Your face shows the current position.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Has been on the map shows the distance you are moving.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
B.iCycle is THE next generation cycling computer app for your smartphone !!
***** As seen on FOXNews *****
--- FOXNews says: "Very cool!" ---
Recent new features at a glance:
- Post tracks to Facebook or Twitter
- Continuous power efficient recording for up to 6 hours of battery life
- GPS auto pause detection stops the timer automatically during a standstill
- The only app that provides OpenCycleMap with highlighted bike paths, contour lines and biker POIs
B.iCycle provides all the information you need on the bike. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience on the bike that beats an ordinary bike computer by far!
- Accurate values for current speed, average speed, maximum speed, total distance, trip distance, current altitude, climbed altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch your bike automatically move on the map and zoom in on your trail
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other bikers. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available).
- Suspend, pause, and resume for trips allows you to receive calls or take a break
Based on countless test rides and refinement with all major Android phones we measure trip performance with maximum precision of the built in GPS. In contrast to standard cyclometers you do not have to calibrate B.iCycle to your bike. It just works - out of the box. For the full experience we recommend to use a bike mount.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including bike trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while biking: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping bike trails around the globe!
B.iCycle stores map data on SD card. That saves battery on the ride and allows you to preload the map when you are biking in an area with no cellular connection or abroad. Just browse the map at home in the area and zoom level that you desire and it will be there during the trip.
This really brings biking to the next level! B.iCycle makes perfect use of what your phone can do with GPS, connectivity and the amazing screen resolution.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The B.iCycle user base is thrilled by the mapped bike trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
B.iCycle - BIKING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
* 22+ different highly specific meters for cyclists (and more coming).
* 4 different screen layouts, you choose which one suits your ride better.
* Within each screen, you choose which meters to view on your cyclist-dashboard.
* Can rotate the map towards the direction of driving, for easiness of reading.
* Works in landscape or portrait mode.
* It is optional and private to record your rides.
* Publishing rides on the internet or Facebook is optional and you decide whom you share.
TRACK YOUR STATS
* See your saved rides in a map and display its records: calories, distance, METs, etc.
* Calories and METs are calculated according to your body specific composition.
* Can displays current traffic conditions.
* Support for Imperial and Metric units.
* Active actions (like resetting a trip) are activated by physically pushing a button, convenient when maneuverability is limited.
* Can record your trip with the screen turned off, to save battery or if you have the phone on your pocket. Also, if you need to use another app, it will keep recording on the background. (i.e. when you are checking your email during a stop, it will keep calculating overall averages.).
* You can move the map around with your finger to clarify your driving directions. Then with one tap, centre the map in your position.
SOON … (please send us feedback of what you want)
* Altitude profile for the ride.
* More meters like: distance/time going uphill, distance/time going downhill, gradients.
* Heart rate monitor via bluetooth.
* Ride against your previous performance.
* Overlay a previous ride in the map.
* Set targets for your ride and chase them!, i.e. calories, minutes or distance.
This top-rated app (4.5+) has been specifically designed with road biking in mind, incorporating every feature a leisure rider or professional racer desires. This app is 100% cycle focused to give riders the ultimate GPS tracking and data measurement tool for any cycling activity – from a bicycle tour in the park with the kids, to training for your first road race, to an intense stage of the Tour de France! You can now enjoy and analyze your bicycle ride, tour, or trek in a completely new way.
DURING YOUR RIDE:
* Live GPS tracking of critical performance metrics – calories, distance, time, speed, altitude, pace
* Ride thousands of biking routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on www.runtastic.com)
* Mapping (Google maps) – detailed live map features
* Colored traces (track cycle pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude in meters per minute
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek
* Weather data
* LIVE Tracking – real time tracking of your cycle position to share with friends
* Voice feedback of critical velo metrics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Full bicycle training history – graphics, data charts, training progress
- Historic mapping of every trek
- Google maps integration – historic mapping of cycle routes
- Open Street Map integration
- Offline maps – download international maps for overseas biking
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Detailed post-tour data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Share your cycle route and accomplishments on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all cycle tours on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further bicycle data analysis, velo coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these app benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your race training or overall health and fitness goals. Tour de France, here you come!
Download the Road Bike PRO app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Palabras claves: bicicleta, ciclismo, ruta, mapa, cadencia, excursión, velo, tour, app, intervalo, ritmo cardíaco, de france, ciclistas, cicloturismo, biking, circuito, volta, vuelta
The trip can be planned on the smartphone or using a site such as "fietsnet.be".
You can create a trip by tapping waypoints.
Map data is derived from openstreetmap.
You can save the planned bike trip to your mobile phone.
The bike trip will be logged in gpx format and can later be uploaded to garmin connect.
More from developer
I dati sono presi direttamente dal sito della lega volley.
Link dell'applicazione: http://www.diegomancinelli.it/risultati-volley/