The app “le Garzantine – Economia” is the ultimate tool needed to understand the language of economics and finance, useful to get one's bearing between spreads, ratings, defaults, national debts, exchange rates, especially in these years of crisis. Among the entries: economists, from Adam Smith to Paul Krugman; economic theories, from Mercantilism to Physiocracy, from classical economics to Marginalism, from Keynes' teachings to the Public Choice school; history and geography of economic development, from the industrial revolution up to globalization.
The app allows for easy and user-friendly features, from a direct search along the full list of entries, to an advanced search within headwords or full-text, in order to display those entries satisfying the search parameters.
• More than 4300 entries written by specialists
• A great number of external links to documents with statistical data, diagrams, and charts
• A circuit of 4400 cross-references between entries
• Compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.x and later versions
• User interface in Italian and English
• Complete offline use
• Index search in the entry box
• Headword and full text search
• In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
• Ability to change the font size of the definitions
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl