Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Search within recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
Quick Notice helps quickly email yourself action-items, voice notes, pictures from the camera or from the gallery, files from your phone or just about anything else.
* Configuration of Email and Subject
* Send E-Mail via configured E-Mail account
* Record and attach a voice memo
* Attach picture from the camera or the gallery
* Attach any file from your phone
* Attach location
Capture what’s on your mind
Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Find what you need, fast
Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and on the Chrome Web Store.
But with my voice recorder application you will be able to send your recordings via eMail or any other service. So this application is voice messenger. You can share recordings via DropbBox and all Voice Recorder is synced with your computers and other mobile devices.
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you finish making voice record you can simply set name of your recorder voice file and you will know anytime what the recording is about.
Another feature in this application is setting the category of recorded voice memo. This way you can separate voice memos and know which is for what part of the day.
All files are recorded in .3gp format and you can listen to theme anywhere!
- Push the voice input button , and speak,and will be automatically converted to text.
- Result of the conversion is listed, you can choose the appropriate conversion result.
- You can also send the text to other app (email,twitter,and other apps).
- It Are available, Work or shopping, a record of ideas and came up with the daily requirements,such as creating e-mail.
- Notes can be organized by category.
- The name of the category can be edit freely.
This app is a paid version.
If you want trial, please download the free version first.
The paid version features:
1. You can automatically create a backup file to SD card.
2. There is no advertising.
If you think this app is good, please write a review.
Please write a review if there is a point you want to add features and improvements.
I will continue to add function.
Models were tested apps:SoftBank SHARP AQUOS PHONE 006SH
Word for search(voice memo , voice recognition , voice note)
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world diary like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a diary has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for notes to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your notes, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
Super easy fastest operation that is saved when you can input or when you want to keep the note immediately that you have flashed suddenly, for example, when you do not have the writing instrument and memo paper, and at the same time open the app, exit the application It is an application which was particular about.
By maximally to simplify the design and functionality, I aimed a note notebook light and fast to the highest level.
It is an application of recommended if we may note any time soon, people-oriented response.
When you start the app, input screen is displayed.
Enter a character, press the button "EndApp with Save" of, save the note along with the date application is terminated.
Open,Input,Exit, that's it.
If you want to continuous save,press the button "Save only".
Note saved because it is listed under the input field, tap the character part of the list you want to see the full text will be displayed.
You can delete a note in the delete button on the left.
If you want to delete all your notes, press and hold the button "DeleteAll(LongTap)" on the bottom.
Background color will change each time you press the button at the bottom of the "ChangeColor", please use the color of your choice.
Color settings are saved.
When you press the button at the bottom of the "LaunchConfig", automatic startup setting screen is displayed.
Can be set for each day of the week app to stand up automatically when you start the charge.
Because it is a very light app, without also be pressure on the capacity of the terminal, download also end soon.
Than design and production, the person you want to give priority to "light" and "fast", "easy" anyway, please use it to install once by all means because it is free.
Saved immediately by one click!
The title and the first 10 characters or line feed.
Done to organize the saved text category,
You can mail applications to work together.
One way to use the screen after you enter the very first note,
By pressing the save button will be temporary
Rest you can see what other notes of interest and click on the list screen, press and hold, move and edit the notes and folders.
* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Now it supports widgets! (To use widget properly, the app will need to be install on the phone instead of sd-card)
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky Note Widget
-Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule in calendar
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet
-Reminder on status bar
-Quick memo / notes
Power Jotter not only allows you to jot notes and make sketches on your Android Phone/Tablet, you can even import PDF files to make annotation, insert multimedia contents into your notes or imported PDF documents!
