PangLong Keyboard can type five languages. There are Shan,TaiLe,Myanmar,Thai and English. Some of them is not complete yet. So, if you see the wrong or problem, please forgive me. And then I want to special thanks to MM Keyboard developer. Because PangLong Keyboard is depended on this project. If you have any problem, you can send me in my email: email@example.com .
လွၵ်းမိုဝ်းၼႆႉ ပေႃႉလႆႈ လိၵ်ႈတႆး၊ လိၵ်ႈတႆးတူဝ်ယၢဝ်း(ထူဝ်ႇငွၵ်ႈ)၊ လိၵ်ႈထႆး၊လိၵ်ႈမၢၼ်ႊ လႄႈ လိၵ်ႈ ဢၢင်းၵိတ်း ၶႃႈဢေႃႈ။
လွၵ်းမိုဝ်း ဢၼ်ၼႆႉမၼ်းၸႂ်ႉတိုဝ်းလႆႈငၢႆႈ ဢမ်ႇလူဝ်ႇၸႂ်ႉ Shift Key သေ တဵၵ်းသွင်ၵမ်း(Double Click) ၵွၺ်းၵေႃႈလႆႈၶႃႈလႄႈ တေၸၢင်ႊၸွႆႈထႅမ် ႁႂ်ႈႁဝ်းပေႃႉလိၵ်ႈလႆႈ ၶၼ်ၶၼ်ဝႆးဝႆးယူႇဢေႃႈ။
ᥘᥩᥐᥰ ᥛᥪᥰ ᥛᥩᥐᥱ ᥐᥩᥢᥴ ᥢᥭᥳ ᥙᥩᥳ ᥓᥩᥛᥰ ᥘᥭᥲ ᥘᥩᥐᥰ ᥙᥫᥒᥴ ᥔᥩᥢᥴ ᥞᥥᥢᥰ ᥔᥥᥴ ᥟᥛᥱ ᥐᥣᥰ ᥛᥤᥰ ᥙᥣᥰ ᥗᥦᥒᥲ ᥖᥣᥳ ᥘᥩᥐᥲ ᥛᥪᥰ 5 ᥚᥣᥱ ᥔᥣᥱ ᥑᥣᥲ ᥟᥩᥲ.
ᥘᥩᥐᥰ ᥛᥪᥰ ᥢᥭᥳ ᥙᥩᥳ ᥘᥭᥲ ᥘᥤᥐᥲ ᥖᥭᥰ, ᥘᥤᥐᥲ ᥖᥭᥰ ᥖᥨᥝᥴ ᥕᥣᥝᥰ, ᥘᥤᥐᥲ ᥗᥭᥰ ,ᥘᥤᥐᥲ ᥛᥣᥢ ᥘᥦᥲ ᥘᥤᥐᥲ ᥟᥣᥒᥰ ᥐᥤᥖᥰ ᥑᥣᥲ ᥟᥩᥲ.
ᥘᥩᥐᥰ ᥛᥪᥰ ᥟᥢᥴ ᥢᥭᥳ ᥟᥢᥰ ᥓᥬᥳ ᥖᥪᥰ ᥘᥭᥲ ᥒᥣᥭᥲ ᥟᥛᥱ ᥙᥩᥰ ᥘᥨᥝᥱ ᥘᥭᥲ ᥓᥬᥳ Shift Key ᥔᥥᥴ ᥖᥥᥐᥰ ᥔᥩᥒᥴ ᥐᥛᥰ (Double Click) ᥐᥩᥭᥰ ᥐᥩᥲ ᥘᥭᥲ ᥑᥣᥲ ᥖᥥᥴ ᥓᥣᥒ ᥓᥩᥭᥲ ᥗᥦᥛᥴ ᥞᥬᥲ ᥞᥝᥰ ᥙᥩᥳ ᥘᥤᥐᥲ ᥘᥭᥲ ᥑᥢᥴ ᥑᥢᥴ ᥝᥭᥰ ᥝᥭᥰ ᥕᥨᥱ ᥟᥩᥲ.
★ MUA Keyboard is an Opensource keyboard. Anyone can get the source code. ★
Main Features -
* Mon, Shan, PaOh, Palaung, Karen (Sgaw, West Pwo), Bamar Keyboards are supported. (Near future, more Myanmar Keyboards will be added)
* Myanmar Unicode output
* Typing as we learn in childhood, "Thin Pone Gyi" and
also can type in "Logical Order" of Unicode sequencing
* Delete Single character or One Word per DEL key base on cursor position
* Asat + Dot below sequences auto correct to Dot below + Asat
* Other sequences auto correct
* Get all functional of Myanmar Unicode
* If you have no Unicode compliant Fonts, you can't see output text correctly.
* If your system font is Non-Unicode complaint fonts, you can't see output text correctly.
* Typing is in order of Thin Pone Gyi. So some inconvenience will face because it can't type in visual order.
Welcome any inquiry and suggestions.
Don't try to open it after installation, you just need to change the language in Sweet Keyboard Pro.
Fast File Transfer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floriandraschbacher.fastfiletransfer
Please consider that this software is in early beta, so instead of giving a bad review, please contact me for crashes/bad behaviour: I'll be back to you as soon as possible.
Official thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2174637
This first release allows you to literally start brightness on your wrist and select the desired brightness with a couple of taps. For maximum or minimum brightness, simply press and hold.
This project is totally free and open source.
Who is behind Lumos?
• UX Designer: Kim Does [http://kimdoesdesign.nl/]
• Graphic Designers: Lydia Selimalhigazi [https://www.behance.net/LysDesign] and Caroline Smith [https://dribbble.com/ihatepeas]
• Developer: Roberto Orgiu [https://github.com/tiwiz]
Simple DashClock extension that will provide you with the possibility of searching songs with different providers:
* Google Now (will be launched directly in song mode - try to believe!)
* Shazam (both Free and Encore))
* SoundHound (both versions)
WhatSong is highly customizable and lets you choose which icon to show, which app title and if to show or not the expanded body. Stay tuned for further options!
Just run the service (or use the widget) and you'll be prompted whenever you need it!
This application comes AS IT IS and it DOES NOT NEED ROOT permission to run.
Due to Android Security rules, it might happen that popup does not show as soon as you release the dock, but soon after when you need to type something.
- sometimes popup shows on its own, but we're working on it
Coded and tested on ASUS Transformer Prime, but it should run on any of the Transformer tablets or even any docked tablet running Android 3.1+ and it's fully compatible with latest Jelly Bean update.
Thanks to my friend Erika for the new icon!
This software is provided as-is and it's still in development. Please,
***instead of giving a bad rating, write me an email explaining your issue and I'll get back to you as soon as possible***
- Open application source or change it with a long press
- Ask for app info or uninstall selected application by long pressing on the second button (on some ROMs this last feature could require you update manually the list because of the Broadcast being thrown late)
- Share app link bu pressing on the third button or send its APK by long pressing on the share button
- Slightly different layouts for phones and tablets (still a working in progress)
- Dynamic search
This app does NOT replace Go Launcher EX and it WON'T start as you open it, so just choose your theme from the Themes tab on the Go Launcher EX menu.
For questions and requests, please head to
--> tiwiz.wordpress.com <--
I'll answer directly :)