App adapted to various sizes and screen resolutions, ie it can draw on the screen as a tablet and phone.
In order to remain a free app, it uses advertising.
We've added a (α version) image viewing and posting function to the drawing-sharing site!
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
Drawing is an application written in neon painted such a picture.
Drawings can be saved as image PNG.
I read a picture, you can also email photos to friends like neon graffiti.
Please use even for children's education.
·Select Color (red, yellow, green, blue, erasers)
· (Color picker, adjust thickness) Other application collaboration features• Screen Clear
- Adds memes troll faces, rage faces;
- Draws on photo from the gallery or camera;
- Simple interface;
- Brushes of various sizes and shapes;
- Color Picker;
- Undo, Redo;
- Save your drawing in the gallery;
- Share a image in all popular social networks and services.
Allows you to easily and beautifully draw on the screen of your tablet. In the arsenal of this application has several brushes and a rich palette of colors that will draw and simple drawing and highly artistic work. The app is able to draw on a photo or downloaded from the gallery of images that help to make explanations or notes on the photo or image. Naturally, each image can be saved in a gallery or send to your friends through social networks and other services. The application can cancel the last action, and return already canceled. One of the great features of Doodle - an addition to the photo meme trollface and to create humorous images. Doodle also can be used as sketchbooks.
In order to remain free app it uses advertising.
Color Picker function addition that can be used in collaboration with other app!
It is a handy blackboard -style drawing app .
You can draw a picture , such as those written in chalk , I can draw very easily picture , such as those put out by the eraser .
Picture which I drew so you can save it as a PNG image, and use it as a memo a blackboard -style ! Also messages that unusual if attached to an e-mail !
Because the image read , you can Email to a friend graffiti Sha-mail .
There is also (α version ) image viewing and posting function to the drawing -sharing site
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
· ( White , red , yellow , green , blue ) + color picker color selection
And functional regulation thickness
• The off blackboard
• The function returns one
Blackboard - clear function
- Save feature
- Reading function
Key words "Great for S Pen"
Keywords : blackboard , drawing , painting application , graffiti , graffiti , chalk , blackboard
- Quick and Easy Memo
Topic adding, deleting, moving, and editing are possible with simple finger touches
- Diverse Mapping Directions
Only smartphone app supporting multiple mapping directions.
Memoir mode allows unique and individual note taking.
- Refreshing Mapping Styles
Six refreshing styles present sensible and stylish maps.
- Diverse applications
Use Web Folders to share mindmaps with PC version ThinkWise.
Ideation, thought organization, business tasks are all easily handled.
+ Thought organization
+ Study and review
+ Meeting preparation
+ To do list
+ Business plan
+ Lecture notes
+ For optimal compatibility, please update your desktop ThinkWise to latest version
+ Not compatible with ThinkWise 2009.
+ For ThinkWise 2009 users, please download and use ThinkWiseM app. ThinkWiseM can be downloaded from our website.
Capture and draw your thoughts on the canvas of MindMapper.
Visually organize them and see your thoughts become clear picture of your mind.
+ This app is full version without any limitations to its features
+ MindMapper 14 Arena users can get the full benefit and convenience of using Android mobile app which syncs files through Dropbox.
-Quick and easy memo: add, delete, move, and edit topics with ease.
-Diverse mapping directions: only smartphone app supporting multiple mapping directions.
-Freehand mode: freely place topics anywhere in the map.
-Elegant map styles: six sensible and elegant styles to choose from.
-Robust design tools: simple yet powerful design tools to customize map.
-Map note: capture information in linear note and convert it to a map.
• Thought organization
• Study and review
• Meeting preparation
• To do list
• Business plan
• Lecture notes
• For optimal compatibility, please update your desktop MindMapper to latest version
• Not compatible with MindMapper 12.
Inard is not using a traditional AutoCAD interface since that will not work well on small screens. Use the interactive help to get you up and running quickly. Inard prompts the user with relevant actions dependent on what has been chosen on the screen and use sane defaults where possible. This approach does not clutter the interface and minimizes number of steps needed to achieve result. To reach full potential the user need to spend a few minutes to learn Inard CAD.
