After logging in through university credentials, the app helps the student by showing relevant information obtained directly from the University's servers.
- Home: Shows the matriculation number, the accumulated CFU, the total credits in the approved study plan, the grade average and the degree base.
- Appeals: View the courses of study that have future exams. By clicking on each course you can see all the related future calls with details and registration directly from the app.
- Statistics: Some graphs on the progress of the exams.
- Booklet: All the exams taken and to be sustained in the approved study plan are listed. By clicking on each exam you can see the history of the tests associated with it.
- Canteens: Show the pavia canteens with lots of addresses and timetables!
- News: Some of the recent University news.
The application interfaces with the servers of the University and this guarantees the correctness of the data displayed, but has been developed by a student and not by the University itself.
The app is intended as a support (but not a substitute) of the ESSE3 online area of Pavia University.
All student data, both personal and academic, are not stored on the device or on third-party servers but are displayed and deleted when the app is closed except for analytics data.
This slows down the use but guarantees the maximum privacy of the data.