*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
Great tool for Surveyors, GIS and mapping professionals or any outdoor enthusiast.
Google Map with Topographic Map, View areas of State Plane Coordinate Systems, UTMs and Principal Meridian overlays.
Geo-tagged photos. Take and email photos displaying lat/long time, description and direction of the photo. Photos saved as Google Earth KMZ.
State Plane Coordinate Conversions NAD83 <> WGS84 latitude and Longitude.
Geiod height calculation tool. Show geiod height for any location.
Point ID, show addresses with county/zip code location.
Weather Forecast and Weather Radar tool. Display weather information by simply picking a position on the map.
Geo-code Latitude/Longitude to Township, Range and Section.
Magnetic Declination tool. Show the magnetic declination at any point on map.
Show GPS position, Search for locations or positions by latitude/longitude. View NGS points, NGS data sheets and NGS Vertcon data.
*** Program notes:
Some functions only available with internet connection. NGS points for example have been reported as not working while this function is completely dependent upon the NGS server. Smartphones are incapable of holding this much data and I as the developer do not have the time to maintain a data base of this size. In short -- Internet connection required.
Some maps and overlays only available in the USA.
Negative comments only hurt the development of the program. www.surveying.org is provided as a free service funded by the sale of SurveyPro applications. Please -- if you find problems or wish to have additional functionality contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
World wide coordinate conversions
Thank you for your support.
It can measure horizontal and vertical angle, slope and horizontal distance and setting horizontal angle on the total station.
+ Measuring in Horizontal Angle Mode, Horizontal Distance and Slope Distance Mode.
+ Setting of Horizontal Angle Data.
+ Setting of Serial Port Settings.
+ Android 2.3 is available for Bluetooth Connection only.
1. Using Bluetooth.
Select "Connect to Bluetooth Total Station" on the option menu to pair with a bluetooth enable total station. The 'set Horz.Angle' and Measure Buttons will be enable for measurement.
2. Using Usb-Serial Adapter cable.
Connect a USB OTG cable to your android phone/tablet. Then connects a USB-Serial Adapter to the OTG cable. This tool support most USB-Serial Adapter chipset (1. Prolific 2. FTDI). Lastly connects a serial cable from the total station to the Usb-Serial Adapter, this cable is supplied by the total station manufacturer. Select from the option menu 'Connect Usb-Serial Adapter'.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
4. Sokkia SETX
5. Chinese (Traditional)
1. To enable support for more total stations brand. eg. Pentax.
2. More Language Support.
Features in this Demo version:
1. Measurement using CL or CL and CR (circle left & circle right).
2. Adding Station for survey or start of survey.
3. Using/Adding Code/Mark.
4. Defining Lots or Land Parcel.
5. Measuring Topo Points.
6. Stake Out.
7. Survey Data Observation view and Survey 2D Map View.
8. Export Observation Data to GTS7 and CSV file formats.
9. Export Stations Data to Coordinates XYZ file format
10. Export Topo Points and Lot Information to CSV file format.
11. Backup/ Restore to XML file format.
12. Create Points by Point Offsets, By Line Offsets and by Line intersect.
13. Resection - 2 Points (http://www.csbe-scgab.ca/docs/journal/29/29_1_93_raw.pdf)
14. Resection - 3 Points, Tienstra's Method (http://www.raeng.org.uk/education/diploma/maths/pdf/exemplars_advanced/10_resection.pdf)
2. USB Serial Adapter Cable. Please goto www.systranova.com on use usb serial connection.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
3. Sokkia SETX
1. To have more Languages support.
2. To have measurement method measuring "Point On Line".
3. To have measurement method measuring "Produced Line".
Cadastral Survey methods are different from country to country due to regulation, users who are interested are encourage to submit their comments and ideas to email@example.com.
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
Things you can do with GeoViewer:
• Open MrSID and JPEG 2000 images.
• Select bands to view from a multispectral image.
• Explore imagery by panning, zooming in and zooming out.
• Add vector overlays (Esri Shapefiles and KML files) to get more out of image layers.
• Center on your GPS location so you can see what’s nearby.
• Measure the distance between a series of points.
• Identify geolocation by touching on any image.
• View layer properties, including coordinate reference system, geo bounding box, dimensions, colorspace, datatype, and resolution.
• Search by geographic coordinates in WGS 84 (Lat/Long) or the image’s native coordinate reference system.
• Set viewing preferences (band selection, layer line color, etc.).
By installing or using this App you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement, http://www.lizardtech.com/support/lizardtech-geoviewer-for-android-end-user-license-agreement-eula/.
North NXR Total Station tool to dowload, upload data, stake out and to 3D laser scanning.