Inard supports lines, arcs, circles, rectangles, areas, text and distances. Double finger touch is used to support snap, near, and intercept selections. The basic editing features Copy, Move, Rotate and Delete are supported as well as the more advanced CAD features Extend, Fillet, Mirror, Offset, Trim, Split. Line widths, text heights, distances are adapting to the size of the drawing as it grows. Line type, line width, text height, and color can be modified by editing existing layers. Sharing the result as an Image, PDF, DXF or Inard file is done with a few clicks (Pro version only).
Some of these features are only supported in the pro version.
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
A paint application you can use three layers.
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Pro is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Three layer
- Delete a layer
- Replace layers
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and Redo until 10 times
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save and load a content of canvas.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Rotate the image when you post.
- Select from 4 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline / GO!GO!PAINT Pro
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
It is so incredibly convenient and perfect for your own work around the house, and handy for creating plans to bring to a contractor.
It is super easy to use. Just take a photo from camera or import photo from gallery and directly draw measures (length, angle, text or notes) on it.
There are 3 ways to store your dimensions and measurements:
a) Save the dimensions raw file for edit or modify in future,
b) Export the dimensions as an image and saved in photo album or gallery.
c) Share or send your dimensions to others via email, bluetooth, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, messenger, etc.
With ON Dimension Store, all the dimensions are stored and you have them always in your pocket wherever you go. Now you no longer need to bring along any paper sketches in your wallet.
ON Dimension Store is super useful especially to those who work as designers, engineers, contractors, architects, constructors, carpenters, builders, landscapers, real estate agents, auction sellers, mechanical engineers, students, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Take photo from camera for dimension drawing.
★ Import image from gallery for dimension drawing.
★ Camera snapshot, auto-focus and flash light
★ 3 Draw modes: Length, Angle and Text notes.
★ 5 types of length arrow
★ 10 different color styles
★ 9 measurement unit: mm, cm, m, yd, ft, in, degree, radian, %
★ Auto-fitting and auto-sizing text note
★ Save as dimension raw file (Can be opened for edit in future)
★ Export dimensions as high resolution png image to photo library
★ Instant share & send dimension snapshot
★ Open previous saved dimension raw file for review or continue edit
★ Zoom View with 5x magnifier for high precision drawing
★ Edit measures and input dimensions with a very intuitive interface
★ Keep screen awake
ON Dimension Store is a free application on android with PRO features. We hopes this application can really helps you save time and simplify your dimension recording tasks. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your “flows” are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 220 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail and Gmail
• Check Gmail unread count
• Compose and send SMS
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming or outgoing call
• Make call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take photo with camera and screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Set and await alarm
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather forecast
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
For support or general discussion:
Report problems and feature requests, use the forum or e-mail:
Follow us on Google+:
It uses a smart and intuitive interface for easy control of connected devices like lights, locks, thermostats, smoke alarms, cameras, sprinkler systems, and more from these leading brands: Bali, Dropcam, GE, Honeywell, Kidde, Kwikset, Lutron, Leviton, Schlage, Philips, Quirky, Rachio, and TCP.
Wink makes setup clear with step by step guides and videos. If you ever need help with anything, you can talk to a human on our customer support team 24/7.
Wink is free to download and doesn’t charge any fees for use.
Many products work directly with the Wink app. Other product use the Wink HUB to get connected. The Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can control them--and customize their interactions-- from the Wink app.
Shortcuts - Make simple buttons to quickly access your favorite settings.
Activity - Schedule and monitor everything in your home.
Robots - Automate your home by building virtual robots to do things for you.
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
★ record harassment and bullying (even when you didn't anticipated them)
★ save important pieces of information (phone numbers / passwords / instructions)
★ record cute/funny moments
★ prove that someone said (or didn't said) something
If you are having troubles with recording in other apps while Echo is running, go to https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=65302 and add a star. It is an issue with Android. Only way to fix this in Echo is to turn history off.
0. Is it legal to record other people?
Good question. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_recording_by_civilians
1. Why do you need these permissions?
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - start after phone reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save recorded wav to sdcard
RECORD_AUDIO - to record audio (of course!)
