The app Grande Dizionario Greco Classico by Jannis Korinthios aims to reconcile a scientific treatment with a clear, comprehensive and simple explanation, following the latest spreading and communication forms; it is mainly intended to satisfy the needs of classical secondary school and university students.
Designed with innovative graphical and textual features, the dictionary stands out because of the abundance of entries, and the comprehensiveness of verbal paradigms, constructions, phraseology, and idioms.
This dictionary is a definitive tool for the modern study of ancient Greek, away from both oversimplification and complexity, allowing effortless consultation to a wide range of users. The entry list includes all words used by authors commonly studied in secondary schools specializing in classical studies. Translations have been chosen in order to respect the current use of Italian language.
• Compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.x and later versions
• User interface in Italian and English
• Over 140,000 entries
• 7,500 verbal paradigms and inflected forms
• 25,000 constructions
• 13,500 phrases and proverbs
• 4,500 synonyms and antonyms
• 750 Greek prefixes and suffixes used in Italian
• Complete offline use
• Index: displays in alphabetical order all theGreek entries that match the characters you entered
• Search: allows to search the phraseology and full text
• In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
• Ability to change the font size of the definitions
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl