App adapted to various sizes and screen resolutions, ie it can draw on the screen as a tablet and phone.
In order to remain a free app, it uses advertising.
We've added a (α version) image viewing and posting function to the drawing-sharing site!
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
Drawing is an application written in neon painted such a picture.
Drawings can be saved as image PNG.
I read a picture, you can also email photos to friends like neon graffiti.
Please use even for children's education.
·Select Color (red, yellow, green, blue, erasers)
· (Color picker, adjust thickness) Other application collaboration features• Screen Clear
- Adds memes troll faces, rage faces;
- Draws on photo from the gallery or camera;
- Simple interface;
- Brushes of various sizes and shapes;
- Color Picker;
- Undo, Redo;
- Save your drawing in the gallery;
- Share a image in all popular social networks and services.
Allows you to easily and beautifully draw on the screen of your tablet. In the arsenal of this application has several brushes and a rich palette of colors that will draw and simple drawing and highly artistic work. The app is able to draw on a photo or downloaded from the gallery of images that help to make explanations or notes on the photo or image. Naturally, each image can be saved in a gallery or send to your friends through social networks and other services. The application can cancel the last action, and return already canceled. One of the great features of Doodle - an addition to the photo meme trollface and to create humorous images. Doodle also can be used as sketchbooks.
In order to remain free app it uses advertising.
Color Picker function addition that can be used in collaboration with other app!
It is a handy blackboard -style drawing app .
You can draw a picture , such as those written in chalk , I can draw very easily picture , such as those put out by the eraser .
Picture which I drew so you can save it as a PNG image, and use it as a memo a blackboard -style ! Also messages that unusual if attached to an e-mail !
Because the image read , you can Email to a friend graffiti Sha-mail .
There is also (α version ) image viewing and posting function to the drawing -sharing site
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
· ( White , red , yellow , green , blue ) + color picker color selection
And functional regulation thickness
• The off blackboard
• The function returns one
Blackboard - clear function
- Save feature
- Reading function
Key words "Great for S Pen"
Keywords : blackboard , drawing , painting application , graffiti , graffiti , chalk , blackboard
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
A paint application you can use three layers.
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Pro is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Three layer
- Delete a layer
- Replace layers
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and Redo until 10 times
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save and load a content of canvas.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Rotate the image when you post.
- Select from 4 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline / GO!GO!PAINT Pro
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
❤ Free to use!
❤ Portable, easy to use!
❤ Delightful, colorful graphics.
❤ Easy guide videos step-by-step
❤ Easy-to-use for the whole family.
❤ EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing.
❤ To watch the videos, internet connections are required
You can find how to draw:
1. Drawing a 3D Ghost, Halloween
2. Trick Art, How to Draw 3D Elephant, Time Lapse
3. Anamorphic Illusion, Drawing Levitating 3D Rubik's Cube
4. 3D Drawing - How to draw 3D ART(Residents on the sketchbook)
5. Trick Art on Paper, Drawing 3D Hole
6. How I Draw a 3D Blue Whale
7. How To Draw Your Hand In 3D
8. How I Draw a 3D Mango Tree, Trick Art, Time Lapse
9. How I Draw a 3D Mermaid, Time Lapse
10. Anamorphic Illusion, Drawing 3D Levitating Red Bull Can
11. How to draw 3D- Optical illusion- stairs - Rysunek 3D- Iluzja optyczna- schody
12. Anamorphic Illusion, How to Draw 3D Rubiks Cube, Time Lapse
13. Anamorphic Illusion, Drawing 3D Staircase, Time Lapse
14. How to Draw a Goldfish - 3D Art Drawing
15. How I Drew a 3D Loch Ness Monster
16. Trick Art, Drawing 3D Crocodile
17. Trick Art, How I Draw a 3D Mammoth
18. How to draw Minions in 3D [Despicable Me] drawing tutorial
19. How to draw 3D easy tutorial
20. 3D Drawing - How to draw 3D ART （World drawn by pencil ）
21. How To Draw 3D Hand?
22. The Secret Technique for 3D Drawings! - How to Draw an Anamorphic Rose in 3D
23. How To Draw 3D Hand - Easy Tutorial for 3D Image - Optical Illusion Trick on Paper
24. Trick Art, Watch my Draw a 3D Tiger, Time Lapse
25. How to draw Anamorphic 3D - Techniques (ep.3)+vf
26. How to Draw a 3D Hole - Optical Illusion
27. Drawing 3D Sharks on my Notebook! - 3D Anamorphic Drawing (Time Lapse)
28. Drawing timelapse: a bottle of Oddka vodka - hyperrealistic art
29. How i draw 3D realistic Chips Bag
30. How to Draw 3d shapes - 3d Box Drawing Lesson
And More ...
Share us on Facebook Twitter Google Plus and rate the App to get extra learning!
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
Try our Learn app today!
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
This is not the official Belkin app. You will still need their official app at least once to connect your devices to your WiFi (they use proprietary method to set your router password into the device which I cannot duplicate). BUT I will never tell you to uninstall the app, reset all of your switches, reinstall and recreate your rules ;)!
