empty places around it.
End of game score
The game ends when all tiles are placed. Then you get points for uncompleted cities, roads and cloisters, but only one per tile. Also pennants are not counted then.
At the end you also get points for fields - 3 points for each completed city that borders on your field. In the example below the orange player gets 3+3 points for the 2 completed cities although these are someone else's cities.
For an uncompleted city you get 1 point per tile.
For an uncompleted road you get 1 point per tile.
For an uncompleted cloister you get 1 point per neighboring tile.
In fertile Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, lies the cradle of civilization.
Your goal is to develop all 4 of the key spheres of civilization: Settlements, Temples, Farms, and Markets. To do this, you will position your leaders, create and extend kingdoms, build monuments, and resolve conflicts. Tension arises when kingdoms connect and leaders clash on the board, with only one leader of each type surviving. You will thus aquire victory points in each of the four spheres. The winner is the player who develops their civilization in the most balanced way, without revealing a sphere of weakness.
With no setup time required, no pieces to lose, and no arguments about the rules, the future of board games is here and Tigris & Euphrates gives you exactly what you want -- to play!
How to play:
During their turn, the active player may carry out up to two of the following actions, in any order:
- Position (place, move or remove) a leader.
- Place a tile and earn a victory point.
- Place a catastrophe tile.
- Swap up to 6 tiles
The active player may choose two different actions, or the same action twice.
No set up required
Support for 3 modes of play: solo, "pass and play," and "hotseat" (around the table) play
Stunning HD graphics
In-game hints make it easy to learn the game
Dr. Reiner Knizia is one of the world's most prolific and best-known board game designers, and this version of one of his top titles has been fully approved and endorsed by him.
Sage Board Games is an independent software developer, focusing on bringing award-winning and classic board games to mobile devices. With a veritable "who's who" of Euro games already licensed, Sage Board Games is poised to become the premiere source of Android board games.
Visit us: sageboardgames.com
Like us: facebook.com/sageboardgames
Follow us: twitter.com/sageboardgames
Please send us your feedback and requests, and rate the game once you've bought it.
The rules are so easy they can be quickly learnt by try and error: there are a number of tiles. Some share color and some share shape. Create lines of tiles which share only one of the two to score!
A smart AI competes against you. You can choose the difficulty level.
Some classic games like Catan, Carcassonne, Risk, Dominion, or Monopoly are really fun to play. However, they require you to learn a whole lot of rules.
Even in simpler tile placing games like Qwirkle, a lot of time is spent to find a valid place for a particular tile that we have in hand and it is not always easy to calculate the score. This game offers visual hint for where it is possible to place each tile and shows the score you would get from the move right away as a hit.
This game has very simple rules, which one can figure out just by try and error and being inspired by two popular board games, Scrabble and Rummikub, it is really high on pleasure. Like Carcassonne, it is a tile-based game.
There are 3 modes: you can play with three sets of 4 x 4, 5 x 5, or 6 x 6 tiles. For example, in 6 x 6 case, there are 6 different colors and 6 different shapes in the game, a total of 108 tiles.
** XHD / THD Version - Gingerbread (2.3+), Tegra 2 and Xperia PLAY optimized **
TileStorm is here for Android so you can find out for yourself why this game was a hit on iPhone/iOS and has been compared to Angry Birds for it's huge amount addictive and challenging gameplay.
100 unique puzzles and tens of hours of gameplay await you to tax your mental agility and lateral thinking. More fun than brain training with guaranteed satisfaction as you travel across four environments beautifully detailed in full 3D.
The aim of TileStorm is to solve a series of puzzles enabling 'Eggbot' the robot to make his way through each respective level to the exit. The first puzzles are similar in appearance and strategy to traditional sliding puzzle games, but later players will encounter tiles with completely different properties, maps with multiple solutions, and levels requiring the re-use of certain tiles. Not all tiles can be moved and some can only be moved in certain directions - look for the visual clues to help you solve the puzzle.
TileStorm is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete.
- 100 challenging maps of generally increasing difficulty
- 4 beautiful themes including Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle
- 5 great tunes - classic game tracks for each theme and the menus
- Player statistics stored under options menu incl combined playing time and no of presses
- Individual level times stored - go back and beat your fastest time
- Tap the in-game timer to restart or surrender a level.
Please email us with questions or feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm Eire highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival over a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? It's your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* Be a cool snowboard ninja and smash the course record in Snow Dude. Don't tank your jump! [Lycette Bros]
* A retro glow awaits you in Spirit - carve space with your touch
* Shave face like never before in Magnetic Shaving Derby [Brandon Williamson]
* For sports fans, check out Big Cup Cricket and Big Hit Baseball FREE from our friends at Beautiful Game Studios.
