Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA, BG (58%), CY (52%), RU (51%), UA (42%), RO (16%)
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 3.4Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
GPS based state of the Art – Jain Temples Locator App. Just start the App on your Phone and see all the Jain Temples closer to you. If you are in Palitana, you will find all the temples closer to Palitana. Visit jain.vipsha.com for more info.
You can locate jain temples anywhere in the world. There are 1000s of jain temples in the world and we tried to cover all the major temples of the world like ranakpur jain temple, palitana jain temples, la jain temple, jain center of boston, delvada jain temple, jain temple in chicago, milpitas jain temple, mahudi jain temple, etc.
Just start App to find temples closer to you. Also, if you want to do something good for community, just Add Temples which are not on App. Process is too simple. Just Add Temple name, Location and couple of pictures. If you don’t have Internet, not a problem. Just save it and whenever you have Internet / Wi-Fi connection, just upload on the server. This is a great App to know more about Indian temples. We have spent lot of Money to serve Jain Community and this App is absolutely FREE. So, please help us out by giving positive / motivational comments rather than giving negative comments to kill this App’s free development. – Remember one basic principle of janisam – ‘Kariyu, Karviyu and Anumodiyu’ – ‘Did it, get it done and Appreciated’ There’s no hidden Agenda. The purpose of this App is to motivate / facilitate people to visit Temples and use of Dharamsala / Bhojansala as and when they are passing by. It’s very important that people do visit Tirth so it can be maintained properly. If there are no visitors / yatralu, Tirth will end up where it shouldn’t.
You can edit Temple too. Just click edit button - pencil / pen to edit Temple.
Important features of App.
1. App will give the list of Temples which are closer to YOU.
2. Allow you to Add New Temples along with Pictures even without InterNet Connection.
3. If you are approved Users, your Temple will be approved immediately otherwise it will wait for an Approval.
We have spent years building great Apps with amazing features. We love to hear from you and if you like this App, don’t forget to write an excellent review. We expect best of best review from you. In case App is not performing as per description, feel free to contact us before writing a Negative Review. Sometime, App doesn’t’ work due to improper settings. So, please allow us to help you before your Negative Review.
For help, Please visit www.vipsha.com/Locator_help.html Please DO NOT CALL. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Kariyu, Karviyu and Anumodiyu. Lord Mahavir said, stay away from negative minded people otherwise they will STOP you from doing good Karma. We wants to make sure that only positive minded users use this App. Please accept our Micchai Dukkadam and forgive us. We are supporting this great cause free and spending lacs of rupees to facilitate good people to visit ancient / popular jain templs.
We are flooded with request to Add new temples from Dharma Prami like you and would like to say 'Thank You Very Much from the Bottom of our Heart'. We would love to contact you regarding your Temple request and will really appreciate if you will provide your correct contact info. Also, provide few good pictures so more and more people can enjoy Darshan and feel to visit Tirth. If you want to become a volunteer to approve new temple request or to manage site, you are most welcome.
Warning: This App may not compatible for your Devices. Please test it properly. If you find any issue, please uninstall it immediately.
Legal Notice: Please don’t use this App while Driving. It’s illegal to use this App while driving. This App is distributed without any Warranty. This App is only for the End Users.
As this software needs to run Google Maps, if your Android system does not contain Google Maps, the software will not be installed properly. We will solve this problem as soon as possible in the new version. We appreciate your understanding!
Taking photos ---- Using mobile phone to take photos with GPS information.
Sharing ---- Sharing photos on the internet, so that your friends can see your latest updates.
Positioning ---- Locating your photos on the map and remembering where they were taken clearly.
Downloading ---- Downloading your favorite photos to your mobile phone and enjoying them offline whenever you want.
Searching ---- Searching photos near your current location, searching photos uploaded by your friends.