Detailgenau zeigt die App die einzelnen Schritte im Bild und erklärt sie ausführlich.
Übersichtliche Listen mit dem benötigten Material und dem richtigen Werkzeug zeigen dem Nutzer, ob er für die jeweilige Maßnahme richtig ausgestattet ist.
Zu jeder Reparatur zeigt die App den ungefähren Zeitbedarf und den Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Mit Hilfe der Suchfunktion kann der Nutzer in den Anleitungen gezielt nach Detail-Infos suchen.
Beispiele aus dem Inhalt:
Schaltung einstellen, Innenlager wechseln, Bremsen entlüften, Züge wechseln, Federgabel wechseln, Federgabel warten, Frühjahrs-Check, Tubeless-Montage, Sitzposition einstellen und vieles mehr.
* The APP on YouTube was created through the API provided, any liability or right of the video is on YouTube.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Do not miss out on this great app and be part of the growing bike fan community!
You can download now the app for your smartphone iOS and Android platforms available.
Save money and time
You may save a lot of money when you repair and maintain your own bike.
When you repair and maintain your bike yourself, you do not have to spend time on handing in your bike to the bike shop. And you do not have to wait a week before getting it back. You and only you decide when your bike is to be ready.
"Easy Bike Repair" includes:
- 50 detailed step by step instruction with short and exact descriptions plus detailed quality pictures where everybody may learn how to repair and maintain their own bike by way of very simple tools.
- 25 bike problems with solutions (exact instructions)
"Easy Bike Repair" is divided into the following categories:
- Bike anatomy
- Bike fitting
"Easy Bike Repair" contains a lot of advantages:
- You save time and a lot of money.
- Each time you repair your own bike, you save a lot of money.
- You also save time because you do not have to go down to the bike shop to hand in your bike.
- You and only you decide when your bike is to be ready.
- You do not have to wait a week before getting your bike back from the bike shop.
- You learn how to repair and maintain your own bike.
- You always bring along your bike repair instruction, both at home and away from home.
- You do not have to spend time checking the Internet and read long instructions.
- You do not even need an Internet connection.
- You may always repair your bike – no matter where you are.
Except from custom hub values values from the following brands are added to the Spoke Calculator:
Chris King, Hope, Nuke Proof, DT Swiss, White Industries, Phil Wood
Except from custom rim values values from the following brands are added to the Spoke Calculator:
Mavic, SUN Ringlé, DT Swiss, Stan's NoTubes, WTB, Halo
If there are hubs or rims missing, email where I can find it´s values so I can add them.
It is one minute cadence, gear ratios, tire size has been calculated.
And can simultaneously display up to three results
Add RearGear 24T 28T
Add menu "CADENCE Set"
Changes in the operation screen by flick
Popular misconception is to pump a bike's tires to the highest number printed on the sidewall by the manufacturer. Instead, the optimal pressure is that which yields in a 15% sidewall drop. Sidewall drop is a non-linear function of the load on the tire and its width. It can be computed based on the weight of the bike, rider, bags, and gear. It is also different between front and back, depending on the frame geometry.
With this App, you can instantly compute the optimal tire pressure from your phone or tablet wherever you may be: in your garage, on the road, at a friend's house.
* Enter weights in either pounds or kilograms
* Calculate pressures in either PSI or bar
* Tire widths from 19 to 60 mm; diameters of 26", 650B, and 700C; 4 of the most typical frame geometries or user-defined measurements
* Configure and save multiple bikes
* Tap bike graphic to recalculate pressures
In this guide you'll find everything- or as close as I can come- that a mountain biker would want to know about. When you return home, and talk to friends about Massachusetts, my goal is that you say, "Yeah, I saw that- I'd never thought to do it, but MTB Boston suggested it."
★ About the Author ★
Rob Kristoff has been playing in the woods all his life, but since 1993 it's usually been on two wheels. He's had both mechanical and sales experience in the bike industry, but what he really enjoys is writing about his experiences. He's been published in various forms in almost all the standard outlets for mountain bikers: Velo News' and Mountain Bike Magazine's websites, Dirt Rag magazine, Bike magazine. He's even done some racing regionally on the trails in this guide. But nothing takes the place of just going out into the woods and exploring ... preferably on a mountain bike. Rob lives on the north shore of Boston.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
** Want to try it? install the free version, you can later transfer (export) your bike and all its data from the free version to the full version. **
Are you a superenthusiast or you are moving your first steps (or pedals strokes) in the wonderful world of mountain or road biking?
Register your bike on Bike Activity in just few seconds, and the app will prepare for you a list of standard components for your bike, ready to be customized!
Use your GPS to record the tracks you ride, review your ride on map, edit the track, post it on facebook or send it to friends.
Keep a log of mileage (even by GPS) and for each component keep under control his state of wear: the app will tell you
when is time to perform some checks and when the time comes to replace that component.
You can create a PDF file with the list of jobs to do, take a picture of each component, take notes of settings, measurements, everything!
You also have a voice recorder, to record on the fly a note on your bike, maybe in the middle of your ride.
Bike Activity is an app created with passion that grows and evolves constantly, become a fan you too ! Search us on Facebook "Bike Activity (Android App)" !
Bike Activity is the only app on Google Play that takes care of your bikes, whether they are mountain bikes for cross country, all mountain, enduro, freeride or DH or they are road bikes, for commuting, sport or competition!
Italian, English, German, Spanish, French
Systems of units:
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
*Trail Head Locations
About SORBA Woodstock
The Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association, Woodstock, GA Chapter (SORBA-W), was formed in March, 2000, by a group of local mountain bikers. SORBA-W was formed in part due to the closure of trails at Boling Park in Canton, GA to off-road cycling. With the mission to preserve, protect, and educate the community, SORBA-W's primary focus has been advocacy, mountain bike trail development, and trail maintenance in Cherokee County. As an extension of the main SORBA organization, SORBA-W also assists with rides, festivals, and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
Manual: In case you have an accident you can press the SOS button send. This button will send the GPS location to the contact that you have configured.
Automatic: it is necessary configure a contact number, activation number and number of calls. if you recive X calls in 5 minutos MTB SOS will send a SMS with a GPS location.
This application is developed by the large number of rider who have had an accident and have fallen off track and have not been located until several hours later, sometimes too late.
Note: I remain totally excluded from liability for damage that may be caused by failures inthe application or by improper use of this.
Image by Kerαunoςcopia
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.