The Food Dictionary–English-Italian/Italian-English is dedicated to gastronomy, catering and in general to the world of the cooking: the ingredients, tools, techniques of preparation, the Italian classic and regional recipes, the most important international specialties.
The headwords opens to the terminology relating to the food and to the related disciplines, such as viticulture, oenology, preservation techniques and the science of food preparations.
Beside the classic cuisine there are the great international dishes: from sushi to couscous, from chili to tandoori.
An essential tool for understanding the world of gastronomy, this dictionary is intended to an international audience that aims to untangle in the extraordinary complexity of this matter that as few combines a strong local roots to a universal vocation.
• Compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.x and later versions
• User interface in Italian and English
• More than 18,000 entries
• 1300 preparations and recipes of the Italian cuisine
• 169 cocktail names
• 300 Italian regional names of ingredients: meat, fish, cheeses, vegetables, fruit
• Complete offline use
• Index: displays all the Italian and English headwords matching the entered term
• Search: allows to search the full text
• In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
• Ability to change the font size of the definitions
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl