Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Unlike other apps that send emails semi-automatically, the email is sent completely in the background - no email app to select and no Send button to push. Just start talking and no more interaction with your phone.
Other features include:
* queueing of messages, recorded as audio only, when no network connection is available
* send audio recording instead of text, or send both
* append to a message already in progress
* attach a photo
* launcher shortcuts or widgets can be setup for each recipient
* recording can be set to automatically start when you open the app
* optional reading of your message back to you
* message confirmation dialog, so you can edit it or cancel it. If you do nothing, the dialog is automatically dismissed after 5 seconds and the message is sent.
* email subject can be set for customized usage with todo and note managers such as Evernote, Toodledo, Wunderlist, and Remember the Milk.
* post an event on your calendar by voice
* post items to the built-in todo list by voice
* a log of all messages is kept, including any attached audio recordings for later listening
* Bluetooth support (on some phones)
Although the app currently has English text for all the menus, etc., the Google speech recognition supports many different languages. The ATT speech recognition engine supports English and Spanish.
VoiceNote uses Google's or ATT's voice recognition service as well as Android's text-to-speech service (for prompting and reading your message back to you). These services require a data connection.
VoiceNote can be upgraded to provide eight recipient buttons and remove the ads. You will find the upgrade option on the app menu.
All of those permissions are required to support the features that VoiceNote provides to you.
No personal information is harvested or used in any way other than for its intended purpose (sending your email or SMS).
safe driving, hands free, speech to text, voice recognition, voice memo, voice note, safe memo, voice to email, voice to SMS, speech recognition, one click, background email, one touch, quick memo, reminder, todo
★ Premium features price cut to $0.99 ★
★ Tags support. Premium purchase allows you to tag your notes and search by tags.
★ Lockscreen widget. Works even with security enabled (Pin/Pattern)
★ Navigation Drawer style navigation.
★ Choose the audio recording format (.3gp, .m4a & .wav)
★ Added ability to share voice notes, Premium feature. Needs In App buying.
★ Free version includes unlimited compressed recording
★ Unlimited Uncompressed (.wav) is available as a Premium feature.
If you have any issues with the app, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Drop a line here in comments/feedback if you like to see something you like (or like to see) in the app.
It is available for you to take notes, keep a diary, write down ideas, create a shopping list, etc. Moreover, it supports text, photo, voice memos, handwriting, painting etc. which can help you make your life well organized.
- GNotes supports cloud synchronization, and all notes can be synchronized with Gmail as well.
- Text, checklist, photo, image, voice memos, handwriting, painting are all available in GNotes.
- “Reminders” can be set in notes, and “Lock” can enhance privacy of your data.
- “Search” can help you find the exact info anywhere in GNotes.
- Data can be both imported and exported.
SEND TO PRINT only works on Android 4.4 +
YOU CAN NOW PRINT.... PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR PRINT STORIES
I will be adding new features as they are asked for, so please Email me with request.
(IF YOUR LEAVING 1 STAR PLEASE COMMENT WHY, SO I CAN FIX IT)
- Word counter
- Char counter
- Backup all notes
- Restore backed up notes
- Delete all notes
- Change Font Size
- Change Font Type
- Print your notes (Android 4.4+)
- Contact developer by email button
- Add notes by Voice
- Buy me button to remove ads
- Add Notes to your Google Calendar.
- Simple Navigation
- Share your Notes (SMS or E-Mail)
- Preview the note before opening. (Long Click)
- Press the microphone to VOICE input your NOTES
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Interested in beta testing? Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/oIOmKD
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Can you imagine talking into your phone in one language and immediately hearing yourself in another? That’s exactly what iTranslate Voice does. Just speak into your phone and it immediately replies in one of our 42 languages.
With iTranslate Voice you can:
• Instantly speak over 40 languages
• No typing needed. The accuracy of our voice recognition is so amazing that you don't need your keyboard anymore.
• Look up definitions and translations for common words & phrases, just using your voice.
• Simply send translations via Email, SMS, Twitter or Facebook.
With Phrasebook you finally have a way to save frequently used phrases, sentences or questions. Imagine you are a doctor and need to ask patients with different native languages the same 5 questions over and over again. Or you travel to many different countries and want to have a list of the 10 most important phrases always at hand?
With Phrasebook you can now save those phrases and instantly translate them into whatever language we currently offer. Of course your phrases are synced with iCloud, so you’ll never lose them.
What the press say:
"Voice translation executed perfectly"
- Kilian Bell, CultofMac
"Spectacular, real-time language translation by simply speaking into your iPhone"
- Brent Dirks, AppAdvice.com
"iTranslate Voice is impressive"
- Federico Viticci, Macstories.net
"If you travel, iTranslate Voice may be the most important app in the App Store"
- Best iPhone apps of 2012, Gizmag
Supported languages & dialects:
Arabic (Saudi), Arabic (UAE), Arabic (Egypt), Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Cantonese), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (GB), English (USA), English (Australia), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Additional languages with partial support:
Croatian, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Visit our Website to find out more: http://itranslatevoice.com/
If you have any suggestions, questions or need some help, just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to provide quick and useful help.
* iTranslate Voice requires an Internet connection
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
- send a data as attached file via Gmail
- timer recording
- search by TITLE and DATE
- set recordings as ringtones
- recording by the widget
- playback pause by stop button long press
Android 2.2: For using widget, move it to the phone and reboot is needed.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Ability to search recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization