Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
This application does not sync and does not need permission to access the internet. Your passwords are safely stored on your device.
Bug reports and feature requests will be handled very quickly.
The application provides a convenient solution to handle complex and various passwords and codes securely.
Our app does not require internet access; all your data will be stored on the device, encrypted with the latest technologies.
This application was made by Balazs S. Banyai and Buchwarth Domonkos.
PasswordManager further protects your data by locking itself if not used, with a customizable inactivity timer.
Use the extensive included categories (Bank Account, Clothes Sizes, Credit Card, Driving Licence, Frequent Flyer, Insurance Policy, Library Card, Lock Combination, Passport, Social Insurance Number, Username/Password, Vehicle, Website) or create any number of your own for added flexibility.
Password Manager allows you to export your data to the SD card so you can keep a copy handy, should you need to restore your data. Furthermore, this exported data can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access to your data. Your data can also be saved to the Cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, ...) and restored from the cloud, so you can easily share data across multiple devices.
Password Manager also includes a powerful password generator to help you create strong password that you can easily store in the app.
If the option is enabled, PasswordManager will also notify you when your entries, like Passport, Credit Cards and so on are approaching their expiry date.
★SD card access: to save backups locally
★Find accounts: to allow the app to save backups to Google Drive
★Start at boot: for auto-backup service (does not run if option not selected)
1. Gesture pattern lock screen for easy memorization and fast access.
2. 3D list, tree view and full text search for finding secure password account within seconds.
3. Easy data entry with spinning wheels for picking secure password account group and category.
4. Simple action bar for switching among find, add and setting actions easily without deep drill down.
6. Rich icon set with over 150 PNGs ornament secure password account entry and maximizing information visualization.
7. Password accounts are classified with group of Business, Personal and Ungrounded and categorized as Web Login, Comuter Login, Account, Card Info, Email, General Contact, Secure Note and No Category.
8. Four authentication modes - pattern lock for easy access, password or passcode authentication for sensitive password account, pattern lock and password combo for ultra secure password accounts.
9. All user data is encrypted with AES algorithm and no encryption key or password is stored anywhere for true security of password account data.
10. Password account data can be backed up to on-device storage for preventing data lose.
11. Secure Password Manager (keeper) allows users to launch a web site from a URL with security alert to encourage https.
12. Contextual help on setting and data entry provides instant assistance with detailed instructions.
SECURE LOGIN MODES:
1. Secure gesture pattern lock screen with optional password login for the moment when users forget the pattern. The gesture patter is actually very secure if use properly. How secure it is? The possible combinations for a pattern with four lines or five circles is 1287 based on non-repetition combination (n+k-1)!/k!(n-1)!. A pattern with five links or six circles can yields 3003 possible combinations.
2. Password or Passcode or both combined authentication provides stronger protection. The four digit passcode provides 10000 possible combinations and advantage of easy memorization. The password login is useful for protecting highly sensitive data. The password and passcode can be optionally combined together to shield account or password data.
3. Gesture pattern and password login combo provide maximal strength of protection. This mode could be very effective for storing extreme sensitive account information.
4. The app also allows users to set login mode as “no login” setting for keeping non-sensitive information.
5. The app does not store any encryption/decryption key or user ID and password anywhere for true security. The secure password manager and keeper can only be unlocked by credential that is the secure key created by user at the create and login time.
Do you use complicated and strong passwords, practically impossible to be remembered?
The Password Keeper for android will do all work for you!
With this application you can:
- store any quantity of accounts and passwords for any services
- select frequently used passwords
- lock an application with the password to make it inaccessible to everyone but you
- store passwords secured and not to worry about their safety
1. Go to "Accounts" then press "Menu" button and choose "Add New"
2. Enter the parameters of your account which you want to save (name, login, password,link and remark - optionally)
3. Press "Save"
You can add the most usable accounts into Favorites in the "Favorities" tab
You also can prevent unauthorized access to the app by setting up Password code in "About" tab.
To keep your accounts in safety use secure passwords. This application will help you to remember such passwords.
Password Keepox is a simple application designed for managing your password in a secure way on your Android device. There is good user experience with BlackBerry Password Keeper. All your passwords will be protected by a master password and encrypted by 256Bit AES encryption algorithm. Support export/import data to SD Card, and sync with Dropbox.
The PAID edition is ad-free. You can also select FREE edition that is ad supported.