Refund policy: your purchase will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the app, you chose to return your Wemo devices, or if you switch to WemoHome. I would ask that you not give my app a bad rating based on problems with the Wemo switches - there's nothing I can do to help with that, sorry. Email me (developer's email) for the refund procedure.
While not as pretty as the Belkin version, this app fixes many of its problems. It runs on many more versions of Android, is faster, more stable, and uses less than 1/2 the space and footprint of Belkin's app.
- WeMo Motion
- WeMo Switch
- WeMo Insight switch
- WeMo Light switch
- WeMo NetCam (as a motion device)
- WeMo Maker
- WeMo Link with Wemo LEDs
- GE Link bulbs on Wemo Link (see FAQ on developer site)
WemoManager comes with the following:
- WemoManager app to monitor and control all of your wemo devices
- WemoDevice and WemoSwitch widgets to monitor and control any wemo from your home screen
- WemoServer (pc/app) - run your own rules engine and remote server
- WemoRemote app and widgets work with WemoServer for remote access
- WemoScenes for single touch control of multiple WeMos (e.g. "Watch a movie")
- Web, REST and authenticated web servers for browser access
- WemoLog - log viewer
For full, secure, fast, and reliable home automation for your WEMO devices you use the WemoServer by installing it on a dedicated, always on tablet or phone connected to your WIFI network or by using the free WemoServer on Windows or Linux (java, see the MPP developers page for details).
Both versions of WemoServer provide WemoRemote and WemoRules support.
The android version adds the REST server, local and secure remote Web servers, and enables Automagic or Tasker to further automate your home.
WemoRemote plus WemoServer allow you to securely replace Belkin's or any other cloud service, keeping you safe from hackers or other privacy risks. Your important appliances can be safely monitored and managed without depending on slow, unreliable, unsecured internet services like IFTTT.
The WemoServer rule set is here: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/faq/wemomanager/wemorules and you'll find additional information on that site.
Unleash the power! Use with Tasker, Automagic (with built in samples), my other automation applications, and/or Android intents or the REST API with other automation systems to:
- Use your phone location to trigger your switches
- Get a warning via SMS or email if a switch changes state or drops from your network, or power usage changes
- Turn lights on/off or flashing when a security zone is opened/entered/closed or an alarm occurs (using the DscServer)
- Use WeMo motion to trigger alarms, garage door openers, cameras, etc
- Use WeMo switches to trigger other automation in addition to sockets/lights
For a small investment and no monthly cost, you can set up your own home automation to rival Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Visit my developer's site (link below) or email me for more information.
*Seven different 3-way switch wiring diagrams
*Basic light switch wiring diagrams
*4-way switching wiring diagram
*Multiple GFCI wiring diagram
*Wall outlet wiring diagram
*Ampacity table for determining proper wire gauge
*AWG resistance table
*Max number of conductors in conduit table
*Common wire size reference sheet
*Service Entrance Ground Size Requirements table
(based on NEC 2008, Table 250-66)
*Grounding conductor size calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, Table 250-122)
*Ohms Law calculator
*Sizing a Circuit Breaker calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, 240-6(a))
*Voltage drop calculator
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Audio/Video Cable pinouts
*Pinouts: Component, DisplayPort, DVI, Ethernet, Firewire, HDMI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI, LPT(parallel port), PS/2, RCA, Serial port, S-video, USB 3.0, Mini-USB, Micro USB, USB, and VGA.
If you have any suggestions, find bugs, or have any requests, feel free to email them to: email@example.com
Note: Any download or Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play. Please contact them for assistance.
Unlike the free version, choose your favorite color is neon.
Among the "Rainbow," written in pictures, you will draw a more attractive neon.
This app is also passionate about children's drawing.
Color selection (rainbow, yellow, green, red, blue, pink, black, white)
Color selection (color picker)
• Screen Clear
Free "drawing board" plus the ability to? You can choose a fine color, and become more like the white board, making it even more fun drawing app. Drawing is ideal for children.
Color selection (color picker)
Select the background color (green, white, black)
· Erase blackboard
· Clear board feature
• Save function
Read function ·
• Shared Features
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Hundreds of nail designs and nail art step by step tutorials.
- Easy nail art for beginners
- Long nail art design
- Short nail designs
- Halloween designs
- 4th July nail art
- St. Valentines nail art
- Animal print designs
- Cartoon nail designs
- Princesses nail art
With the Dropcam Android app, you can also:
- Talk directly to people or pets
- Turn your camera on and off
*Available to Cloud Recording subscribers
What is Dropcam?
Dropcam is a cloud-based Wi-Fi video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with places, people and pets. After your camera is activated, you can drop in live using our mobile and web apps and receive alerts when motion or sound is detected.
What is Cloud Recording?
Cloud Recording automatically saves video on a rolling basis, so you can easily review footage from the past week or month. You can also save important clips and customize motion alerts based on the activities you care about.
