- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Save money and time
You may save a lot of money when you repair and maintain your own bike.
When you repair and maintain your bike yourself, you do not have to spend time on handing in your bike to the bike shop. And you do not have to wait a week before getting it back. You and only you decide when your bike is to be ready.
"Easy Bike Repair" includes:
- 50 detailed step by step instruction with short and exact descriptions plus detailed quality pictures where everybody may learn how to repair and maintain their own bike by way of very simple tools.
- 25 bike problems with solutions (exact instructions)
"Easy Bike Repair" is divided into the following categories:
- Bike anatomy
- Bike fitting
"Easy Bike Repair" contains a lot of advantages:
- You save time and a lot of money.
- Each time you repair your own bike, you save a lot of money.
- You also save time because you do not have to go down to the bike shop to hand in your bike.
- You and only you decide when your bike is to be ready.
- You do not have to wait a week before getting your bike back from the bike shop.
- You learn how to repair and maintain your own bike.
- You always bring along your bike repair instruction, both at home and away from home.
- You do not have to spend time checking the Internet and read long instructions.
- You do not even need an Internet connection.
- You may always repair your bike – no matter where you are.
- 40 of the most common bike repairs you'll need.
- Clear instructions for complete beginners to the more experienced in bike maintenance.
Detailgenau zeigt die App die einzelnen Schritte im Bild und erklärt sie ausführlich.
Übersichtliche Listen mit dem benötigten Material und dem richtigen Werkzeug zeigen dem Nutzer, ob er für die jeweilige Maßnahme richtig ausgestattet ist.
Zu jeder Reparatur zeigt die App den ungefähren Zeitbedarf und den Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Mit Hilfe der Suchfunktion kann der Nutzer in den Anleitungen gezielt nach Detail-Infos suchen.
Beispiele aus dem Inhalt:
Schaltung einstellen, Innenlager wechseln, Bremsen entlüften, Züge wechseln, Federgabel wechseln, Federgabel warten, Frühjahrs-Check, Tubeless-Montage, Sitzposition einstellen und vieles mehr.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Our free app also assists you with navigation as it shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while cycling on Bikemap routes. You can also record your bike rides so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while riding
- Record your bike rides and save them on your phone and the internet
- Share routes with your friends
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
In this guide you'll find everything- or as close as I can come- that a mountain biker would want to know about. When you return home, and talk to friends about Massachusetts, my goal is that you say, "Yeah, I saw that- I'd never thought to do it, but MTB Boston suggested it."
★ About the Author ★
Rob Kristoff has been playing in the woods all his life, but since 1993 it's usually been on two wheels. He's had both mechanical and sales experience in the bike industry, but what he really enjoys is writing about his experiences. He's been published in various forms in almost all the standard outlets for mountain bikers: Velo News' and Mountain Bike Magazine's websites, Dirt Rag magazine, Bike magazine. He's even done some racing regionally on the trails in this guide. But nothing takes the place of just going out into the woods and exploring ... preferably on a mountain bike. Rob lives on the north shore of Boston.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Arranca la aplicación, selecciona la ruta que deseas hacer o crea la tuya propia.
Asegúrate de que dispones de conexión GPS antes de comenzar.
Dispones de 3 niveles de precisión GPS, en función de si tu prioridad es el trazado preciso (que requiere conectividad óptima con los satélites GPS) o tener garantizada la conexión. ¡Tú decides!"
• Rutas Bike & Go: 50 rutas de montaña y carretera creadas por ciclistas de toda España
• Crea tus propias rutas, realiza las rutas de nuestra selección o las propuestas por otros usuarios de Bike & Go
• Consulta las rutas más populares, las más cercanas o las más recientes
• Marca y valora tus rutas favoritas para tenerlas siempre accesibles
• Obtén estadísticas en tiempo real sobre el transcurso de tu ruta: tiempo, velocidad, distancia, desnivel, altitud, hitos
• Consulta el mapa, el trazado de la ruta y el gráfico de desnivel
• Toma fotos de puntos de interés, deja consejos para otros usuarios o simplemente captura tus momentos
• Disfruta de Realidad Aumentada para ubicar los puntos de interés de una ruta.
• Guarda las estadísticas de tus carreras: tiempo, velocidad media, distancia y calorías consumidas.
• Herramientas: linterna, brújula y llamada al 112, en caso de emergencia.
• Haz rutas de montaña (BTT) o carretera (BC).
• Personaliza la cuenta atrás y empieza cuando quieras.
• Ajusta la precisión del GPS para obtener los mejores resultados.
• Crea tu perfil y registra tus estadísticas.
• Invita a tus amigos y sigue su actividad.
• Comparte tus rutas y estadísticas con otros usuarios de Bike & Go y con el resto del mundo a través de Twitter y Facebook.
• Recomienda la aplicación por email.
• Aprende todo acerca del Movistar Team. Historia, plantilla, próximas carreras, últimos resultados...
• Mantente al día de las noticias del equipo.
• Accede a fotos, vídeos y descargas del equipo.