2. How does it technically work?
- it uses some memory as a cyclic recording buffer
- when it records it just points sound processor to write to this memory and goes to sleep
- when sound processor is done, it wakes, points to a next part of memory and goes to sleep again
- it doesn't process sound in any way - no resampling, no compression, it just keeps the recording going
- once you want to save recording, the memory is saved to .wav file on sdcard.
3. How does it affect battery life?
- it does affect battery less than a WiFi connection
- on my worn-out Nexus 4 it ran from 90% charge to 0% in 3 days - but other apps were also running and there was Wi-Fi and 3g turned on
- it highly depends on device and other applications - I suggest to test it yourself
4. How much memory does this use?
1/16 of total device memory but not less than 5 minutes. It's usually from 6 to 24 minutes. If you have a 2GB of RAM, it will probably store around 25 minutes. You can increase this time up to three times in settings.
5. Can it use flash memory to extend history?
It would make cpu write to flash memory. In theory it's possible but I didn't add this because it would reduce battery life.
6. Can it use free memory to extend history?
On 4.0+ devices there is a way for apps to use all of free memory and release it when system is under pressure. This however would interfere with background apps (which usually live in unused memory) and it might cause loss of recording when a memory-intensive app starts. User-controlled memory usage would probably be best but clear and intuitive design is a problem here.
KW: Microphone Recorder, Audio Recorder, Sound Recorder, Preventive, Mic., Rec., Record, Background Recorder, Voice Recorder, Best Recorder, PCM, PCM Recorder, 48kHz, Lecture Recorder, Silent Recorder, Invisible Recorder.
Scrabble Cheat is free, without ads, tracking code or in-app payments. If you liked it - tell your friends about it / share a link on FB.
★ drag letters from the picker on the top
★ drop them on the bottom bar to indicate available letters
★ drop them on the board to describe state of the board
★ drag the bar with answers to scroll results
★ when dragging bar with answers release finger on the "play" symbol to play selected word
★ when dragging bar with answers release finger on the "browser" symbol to check definition of selected word
① Add widget to your home- or lock-screen.
② Touch it to start 3-minute timer (and again to cancel).
③ After time is up, phone will vibrate and play short notification.
➽ Single-touch usage
➽ Flat design
➽ Animated progress
➽ No notifications
➽ No acknowledgement required when done
➽ Lock-screen compatible
Widget won't display any ads or nag you in any way but if you like it, consider leaving positive review ☺
Tutorial 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBegjO2gmE0
Tutorial 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3szmF0q_o
This is not a single-purpose app. Some of the things that you may do with it:
- make shopping list that your phone will show to you near grocery
- write notes during lectures (and connect them with other notes)
- automatically silence phone during lectures
- automatically silence phone when in the cinema
- enable Wi-Fi only at home
- schedule alarm at 8am from monday to friday
- keep the screen bright when reading books
These are nodes that are currently available:
1. Content: text, image, webpage
2. Triggers: geofence, manual, screen on, hours, weekdays, charging
3. Actions: wifi state, bluetooth state, wake lock, alarm, silencer, flashlight
4. Logic: any, all, negation
5. Numbers: number, add, multiply
App is (mostly) localized in several languages: english, german, spanish, french, polish, portugal, russian, chinese. If you want to translate it/correct/update translation to your language, you can do so on http://translate.dessin.it/
If you want to know more check out additional sites:
- Home page: http://dessin.it/
- Forum: http://www.reddit.com/r/dessin/
- Google+: http://google.com/+DessinIt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dessin/410850499024675
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zZQN7CF-JdYJCe3wT6YcA
If every now and then you have to see what different colors of cards allow you to do, what is the profession ability and what are bonuses from your race, you can forget about hauling your handbook - you will find everything right on your character sheet - completed automatically as soon as you select an archetype, race or profession.
The "New Session" will take care of properly restoring your abilities, raising (or lowering) current wealth and reducing wounds, which, for such a trifle, automatically modify the level of secondary attributes.
And if you're a game master or play more than one session at a time you probably appreciate the fact that the program keeps any number of character cards.
Materials from the book belong to the publisher - Kuźnia Gier and are used with his permission.
Only for personal use.
Tip: group items visually in larger and larger groups.
Current features include:
- auditory feedback
- progress tracking through scatter plot
- compability with all android devices from 2.1 upwards
- compability with both phones and tablets