To learn more, visit https://www.dropcam.com
★ record harassment and bullying (even when you didn't anticipated them)
★ save important pieces of information (phone numbers / passwords / instructions)
★ record cute/funny moments
★ prove that someone said (or didn't said) something
If you are having troubles with recording in other apps while Echo is running, go to https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=65302 and add a star. It is an issue with Android. Only way to fix this in Echo is to turn history off.
0. Is it legal to record other people?
Good question. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_recording_by_civilians
1. Why do you need these permissions?
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - start after phone reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save recorded wav to sdcard
RECORD_AUDIO - to record audio (of course!)
2. How does it technically work?
- it uses some memory as a cyclic recording buffer
- when it records it just points sound processor to write to this memory and goes to sleep
- when sound processor is done, it wakes, points to a next part of memory and goes to sleep again
- it doesn't process sound in any way - no resampling, no compression, it just keeps the recording going
- once you want to save recording, the memory is saved to .wav file on sdcard.
3. How does it affect battery life?
- it does affect battery less than a WiFi connection
- on my worn-out Nexus 4 it ran from 90% charge to 0% in 3 days - but other apps were also running and there was Wi-Fi and 3g turned on
- it highly depends on device and other applications - I suggest to test it yourself
4. How much memory does this use?
1/16 of total device memory but not less than 5 minutes. It's usually from 6 to 24 minutes. If you have a 2GB of RAM, it will probably store around 25 minutes. You can increase this time up to three times in settings.
5. Can it use flash memory to extend history?
It would make cpu write to flash memory. In theory it's possible but I didn't add this because it would reduce battery life.
6. Can it use free memory to extend history?
On 4.0+ devices there is a way for apps to use all of free memory and release it when system is under pressure. This however would interfere with background apps (which usually live in unused memory) and it might cause loss of recording when a memory-intensive app starts. User-controlled memory usage would probably be best but clear and intuitive design is a problem here.
KW: Microphone Recorder, Audio Recorder, Sound Recorder, Preventive, Mic., Rec., Record, Background Recorder, Voice Recorder, Best Recorder, PCM, PCM Recorder, 48kHz, Lecture Recorder, Silent Recorder, Invisible Recorder.
① Add widget to your home- or lock-screen.
② Touch it to start 3-minute timer (and again to cancel).
③ After time is up, phone will vibrate and play short notification.
➽ Single-touch usage
➽ Flat design
➽ Animated progress
➽ No notifications
➽ No acknowledgement required when done
➽ Lock-screen compatible
Widget won't display any ads or nag you in any way but if you like it, consider leaving positive review ☺
Scrabble Cheat is free, without ads, tracking code or in-app payments. If you liked it - tell your friends about it / share a link on FB.
★ drag letters from the picker on the top
★ drop them on the bottom bar to indicate available letters
★ drop them on the board to describe state of the board
★ drag the bar with answers to scroll results
★ when dragging bar with answers release finger on the "play" symbol to play selected word
★ when dragging bar with answers release finger on the "browser" symbol to check definition of selected word
Tutorial 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBegjO2gmE0
Tutorial 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3szmF0q_o
This is not a single-purpose app. Some of the things that you may do with it:
- make shopping list that your phone will show to you near grocery
- write notes during lectures (and connect them with other notes)
- automatically silence phone during lectures
- automatically silence phone when in the cinema
- enable Wi-Fi only at home
- schedule alarm at 8am from monday to friday
- keep the screen bright when reading books
These are nodes that are currently available:
1. Content: text, image, webpage
2. Triggers: geofence, manual, screen on, hours, weekdays, charging
3. Actions: wifi state, bluetooth state, wake lock, alarm, silencer, flashlight
4. Logic: any, all, negation
5. Numbers: number, add, multiply
App is (mostly) localized in several languages: english, german, spanish, french, polish, portugal, russian, chinese. If you want to translate it/correct/update translation to your language, you can do so on http://translate.dessin.it/
If you want to know more check out additional sites:
- Home page: http://dessin.it/
- Forum: http://www.reddit.com/r/dessin/
- Google+: http://google.com/+DessinIt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dessin/410850499024675
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zZQN7CF-JdYJCe3wT6YcA
If every now and then you have to see what different colors of cards allow you to do, what is the profession ability and what are bonuses from your race, you can forget about hauling your handbook - you will find everything right on your character sheet - completed automatically as soon as you select an archetype, race or profession.
The "New Session" will take care of properly restoring your abilities, raising (or lowering) current wealth and reducing wounds, which, for such a trifle, automatically modify the level of secondary attributes.
And if you're a game master or play more than one session at a time you probably appreciate the fact that the program keeps any number of character cards.
Materials from the book belong to the publisher - Kuźnia Gier and are used with his permission.
Only for personal use.
Tip: group items visually in larger and larger groups.
Current features include:
- auditory feedback
- progress tracking through scatter plot
- compability with all android devices from 2.1 upwards
- compability with both phones and tablets