Meet your new battlehorse, the NXR reflectorless Total Station series.
- Work Faster, with its Half-Second lighting-fast reflectorless distance meter.
- Work Farther, Reflectorless up to 300m, using reflecting cards up to 2,300m and Prisms up to 6000m.
- Work Better, Using its complete and simplified set of onboard surveying programs, adjustable power laser plummet, double backlighted screen with 7 lines and graphic aids, rugged IP65 enclosure and updated design.
- Work Simpler, With Bluetooth connection for Android phones and PC Computers, data can be sent directly to the project teams by a simple Share. Also the NXR Series are the only total station with Laser Scanning functions.
The NXR series Total Stations are designed to fit most jobs, including roading, industrial and electric construction, archeological and logistic studies, culvert and bridge installation, structural analysis, mine, cave and pit operation, and of course, land surveying.
The NXR features improve all our previous versions, with a sharper world-class optic set that you need to see to believe, high-tech Coaxial Laser reflectorless EDM, memory for 20,000 points, a variable-power laser plummet, or your choice of optical plummet, comfortable keyboards, neat blue-lighted screens, Bluetooth, USB and Serial communications, super fine compensator, double sensor for higher accuracy on the absolute angle encoders and 3000mAh batteries that get you working all day long.
Imagine installing a simple reflecting vynil on a cargo boat located at 2 kilometers offshore and being able to measure it in half a second, while moving; or calculating a mine excavated volume within minutes, the limit is up to you, and as always the quality and good price is on our side.
The NXR series include the exclusive North Data Manager software that allows easy data download by cable of Bluetooth in Windows or Linux PC enviroments. The software allows easy edition of the data file, including copying and manually creating data, before exporting to Text or DXF (Autocad) files for simple utilization. It also can show the data in 2D projections and 3D real-time view. The Data Manager also enables the Laser Scanning Function of the NXR Total Station, recording all the measurements on the fly into a 3D Point Cloud.
The integrated Bluetooth communication allows external control of the measuring parametres and our exclusive Android application permit the download or 3D Laser Scanner function in real time from many commercial Android devices, so you can send the data easily by Share to the office while being able to continue working in the field.
Triple Prism: 6,000 m
Single Prism: 2,600 m
Reflector Card (3M Diamond 30x30cm): 2,300 m
Reflector Card (3M Diamond 6x6cm): 800 m
Reflectorless (White Eurocoat 3x3cm): 300 m
Laser Pointer: 690nm red visible laser
Laser spot: 7 x 14mm/20m (ellipse)
EDM: Coaxial Fiberless Plate Mount
Automatic Correction of Input Parameters: Meteorological, Atmospheric Refraction, Earth Curvature
It's doing what you actually need !
You need easy, intuitive, few step APP to manage your area, distance, perimeter ?
You got GPS Field Area Measure
NEED APP ? We can produce any app for you or your company ! Send us inquire now !
Best prices - shortest terms !
- Fast area/distance marking
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement !!!
- Undo for all measuring actions
- GPS tracking to walk/drive around boundary/directory to auto measure
And BEST !!
Send auto generated link with boundary/selected area/ direction/route with LABEL to your friends or partners to show exactly place you want to show.
Our competitors: Geo Measure GPS Area Distance, GPS Area Calculation, AgroidPro GPS Area Meter, MapPad Pro GPS Measurements good but payable but there some like Planimeter - GPS area measure and funny and payable, so don't waste your time trying to find best and free app to measure area, distance or perimeter choose our app and relax making measuring.
With GPS Field Area Measure We making solutions for farmers and other industries like measuring for road repairing, roofing, paving, fence, underground utilities, concrete, seal coating, .
Our app GPS Field Area Measure useful as map measurement tool for outdoor activities, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, land survey, golf distance meter, run, walk, bike, jog tracking, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and planning, area records, construction, fencing, agricultural fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning.
Keywords: wheat, sugar beet, rape, maize, tractor, combine, harvester, new holland, john deere, case, class, zetor, belarus, mtz, agriculture equipment, agriculture implements, Classifieds, bins, seed calculator, rate calculator, tank mix, efarmer, farmlogs, ifarmer, farmer, agronomist, ag, weather, seeds, fertilizer, basf, bayer, syngenta, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, area hectares, area acres, fields, soil, sampling.
*** Increase GPS accuracy using:
- Weighted averaging (on every axis).
- Map calibration.
- Device calibration on map, or on a know point.
*** Display and convert GPS geodetic to cartesian EN coordinates and back:
- UTM support.
- Europe ETRS89/UTMZ28-38 support.
- Hellas Geodetic Reference System HGRS 87 (GGRS87 - EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87) support.