• Equípate como el Movistar Team en la tienda oficial.
Movistar pone la tecnología al servicio del ciclismo mediante esta aplicación de fácil manejo y excelentes prestaciones.
¡Ayúdanos a formar el equipo ciclista más grande del mundo!
Compartida, la vida es más.
Nota: El uso continuado del GPS, funcionando en segundo plano, puede disminuir dramáticamente la vida de la batería.
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
1. The way through checkpoints you think cycling is no longer just a sport, but also a self-challenge.
2. Shake your phone, the APP will tell you that the information about the challenge process. You don’t need to pick up the phone to see the screen while riding bike.
3. The APP will help you to statistics the spent time and the distance on every month movement, to facilitate the analysis of your own exercise time and frequency.
4. Share the riding route, the spent time, the challenge of limit with friends through the Facebook. In addition to motivate with friends, but also to enhance the sense of accomplishment.
5. It will be awarded a certificate of merit to show encouragement, and also allows you to show off friends when the challenge is success.
IMB is a free mountain bike magazine that focuses on all aspects of the sport, cross country, trail riding, enduro, freeride, freestyle and downhill. It is published every 2 months and is completely free to read. This app will give you instant access to the entire magazine and allow you to read and search reviews, trail guides and technique articles.
Each issue of IMB comes packed full of videos, photos and stories about the sport of mountain biking. Regular features include our very popular video technique section with our resident coach Richard Kelly; who has moves for beginners, intermediates and experts alike. Add to that a mix of interviews; reviews on equipment and trail guides from around the globe and you have everything you will ever need to keep you up to date with the sport.
Download the App for FREE now to check it out.
★ Easy instant access to the latest issues of IMB.
★ Get the most out of your device with a full screen experience.
★ Navigate to and search for reviews, technique and trail guides.
★ Receive notifications when the latest issue comes out.
★ The best mountain bike videos, photos and articles at your fingertips.
Das MountainBIKE E-Magazine ist aktuell als Einzelausgabe, demnächst auch in verschiedenen Abo-Modellen erhältlich. Es erscheint wie die Print-Version monatlich und steht Ihnen bereits vor der Veröffentlichung der Print-Ausgabe zur Verfügung.
Abonnements werden wahlweise für drei, sechs oder zwölf Monate verfügbar sein und sich nach Ablauf automatisch erneuern. Sie können Ihr Abonnement bis 24 Stunden vor dessen Ablauf kündigen. Als Bestätigung erhalten Sie hierzu rechtzeitig eine E-Mail.
Die Preise für ein Abonnement werden sich wie folgt staffeln:
3 Monate: 8,99 EUR
6 Monate: 16,99 EUR
12 Monate: 32,99 EUR
Bitte beachten Sie, dass das MountainBIKE E-Magazine multimediale Inhalte enthält. Da die Datenmenge dadurch sehr groß werden kann, empfehlen wir, den Download über eine schnelle und stabile W-LAN-Verbindung zu starten.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass ein weltweiter Abruf nicht gewährleistet ist, da in einzelnen Ländern Beschränkungen bestehen können.
Fragen oder Wünsche? Ihr Feedback interessiert uns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viel Spaß mit der digitalen Ausgabe von MountainBIKE!
To race over challenging terrain on your mountain bike as a professional or amateur rider requires a very high level of training and fitness.
With this application you will learn how to improve your mountain bike skills, with specialized physical training exercises and also lessons to learn how to pump, how to hop, how to cornering quicker and other tricks. You will find specialized tips about how to ride downhill fast but avoiding accidents and injury of a road bike.
This application includes:
- Lessons with essential mountain biking skills and video tutorials.
- Main mountain bike cycling tips to ride on mountain trails, fire roads, logging roads and terrains with rocks, washouts, ruts, loose sand, loose gravel, roots, and steep grades.
- A selection of videos with the best moments extreme mountain bike cycling.
This app is part of a set of sports apps, which include videos, photos and lessons of different sports, including team sports and winter games.
Download now this mountain bike cycling free app on your mobile or tablet device.
Are you a superenthusiast or you are moving your first steps (or pedals strokes) in the wonderful world of mountain or road biking?
Register your bike on Bike Activity in just few seconds, and the app will prepare for you a list of standard components for your bike, ready to be customized!
Use your GPS to record the tracks you ride, review your ride on map, edit the track, post it on facebook or send it to friends.
Keep a log of mileage (even by GPS) and for each component keep under control his state of wear: the app will tell you
when is time to perform some checks and when the time comes to replace that component.
You can create a PDF file with the list of jobs to do, take a picture of each component, take notes of settings, measurements, everything!
Bike Activity is an app created with passion that grows and evolves constantly, become a fan you too ! Search us on Facebook "Bike Activity (Android App)" !
Bike Activity is the only app on Google Play that takes care of your bikes, whether they are mountain bikes for cross country, all mountain, enduro, freeride or DH or they are road bikes, for commuting, sport or competition!
Italian, English, German, Spanish, French
Systems of units: