NFC Tag app & tasks launcher allow you to launch your preferred apps and some tasks by reading an NFC tag.
First you need to write the NFC tag using the built in write functionality.
To associate a tag with installed apps or tasks you must write/read it first, then select an app and/or tasks from the tasks tabs (the apps window shows only apps that can be launched).
In the Main tab you will see what's associated to the tag, Touch a task to move it up/down or delete.
Test if the Tag will work: from Menu choose Execute Tag now! , it's the same as reading the tag (navigation task may not work in test mode).
when done, exit the app and test the tag by reading it.
The TAGS tab allow you manage saved and deleted tags.
This app must be closed (choose EXIT-> yes) for use with associated tags in order to work.
The app contains a short tutorial, please watch it at first use.
Supported tasks (from V.4.58)
- Launch one or more apps
- Bluetooth on/off/toggle/open settings
- Wifi on/off/toggle/open settings
- Open NFC settings
- Open airplane mode
- Ringer mode (Vibrate, Silent, Normal, toggle and user profile)
- Brightness Auto and user profile
- Send an automated SMS
- Make a phone call (open up the dialer and call the given number)
- Send an email (need to be completed manually)
- Open a specific webpage with your preferred browser
- Set an upcoming alarm
- Switch mobile data on/off/toggle if supported by the device
- Switch airplane mode if supported by the device
- Hotspot on/off/toggle
- Text to speak (TTS) ,reads date, time or specific text
- Start a navigation using GMaps
Rooted devices only
- Switch gps on/off , requires a rooted android 4.4 or more
- power off/reboot/bootloader/recovery
- Switch NFC on/off
Starting from version 4.51 the app can read and share basic Tag infomations
Supported languages (app): English, Italian, German (will add others in next releases)
Supported languages (tutorial): english, german, italian
Note: the app requires a certain number of permissions to execute tasks (i.e. turn on/off bluetooth, wifi...), so don't worry about them, they are used only for the app features.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Device Administrator permission is necessary for the Lock screen feature by reading the Tag.
Device Administration can be enabled and disabled at any time from the settings menu of the app (disabled by default)