More from developer
The app of the Veronelli guide edition 2014, released in English, Italian and German, is addressed to expert and enthusiastic consumers who are looking for convenient way to get information and references for Italian wines. It is also user-friendly for occasional consumers and tourists who are interested in an practical way to know an extraordinary world which is always full of new and original choices.
With this app you can:
- read the pages dedicated to 1,971 wineries with a short description followed by their address and telephone number, website and email. Each entry also has additional, information to help the users find exactly what they are looking for: Olive oil, cheese, specialty items, spirits, and a variety of Italian meats, all made by hand; Bed & Breakfast; Organic and/or Natural Wines and so on.
- know the characteristics of 14,161 reviewed wines for which are reported the year tested,the evaluation of Guida Veronelli's editors, the numbers of bottles produced, the recommended years, the kind of wine-making, the type and the price range.
- discover the 20 Veronelli Sun ie the wines which have made the strongest impression, stimulated the most powerful emotions or given the most pleasure over the course of the year.
- access to the lists of the 572 Top Wines and the 175 Important Debuts.
- easily find wineries and wines with a convenient and efficient search function. Specifically, it is possible to search by producer or wine, together with the opportunity to personalize different parameters by price, wine, taste, direct or indirect selling, and more.
- save your favorite wineries and wines by adding your notes and your photos.
- find products that are close to your current location or a specific location.
- have the selection of the best restaurants in which, besides the quality of the food, you can taste the best wines that Italy produces.
Lo scopo è portare la scienza e la tecnologia "in piazza” e renderla fruibile a tutti, giovani e scuole in particolare.
Grazie all'applicazione ufficiale della XI edizione del festival, a Bergamo dal 4 al 20 ottobre 2013, sul tuo smartphone hai il programma aggiornato in tempo reale, il calendario completo della manifestazione, la descrizione dettagliata delle conferenze, delle mostre, dei laboratori e di tutte le iniziative del festival. Inoltre, puoi accedere alle informazioni per organizzare la tua visita a Bergamo, prenotare gli eventi e navigare tra i contenuti multimediali del festival.
Each card displays a question to think about or ask the other, to get to know each other better, discover the other’s point of view and talk about issues that matter to life as a couple.
- 274 questions
- 3 levels of depth and intimacy
- random questions generator
- list of all the questions
- information and procedures
- creation of your own questions
- send your questions to the editors (the best will be integrated into the app)
- regular updates
Two people in love are talking to each other.
The “Let's talk!” Cards have been created to provide new stimuli to dialogue as a couple.