My UniPG, the new official app of the Università degli Studi di Perugia, available both on the Android and the Apple Store (iOS), is aimed at students enrolled in our University courses and designed with the aim of providing users with an easy way to access, from their mobile devices, the features of the Online Student Office.
By entering their own unique Credentials for the University's online services, regularly-enrolled students will gain access to their personal information on the online Student Office platform and, more specifically, will be able to:
• visualize the examination calendar;
• book an exam;
• fill out the questionnaires for the evaluation of didactics;
• access the information in their university booklet and view the current status of their career;
• check the status of payment of university taxes and fees;
• check the progress of their academic career: exams taken, study plan, average grade and cfu (educational credits);
• receive messages from the University.
The app also includes a public section and accessible by all, where, without the need to login, all those who are interested in the University’s educational offer (courses and classes), can see what services are available to students and find useful news on the daily life of the University community.
My UniPG, also makes it possible to access the main sections of the University website, as well as all the social network platforms of the University of Perugia.
To report technical problems or request information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org