Good if icons can be understood This looks like the next sci fi ui. I imagine it would have a learning curve but we're all getting there with one hand typing. Probably work better on a bigger screen. Wouldn't it be easier to connect elements of the same type by 3 fingers, one on each element at the same time. //tried it, the sounds add a lot to it. I like the interface, zoom is great and the smoothness,but I think its purpose will be superseded by voice i.e utter. Maybe repurpose this, imagine a 4 finger version reminiscent of enders game
Hopefully About it...
Almost there Excellent concept, excellent visual design, excellent options but the interaction design needs a lot of work to make the workflow faster and more simple. (A lot of comparison to IFTTT- a great benchmark for powerful, complex, simple). When that happens, this could be a killer app.
Nice app Multi processing app
Nice idea I like the idea but is really hard to use, and i don't know how to use. I will keep the app because i hope this will be improved.
Version 2.12 (2013-11-25)
- Added "Bluetooth state" node
- Renamed "Magnetize" to "Autoplace"
- New algorithm for autoplacing - way faster and more accurate
- Editing connection labels affects autoplacement
- Reduced tearing while scrolling
- Added rigid connections
- Arrows are sharper
Version 2.11 (2013-11-17)
- Added number nodes (experimental for now)
- Added "Charging" node
- Added "Flashlight" node
- Added translation service for volunteers - http://translate.dessin.it/