- Hellas HTRS07/TM07 support.
- Iceland ISN93 / Lambert 93 support.
- Morroco Merchich CS support
- SPCS83 (124 zones) USA support
- Romania S-42(58)/Stereo 70 support
- Lebanon & Syria Deir ez Zor / Stereographic support
- Croatia HTRS96 / Transverse Mercator support
- Serbia SRB-ETRS89/UTM (Current CRS) & SRB-MGI/Z7 (Old CRS) support
- Australia MGA94 (GDA94) (Current CRS) & AMG66 (AGD66) (Old CRS) National, A.C.T., Northern Territory, NSW & Victoria, Tasmania & AMG84 (AGD84)support
- MGI Balkans zones 5,6 & 7 (Former FR of Yogoslavia) support.
- Italy's Monte Mario West Zone 1 Peninsular, West Zone 1 Sardina, East Zone 2 Peninsular, East Zone 2 Sicily support.
- Costa Rica's CΜ05/CRTM05, Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Norte & Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Sur support.
- Cyprus' CGRS-93-LTM support.
- Hungury's HD72/EOV support.
- Kosovo's KosovaREF01 support.
- Latvia's LKS92/TM support.
- Lithuania's LKS94/TM support.
- Spain's ED50/UTMZ29-30 NW, ED50/UTMZ29-31 ML (Spain old Mainland), ED50/UTMZ31 BA (Spain old Balearic) support.
- Uk's OSTN02/OSGM02 support.
- Turkey's ED50/Gauss-Kruger 3° Z9-15 & ITRF96 & ED50/UTMZ35-38 support.
- Luxembourg's LUREF support.
- Venezuala's REGVEN/Z18-20 support.
- Sweden's SWEREF99 TM support.
- Argentina's POSGAR 94 (old) & POSGAR 2007 (new) support.
- India's Kalianpur 1975 ZI - ZIV support.
*** Multiple units support:
- International feet,
- US survey feett.
*** Height calculation:
- Ellispoidal height.
- EGM96 orthometric height calculation.
*** Convert from geodetic to cartesian coordinates and back:
- Support for device measured points, or
- Manualy input of geodetic or cartesian coords.
*** Drive me:
- Key in coordinates of the target point in either geodetic or cartesian coordinates, or select a point from the list and follow the pointer.
- Compass indicating both magnetic and true North.
*** Project on Map:
- Project individual points on any map application.
- Project list of points, and the defined polygon, on embeded Google maps.
*** Save multiple point lists, to use them later.
*** Calculate area.
*** Export point lists το:
- .txt (text file)
- .csv (point file - comma seperated)
- .kml (google earth file)
- .dxf (drawing file)
*** Send file via e-mail, or upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
*** Complete help text support.
Help us improve Mobile Topographer by e-mailing your comments and suggestions.
Tags: GPS ΕΓΣΑ ΕΓΣΑ87 EGSA EGSA87 GGRS GGRS87 HGRS HGRS87 HTRS07 HTRS UTM ISN93 TOPO ΤΟΠΟ ΤΟΠΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΟ TOPOGRAPHIC coords KTIMATOLOGIO ΚΤΗΜΑΤΟΛΟΓΙΟ TOPOGRAPHER ΕΜΒΑΔΟ AREA SURVEY
THIS VERSION HAVE DISABLED:
Welcome! This app would to help you in your work of architectural survay. With this software you can store and check you survay easly! No more open perimeter or dimension forgotten! You can immediatly view your drawing and adjust it real-time!
HOW IT WORKS:
Just open the application you find the first point already inserted. By tapping on the point 1 is opened the context menu with the buttons for the next point or line. Using the keypad you can enter the relative coordinates or press the "dir" button to indicate the direction.
Use all existing point to create another line or point.
The context menu also allows to edit and delete the existing elements. In this version you can also make offsets of the lines by using the line context menu.
The app store the survey in DXF format into an external storage folder named "Rilievo". You can also to IMPORT simple DXF external file into drawing.
Keywords: measure, measures, ruler, meter, dimension, carpenter, engineer, construction, architect, architecture, unit, cm, object, size, blueprint, floor, plan, technical, drawing, line, angle, cad, cam, cnc, design, iso, tollerance, survey, autocad, sketchup, 3dstudi0, cad, dxf, dwg.
This Apps can use the total station to measure horizontal and vertical angle, horizontal and vertical distance and setting horizontal angle on the total station.
Please use the free Apps, 'Total Station Survey' to test the connectivity with the total station.
+ Measurement using CL. (circle left).
+ Setting point in coordinate system (NEZ).
+ Setting of Serial Port Settings.
+ Collecting Survey Measurements.
+ Display of Survey Data in 2D view.
