What does Ectha-R do?
This app allows you to record rebound index values acquired on site with test hammer.
How does Ectha-R work?
The app defines the project through the following settings: date, project number, testing area, angle of impact orientation and correlation curve.
How do the data can be acquired?
- For mechanical concrete test hammers (without Bluetooth technology) the data must be entered manually. The app serves as a digital note pad.
- Using the Ectha Pro digital concrete test hammer, the app stores the data automatically through the Bluetooth connection device, which is fitted to the instrument.
The values and settings are recorded both in the app and in the test hammer memory-card, in an exportable .cvs file, which can be easily displayed and directly shared from your device.
What is the final purpose?
The app allows for greater and improved on-site measurement and testing by the user, whose aim is to get:
- single rebound index value
- average rebound index value
- number of hits carried out
- mechanical strength value estimated on correlation curves (Rck)
- the final report, which contains the rebound index values previously obtained on site.
Optional: thanks to the Bluetooth connection, Ectha-R enables to print instantly the final report with the acquired values. For this, the operator needs to get a mini wireless portable printer, purchasable at DRC office.