Small Print: VAT added if bought within EU. Game may require license from Google and collect anonymous stats for quality purposes. If u get error "Unknown reason -18", please email us or google for solution. Dev tested on devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
This app let you play the optional rules Hideout Generator and Catch Me, If You Can. With the Hideout Generator, the Jack player can choose his Hideout at random during the point six of the set up rules. It can be played in 4 difficulty level: Normal, Easy, Medium and Hard. By turning on the option Catch Me, If You Can the Hideout will not be chosen between squares adjacent to the red ones.
Suggested to very experienced Jack players!
Sevens is easy to pick up and play, consisting of simple and intuitive mechanics that make it inviting to new players, but also manages to retain its challenging gameplay as players progress to later levels.
This version includes 12 playable levels in the Emerald tier. There is an in-app upgrade option to unlock the remaining 36 levels contained in the Amethyst, Sapphire, and Ruby tiers.
INTERNET, BILLING, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Requirements from Google Play Services that allow in-app upgrading.
Current features are:
• Move pieces freely, add or remove them.
• Undo/Redo last movement.
• Rotate board and/or pieces.
• Use checkers game pieces.
• Save/load positions for later use. Starting positions for chess and checkers are available.
• Use a chess clock where you can configure initial time, move time increment, increment after a number of movement, hourglass time, ...
• Set time independent for black and white if required.
• Save/load time settings for later use. Already available some common times.
Humans are considered to be having wonderful memory.
We believe it and it is true as well.
What about your ‘Short Term Memory’ - To hold something in memory, which you have seen in a flash, for a short while?
It is difficult to say, especially when it is with numbers. Isn't it?
That is exactly why we have scientifically developed the game - 'Brain Boards' for everybody,
of any age.
Yes, it is the game of numbers on squares - very addictive and highly interesting.
Numbers 1,2,3,4 etc. are flashed on a grid of 25 squares for a few seconds.
Thereafter, the player would identify squares of the numbers accurately, in the correct
numerical sequence viz., 1,2,3, 4 etc. and at maximum speed.
Quite straight forward. Isn't it?
We have 4 Categories depending upon how many numbers are flashed on 25 squares
* Brain 4 - 4 Numbers
* Brain 5 - 5 Numbers
* Brain 6 - 6 Numbers
* Brain 7 - 7 Numbers
Each Category has 6 levels with decreasing display time and increasing Challenges.
Very simple to play. And lots of Fun guaranteed.
The score you get is a numerical representation of your Short Term Memory.
Enjoy comparing Your Best Score (Memory Score) with your friends'. Find out who is
the 'Memory Wizard' amongst you.
* Very Pleasant Graphics
* Four expertise levels to choose from:
o Easy - Brain 4
o Medium - Brain 5
o Hard - Brain 6
o Expert - Brain 7
Total 96 rounds of increasing complexity ensuring ultimate
Challenge and Fun
* Memory Coordination and Retention capacity improves as you
* Your ‘Highest Memory Score’ is always recorded
* Rate your ‘Memory Score’ with your friends’
* There is no age restriction ( If the player can identify the numbers)
Have a lot of fun !!!!
You can move the ball in horizontal or vertical directions only
When you move the ball to slot, the ball in between the selected ball and slot will be removed
which increments the score count
This game will be run for 1 minutes(its short but okey for now)
selected ball will be shown in red color
it will also show the feasible slots to move with blue ball color
when decide to move the particular slot , click on the corresponding blue ball
it move the delete the middle ball
The aim of the game is to remove the balls as many as possible in given time.
the game will end if there is no ball to move
Drag any ball to next ball for knocking it off the board. You cannot drag a ball to a ball placed in the block adjacent to it. You cannot drag a ball directly off the board.
Game Features :
* 80 puzzles
* Touch controls
* Simple play mechanics
* Addictive Time Killer
* G+ Leaderboard
* Facebook Sharing
Game link in iTunes :https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quash-board/id597388387?mt=8
More from developer
You have to enter the message and the numeric key, known by both the sender and the recipient, then go on "Encrypt" to encrypt the text. Send it going on "Send" and select the desired client. The recipient to read the message will simply have to insert it into application, insert the key and go on "Decrypt".
Create a medieval landscape by placing tiles strategically and on them followers and zombies. Target is to get the highest score through conquest and closure of the territories. Watch out for zombies! In addition to the followers you can assign each tile a zombie, infesting the territories represented on it. A closed and infested territory gives only 1 point per tile regardless about the type of land or tiles. At the end of the game is done scoring for the territories that are not closed, and a zombie assigns to the player who has placed it 3 points for each closed territory represented in part on the tile where it has been put. Carmaux Zombie is not affiliated with registered trademarks of Rio Grande Games and Hans im Glück on Carcassonne game.
This is the free version of Carmaux Zombie, the pro has additional features.
16 selectable types of tiles in the custom deck;
4 backgrounds for the game board;
multiplayer offline (2-3 players);
Statistics during the match;
34 selectable types of tiles in the custom deck;
7 backgrounds for the game board + 5 unlockable;
Unlockable goals and the presence of the actual score achieved;
multiplayer offline (2-5 players);