+ Coordinate will be set when measure in SD Mode.
2. Usb-Serial Adapter cable.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
1. More Language Support.
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
To use your data, please subscribe for a trial at ArcGIS MarketPlace:
The app has so many cool features that only a few are listed here.
-- Modern and clean UI
-- Runs on both Landscape and Portrait modes
-- Open web maps from email, SMS, URL's, NFC or ArcGIS.com
-- Organize web maps into folders
-- Supports secured and public web maps
-- Controls for Map Layers, Basemap, Map Extent and Address Finder
-- View Popups, Legend, Bookmarks, About and Description
-- Device sensors - Compass, Gyro, Light, Voice, NFC
-- Sync map (layers, extents, popups) between devices
-- Completely Free!
More from developer
This app shows recent earthquake events around the world.
You can use Mappa Mecum Earthquake to display on map and show detailed information of earthquakes registered by the most important authorities and collected by the EMSC-coordinated observatories.
Events can be overlapped to maps provided by a lot of different web services; you can edit mapServers.properties file to add your preferred services.
This is a sample application showing the capabilities of Mappa Mecum Technology.
*** About Mappa Mecum ***
To provide a fast development of mobile solutions, e-Soft has implemented a proprietary cartographic library (Mappa Mecum) that offers the following features:
- display maps served with various protocols (TMS, WMS,..): applications can access a wide variety of map services, not limited to the Google's and Microsoft's ones, like the open alternative OpenStreetMap and propretary services realised with ESRI products (ArcInfo, ArcIMS);
- pre-load significative map portions on SD-card: this way maps are accessible even when the smartphone can not connect, like often happens in extra-urban areas, and without mobile internet costs; moreover the map navigation becomes extremely fast;
- overlay geospatial vector data (shapes file) geometries on the map (points, polylines, and polygons) and display informations associated with them;
- cache loaded map portions to speed up future access to the same area
- great user experience, that takes advantage of gestures (single-tap, double-tap, drag, fling, pinch,..) to browse maps and on multi-threading to keep the application response time low.
e-Soft uses Mappa Mecum to develop, at low price, high quality cartography related solutions to satisfy a vast variety of customers and needs.
* Fleet tracking*
This solution is directed to both public and private organizations, by querying an AVM server (e-Soft can develop a new one, or interface to an existing one) it is possible to display in real time vehicles position and others related informations. Another area related to this type of solutions, where e-Soft posses specific experience, is the development of tracking systems for ambulances and other vehicles adopted in emergency services and public assistance (118, red cross, voluntary organizations,..)
* Environmental protection and monitoring *
This type of solution is directed to organizations and authorities dedicated to the control of territory (Forest Rangers , Municipal Police,..) and Public Security.
For example, adding to the map one or more informative vector layer (like shape files) showing specific boundaries or permissions for public land occupation, it is possible to check if you are in a protected area, in a specific zone of the PRG (Piano Regolatore Generale) or in an flood-risk area and show detailed informations about the area.
* Civil Defence, Public Security and Operators/Fleet Tracking *
Making use of the smartphone GPS and connections features, and using the technology Mappa Mecum, e-Soft can rapidly develop solutions to show the position of operators.
The exchange can visualize in real time the position of each operator, assign him tasks, etc. Each operator can display the position of his colleagues and his assigned tasks. Operator can also gather alphanumeric or multimedial data from the territory and send it to the exchange.
Tracking the operators position over time it is possible from the exchange to check which areas are already been, or to be, monitorated.
Keywords: earthquakes indonesia, earthquakes argentina, eartquakes japan, earthquakes italia, earthquakes turkey, earthquakes greece, earthquakes philippines, earthquakes syria, earthquakes australia, earthquakes aleutian islands, earthquakes Japan
Per conoscere gli autobus che stanno per arrivare ad una fermata, è sufficiente specificare il Numero della Fermata (il Numero della Fermata è chiaramente leggibile su tutte le fermata Urbane ed Extraurbane di Bologna). E' possibile anche crearsi una propria rubrica per associare ai codici delle fermate che utilizzi più spesso una tua descrizione personalizzata).
Se, oltre al Numero della Fermata, viene specificata una Linea di Autobus, le informazioni restituite riguarderanno i prossimi arrivi dei soli Autobus che stanno operando su tale Linea. Se invece il campo Linea viene lasciato vuoto, WIMB restituirà i tempi di arrivi dei prossimi due autobus, indipendentemente dalla Linea che stanno servendo.
WIMB è stato sviluppato da e-Soft, azienda specializzata nello sviluppo di software, e utilizza i servizi TPER HelloBus, resi disponibili con Licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione 3.0 Italia.