B.iCycle is THE next generation cycling computer app for your smartphone !!
***** As seen on FOXNews *****
--- FOXNews says: "Very cool!" ---
Recent new features at a glance:
- Post tracks to Facebook or Twitter
- Continuous power efficient recording for up to 6 hours of battery life
- GPS auto pause detection stops the timer automatically during a standstill
- The only app that provides OpenCycleMap with highlighted bike paths, contour lines and biker POIs
B.iCycle provides all the information you need on the bike. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience on the bike that beats an ordinary bike computer by far!
- Accurate values for current speed, average speed, maximum speed, total distance, trip distance, current altitude, climbed altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch your bike automatically move on the map and zoom in on your trail
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other bikers. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available).
- Suspend, pause, and resume for trips allows you to receive calls or take a break
Based on countless test rides and refinement with all major Android phones we measure trip performance with maximum precision of the built in GPS. In contrast to standard cyclometers you do not have to calibrate B.iCycle to your bike. It just works - out of the box. For the full experience we recommend to use a bike mount.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including bike trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while biking: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping bike trails around the globe!
B.iCycle stores map data on SD card. That saves battery on the ride and allows you to preload the map when you are biking in an area with no cellular connection or abroad. Just browse the map at home in the area and zoom level that you desire and it will be there during the trip.
This really brings biking to the next level! B.iCycle makes perfect use of what your phone can do with GPS, connectivity and the amazing screen resolution.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The B.iCycle user base is thrilled by the mapped bike trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
B.iCycle - BIKING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
JogTracker is a simple and fun to use fitness tracker for your Android phone. Whether you run, walk, bike or any other outdoor activity, you will love JogTracker!
Try before you buy! Download the free version and take advantage of these features:
- Display distance in miles or kilometers
- Calculates calories burned
- Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter directly from the app
- Voice prompts at time intervals so you know how far you've gone without having to look at the screen
- Uses GPS and Google Maps to help you find your way
- View your jog history on the web
- Integrates with SmartHRM heart rate monitors
Upgrade to Pro to add these additional features:
- Real time speed/pace charts
- Voice prompts at distance intervals
- Altitude (elevation) chart
- No advertisements
- Auto pause/resume
- Prevent screen from dimming during workouts
- All future Pro features
**Free bonus app - JogTracker Pro also unlocks the full version of Sudokube! Just download Sudokube Demo after you buy JogTracker Pro to take advantage of this bonus offer.
1. Must install JogTracker Free version 2.1.0 or higher.
2. Must keep both JogTracker Pro and Free versions installed.
3. Use JogTracker Free icon to launch.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
More from developer
I dati sono presi direttamente dal sito della lega volley.
Link dell'applicazione: http://www.diegomancinelli.it/risultati-volley/