Unfortunately, there is no perfect setup which works for each and every track. You need to fine-tune your suspension in order to get perfect traction.
But how to keep track of your setup if you do not have your own World Cup mechanic at hand?
MyBikeSetup helps you to find and keep your settings stored for each track. It works for every fork and rear shock and you always have it at hand, right on your mobile phone...
Do not miss out on this great app and be part of the growing bike fan community!
You can download now the app for your smartphone iOS and Android platforms available.
MTBcat has been conceived as a quick guide to help users consulting specs and navigating through the different options available in the market.
* MTB catalogue 2015
* Brands: BH, Cannondale, Canyon, Cube, Felt, Fuji, Ghost, Giant, GT, Kona, KTM, Lapierre, Merida, Orbea, Scott, Specialized, Trek, Wilier.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Detailgenau zeigt die App die einzelnen Schritte im Bild und erklärt sie ausführlich.
Übersichtliche Listen mit dem benötigten Material und dem richtigen Werkzeug zeigen dem Nutzer, ob er für die jeweilige Maßnahme richtig ausgestattet ist.
Zu jeder Reparatur zeigt die App den ungefähren Zeitbedarf und den Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Mit Hilfe der Suchfunktion kann der Nutzer in den Anleitungen gezielt nach Detail-Infos suchen.
Beispiele aus dem Inhalt:
Schaltung einstellen, Innenlager wechseln, Bremsen entlüften, Züge wechseln, Federgabel wechseln, Federgabel warten, Frühjahrs-Check, Tubeless-Montage, Sitzposition einstellen und vieles mehr.
In this App you will find articles, pod casts and videos. Buy just what you need or spend $20 for one month to see it all. You choose…… Come and go as you please!
Your bike needs to fit you and be comfortable, support your riding style and work for your skill level. End of story. YOU have to make it your own to fit YOUR needs.
To that end the free DMT App instantly provides riders all over the world the benefits of Dave’s extensive experience, knowledge and teachings, all of which started in 1995. At present, there are over 150 pieces of content in place.
Dave’s goal is to provide you with information enabling you to understand concepts in plain and straight forward terms. That evolving understanding will allow you to systematicallyevaluate and assess all facets of your bike and then allow you to confidently and systematically improve each aspect.
There will be constant updates each month on tire technology, suspension components and tuning, servicing data points, riding tips for the road and track and an evaluation of parts available from other manufacturers.
Who is Dave Moss?
Dave Moss has been working with street, track, amateur and professional racers for almost 20 years and has traveled the world helping motorcycle riders with seminars, workshops, suspension tuning road rides and track/race schools. He has reached millions of riders who have benefited from his experience and guidance. The DMT App brings you all of Dave's knowledge in video, podcast and text. If you can't find what you need use the Ask Dave feature and he will create the content for the App.
Your purchase of any content or monthly subscription helps Dave continue with his mission and funds his research allowing him to consistently produce more content to benefit our global community.
Is there content that you cannot find? With the “Ask Dave” feature, you can request content directly from Dave himself. Those requests join and queue and Dave will get to them as time and circumstances permit. To date all content requests have been fulfilled.
Biker make it easy for you.
BIKER a easy tool to find product in BikeRadar.
Road BIke, Mountain Bike, Bianch, Giant, Merida, BMC, Canyon, Carrera, Cinelli, Colnago, Derosa, Felt, Look, Massi, Time, Colnago, Shimano, Campagnolo, SRAM, Bike Review, Bike News ...etc.
Für weitere Informationen besuchen Sie www.bergundkarte.at bzw. schicken Sie uns Ihre Meinung an email@example.com
Keywords: skitouren, wiener hausberge, gps
Once the data has been downloaded, the application works even without an active internet connection, perfect for when on the road.
The application can also guide you to the starting location for the tour using the Google Maps and Navigation application
Combination of 22 types of chain wheel, 39 types of sprockets and 70 types of tires - Create a graph of the gear ratio and speed-cadence.
By switch ON/OFF the display of each inner / center / outer gear, you can simulate the optimal gear ratio.
This application helps you to choosing a satisfy replacement parts.
This application allow the simulation of the gear ratio in the four charts.
Create a praph, the speed (km/h, mph, m/s) values will be displayed on the vertical axis, and the cadence (rpm) values will be displayed on the horizontal axis.
This graph can be displayed the changes of the speed for each position of the gear in revolutions of the crank.
The gear ratio to match the speed range you want, while viewing a graph, you can simulate a combination of parts.
Calculates and displays the gear ratio from each position of the selected chain wheel and sprocket.
Increases the burden on the foot when shifting between long distance between points on the graph, the smaller it is close.
To caliculate and display the distance run by the crank comes full circle.
If you want to add the data of chain wheel, sprocket and tire, or you do not want to see advertising. The paid version is available.
Race bike : PILOT-RC
Carbon Frame - Carbon Fork
Color configurator :
Hundreds of color combinations possible!
Choose your own color and personalize with your name. All at no extra cost !
For more info visit our website.
Design your bike!
1 Select your size
3 Select your setting
3 Select your color
4 Personalize with your own name
5 Order from a dealer
Website : http://www.thompson.be
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Thompsonbikes
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/thompsonbikes