* Password info protection by 256Bit AES encrypted.
* Data self-destruct.
* Direct website access.
* Automatic password generation.
* Automatically/manually clipboard clear.
* Export/Import unencrypted XML file.
* Export/Import encrypted EXML file.
* Export/Import unencrypted EXCEL(xls) file.
* Support sync with Dropbox.
* Support searching password record.
* Support sorting.
* Support Language: English, Chinese, Japanese.
Thanks every body for sending crash information.
Please BACKUP your data to unencrypted XML file before each upgrade.
Password Keeper Password Manager Secure Data Vault Password Safe Password Vault Secure Security Password Password Keeper Password Store Protector Wallet Encryption Dropbox
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password manager, Security, Protection, Keep, Store, Safe
Requests no networking permissions.
Features: Pronounceable password generator, Backup to SD card
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
Are you hoping for a new feature to be added, let us know what it is and will looking into adding it. Send us a message on our Google+ page at http://www.boardiesitsolutions.com/google+ or mention us using +Boardies IT Solutions
This is a simple and light weight app that allows you to securely store and easily login to different websites on your phone.
Do you have all your passwords saved into your devices web browser meaning that anyone who has access to your phone can log on to the websites that you’ve accessed. Do you regularly wipe your phone for whatever reason and get annoyed at having to keep typing in your username and password. Then this might be the app for you.
The app will store all the login information that you enter into the app, which include the company name, the web address, username and the password. Each login is listed on the front screen. If you click on the stored login it will load the website and copy the username to the clipboard allowing you to paste into the username field. Also, when you launch the website from the app it will also create a notification. Once you have copied the username you can then click on the notification to copy the password. This way you do not need to switch to and from the app and the browser to copy the login information. Once you have launched the website, the copying of the username and the password is done while the app is running in the background.
All passwords that are stored within the device are encrypted using AES encryption algorithm to ensure your data is safe.
To protect others from accessing the app you can enable a password that needs to be entered before getting access to the app. Also, for added protection you can enable a feature that will automatically reset the app back to first use if the password gets entered incorrectly 3 times.
The app enables you to backup and restore your stored logins to a file on the SD card of your device. Should you need to wipe your phone, or if you get a new device and want to restore the logins onto your new device you can use the file that was generated from the backup in order to restore your data.
The app works on all devices from Android 2.1 upwards and works on phones as well as tablets. The app has also been optimised for tablets to get the best layout and intuative design to make the app simple on bigger screens.
It also now supports Samsung Mobiles new Multi-window feature on compatible devices (currently Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2). To activate, press and hold the devices back button. You should see a bar appear on the screen with a list of compatible apps. Find Boardies Password Manager, press and hold the icon and drag to the center of the screen and let go. Then get your second app, e.g. browser, press and hold the icon and drag to the top or bottom portion of the screen.
**Please rate the app and post your comments in the Android Market. If you find any bugs please report using the in app bug report system under menu > settings
PRO VERSION NOW AVAILABLE - SPECIAL DISCOUNT
The pro version of Boardies Password Manager is now available. Currently support DropBox support to sync between multiple devices or as a backup solution if you only have 1 device. All information on dropbox is encrypted using AES. If you want the app then please search Android Market for Boardies Password Manager Pro. Get it before the discount expires.
Tweet me using @BoardITSolution
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/BoardiesITSolutionscom/194248617273918
**This is a free ad supported version of the app. If you like this app and/or would like to make a contribution and to get extra features then please download Boardies Password Manager Pro
L’applicazione per effettuare il calcolo, tiene in considerazione i seguenti parametri:
- Input in Cv o Kw: conversione automatica (con i relativi arrotondamenti)
- Normativa Euro: vengono considerati gli importi diversi a seconda della normativa anti-inquinamento dell’auto
- Regione in cui si trova l’auto: variano gli importi
L’app, naturalmente, non è collegata in alcun modo con l’ACI o l’Agenzia delle Entrate. L’importo viene calcolato secondo le indicazioni del provvedimento ‘Salva Italia’ del Governo Monti 2012, ma naturalmente, non è assicurata l’assenza di errori.
FUNZIONA ANCHE OFFLINE.
The virtual characters read text aloud naturally in many languages. This is easy to use Use the app to read newspaper while driving…!
keywords: text to speech ,TTS ,voice recognition , asr