Jotting & Sketching Tools (Annotating and Highlighting Tools for PDF):
- Millions of pen colors with alpha adjustment
- Scalable pen stroke width
- Built-in shapes: rectangle, circle/ellipse, dashed & solid horizontal lines
- Text box with million of font colors & alpha adjustment
- Supports horizontal & vertical two-finger pinches for horizontal & vertical resizing (text box, rectangle & ellipse)
- Tap & Hold to rotate text boxes
- Double tap to cancel inserted shapes & text boxes
- Built-in paper choices of: Single line paper in yellow or white, graph paper, math paper and clear white paper
- Import PDF documents for note taking or annotation
- Import photos/images for note taking or annotation
- Insert images from photo gallery
- Combine multiple photos into different frames (like PicFrame, InstaPicFrame effects)
- Two-finger pinch to zoom inserted images
- Tap & Hold to rotate image
- Extract/clip/divide image by eraser
- Insert anchor to access video clips
- Insert anchor to access audio clips or voice memos
- Insert anchor to link to & access external websites
- Move anchor anywhere to associate video/sound clip to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor locations
- Intuitive Tap & Hold to access inserted multimedia clips & url
- Customizable anchor color to suit document style
- Double tap to delete inserted anchors
Easy Note Management:
- Thumbnail page for imported files
- Thumbnail preview for multi-page PDFs
- Tap & Hold to delete imported files
- Bookmark individual page of multiple page PDFs
- Quick access to bookmarked pages
- Bookmark highlights on thumbnail preview of multiple page PDFs
- Save editing for review and re-editing
PDF & Image Importing/Exporting^:
- Import PDF documents or image files for note taking or annotation
- Auto search for PDF and image files on device
- Export your notes as PDFs^ or images
- Naming imported PDFs and exported PDFs/images
With Power Jotter, your notes and PDF annotations are no longer centered around sketches & writings. By allowing you to insert audio/voice clips, video clips, URL links, photos that are associated with your note contents, you can actually work like supplementing an important voice memo or video recording with written notes of comments and sketches.
With a variety of note papers including single-line paper in white & yellow, graph paper, math paper and clear white paper, you will find Power Jotter handy & useful for most purposes, whether it's a quick memo, quick sketches, draft of figures and graphs or casual paper game. To make Power Jotter even more versatile, Power Jotter allows you to import images from gallery as your notepad paper too! You can thus at anytime, capture a napkin or a piece of newspaper with your Android device camera and use that photo immediately as an electronic notepad paper in Power Jotter!
In order to allow you to access a particular note as conveniently as possible, instead of showing your notes and imported pdf files as list of file names, Power Jotter allows you to browse your saved notes as thumbnail previews. To make it even more convenient for users who work on PDFs, thumbnail preview is also available on imported multiple page PDF files!
With its ability to handle multiple-page PDF files, you can even dedicate a notepad of, say, 40 blank pages (e.g. from the App "Notepads for PDF Editors") for each particular purpose or project - just like the way we used to do with real notepads in a much organized way.
^ Industry standard PDF importing/exporting server engine (requires internet connection) provides more stable and efficient file conversion.
*(Remove existing widgets when there is an error in the back and re-register)*
(***Read related synchronization ***)
* First job: Android default preferences -> Accounts & sync -> (Select account) -> check the calendar synchronization
TaskOfMe2-> Menu -> Calendar () will display a list synchronization, press accounts. Google Calendar account, if you select to start synchronization.
If there are many existing calendar data may take longer.
* Does not yet support syncing thing. Some items of the schedule will be synchronized.
* When connected my account to a modification in the deletion will be synchronized in real time, adding
* Web or other calendar app modified entry menu -> Calendars () synchronization is reflected by pressing
(Only reflect deletion should not be my day and my need to reflect on the ten thousand and two, delete an account from the modification will be added to calendar when saving again).
* If you want to change account -> from config
Add calendar widget
Each time you type an entry registered with the content appears in the calendar widget.
To a variety of management and notes, Voice Memo to support a management application is very simple to do.
0. Key Features
- Calendar View and D-day of memorial day (Lunar Day Support)
- Support voice input
- Delegation of work to do, cancel, pause, complete feature set, including details
- Specifies the color of a variety of background colors on the screen can be configured the desired action.
- Ability to manage the progress of work
- Developer's quick answer .. ^^; firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Configure the main screen
- To date a list management (add, modify, delete, share, etc.)
- Do a quick input
- Menu button
- Memo & Resources
- Revisiting the past to do
- Last year the History Archive
- Daily/period/calendar switch
- SMS add
- Batch delete the
- Memo and Other Resources Button
- Anniversary buttons
2. Resources screen
- The date set interval function (default is 1 year)
- Additional Resources
- URL Link
- Voice memo
3. Anniversary of the configuration screen
- Anniversary List
- Add Day
- Year Repeat / Month Repeat
- Select a language
- Work Background Color
- Set the background color of the widget
- Importance Color
- General character set solid
- Monochrome Set widget text
- Check Icon '◎' display
- Calendar View mode
- default sort setting
- Fixed Single Line
- Add to Before Task
- Start and End Dates set equal to
- After completing Delete task
- Quick task input start and end dates the same day.
- Lock feature is used
- Enter the password set
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj