- Adds memes troll faces, rage faces;
- Draws on photo from the gallery or camera;
- Simple interface;
- Brushes of various sizes and shapes;
- Color Picker;
- Undo, Redo;
- Save your drawing in the gallery;
- Share a image in all popular social networks and services.
Allows you to easily and beautifully draw on the screen of your tablet. In the arsenal of this application has several brushes and a rich palette of colors that will draw and simple drawing and highly artistic work. The app is able to draw on a photo or downloaded from the gallery of images that help to make explanations or notes on the photo or image. Naturally, each image can be saved in a gallery or send to your friends through social networks and other services. The application can cancel the last action, and return already canceled. One of the great features of Doodle - an addition to the photo meme trollface and to create humorous images. Doodle also can be used as sketchbooks.
In order to remain free app it uses advertising.
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
A paint application you can use three layers.
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Pro is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Three layer
- Delete a layer
- Replace layers
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and Redo until 10 times
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save and load a content of canvas.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Rotate the image when you post.
- Select from 4 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline / GO!GO!PAINT Pro
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
★ record harassment and bullying (even when you didn't anticipated them)
★ save important pieces of information (phone numbers / passwords / instructions)
★ record cute/funny moments
★ prove that someone said (or didn't said) something
If you are having troubles with recording in other apps while Echo is running, go to https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=65302 and add a star. It is an issue with Android. Only way to fix this in Echo is to turn history off.
0. Is it legal to record other people?
Good question. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_recording_by_civilians
1. Why do you need these permissions?
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - start after phone reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save recorded wav to sdcard
RECORD_AUDIO - to record audio (of course!)
2. How does it technically work?
- it uses some memory as a cyclic recording buffer
- when it records it just points sound processor to write to this memory and goes to sleep
- when sound processor is done, it wakes, points to a next part of memory and goes to sleep again
- it doesn't process sound in any way - no resampling, no compression, it just keeps the recording going
- once you want to save recording, the memory is saved to .wav file on sdcard.
3. How does it affect battery life?
- it does affect battery less than a WiFi connection
- on my worn-out Nexus 4 it ran from 90% charge to 0% in 3 days - but other apps were also running and there was Wi-Fi and 3g turned on
- it highly depends on device and other applications - I suggest to test it yourself
4. How much memory does this use?
1/16 of total device memory but not less than 5 minutes. It's usually from 6 to 24 minutes. If you have a 2GB of RAM, it will probably store around 25 minutes. You can increase this time up to three times in settings.
5. Can it use flash memory to extend history?
It would make cpu write to flash memory. In theory it's possible but I didn't add this because it would reduce battery life.
6. Can it use free memory to extend history?
On 4.0+ devices there is a way for apps to use all of free memory and release it when system is under pressure. This however would interfere with background apps (which usually live in unused memory) and it might cause loss of recording when a memory-intensive app starts. User-controlled memory usage would probably be best but clear and intuitive design is a problem here.
KW: Microphone Recorder, Audio Recorder, Sound Recorder, Preventive, Mic., Rec., Record, Background Recorder, Voice Recorder, Best Recorder, PCM, PCM Recorder, 48kHz, Lecture Recorder, Silent Recorder, Invisible Recorder.
① Add widget to your home- or lock-screen.
② Touch it to start 3-minute timer (and again to cancel).
③ After time is up, phone will vibrate and play short notification.
➽ Single-touch usage
➽ Flat design
➽ Animated progress
➽ No notifications
➽ No acknowledgement required when done
➽ Lock-screen compatible
Widget won't display any ads or nag you in any way but if you like it, consider leaving positive review ☺
Scrabble Cheat is free, without ads, tracking code or in-app payments. If you liked it - tell your friends about it / share a link on FB.
★ drag letters from the picker on the top
★ drop them on the bottom bar to indicate available letters
★ drop them on the board to describe state of the board
★ drag the bar with answers to scroll results
★ when dragging bar with answers release finger on the "play" symbol to play selected word
★ when dragging bar with answers release finger on the "browser" symbol to check definition of selected word
Tutorial 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBegjO2gmE0
Tutorial 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3szmF0q_o
This is not a single-purpose app. Some of the things that you may do with it:
- make shopping list that your phone will show to you near grocery
- write notes during lectures (and connect them with other notes)
- automatically silence phone during lectures
- automatically silence phone when in the cinema
- enable Wi-Fi only at home
- schedule alarm at 8am from monday to friday
- keep the screen bright when reading books
These are nodes that are currently available:
1. Content: text, image, webpage
2. Triggers: geofence, manual, screen on, hours, weekdays, charging
3. Actions: wifi state, bluetooth state, wake lock, alarm, silencer, flashlight
4. Logic: any, all, negation
5. Numbers: number, add, multiply
App is (mostly) localized in several languages: english, german, spanish, french, polish, portugal, russian, chinese. If you want to translate it/correct/update translation to your language, you can do so on http://translate.dessin.it/
If you want to know more check out additional sites:
- Home page: http://dessin.it/
- Forum: http://www.reddit.com/r/dessin/
- Google+: http://google.com/+DessinIt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dessin/410850499024675
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zZQN7CF-JdYJCe3wT6YcA
If every now and then you have to see what different colors of cards allow you to do, what is the profession ability and what are bonuses from your race, you can forget about hauling your handbook - you will find everything right on your character sheet - completed automatically as soon as you select an archetype, race or profession.
The "New Session" will take care of properly restoring your abilities, raising (or lowering) current wealth and reducing wounds, which, for such a trifle, automatically modify the level of secondary attributes.
And if you're a game master or play more than one session at a time you probably appreciate the fact that the program keeps any number of character cards.
Materials from the book belong to the publisher - Kuźnia Gier and are used with his permission.
Only for personal use.
Tip: group items visually in larger and larger groups.
Current features include:
- auditory feedback
- progress tracking through scatter plot
- compability with all android devices from 2.1 upwards
- compability with both phones and tablets