Anobii is an online reading community built by readers for readers allowing you to shelve, find and share books. Our mission is to bring book lovers together and encourage reading. The Anobii community will help you find your next read and enable you to tell your friends about it (via Facebook and Twitter). The word “anobii” comes from Anobium Punctatum, the Latin name for the most common bookworm, the furniture beetle.
At home: Rediscover all your old books and build your virtual library - in a flash with our speedy barcode scanner.
On the move: See someone reading a great book on the train? Search and instantly add to your wish list.
In a bookstore: Scan the barcode and read independent reviews before you buy. Always have your wish list with you when you go into a bookstore to remind you of the books you want to read.
* Fast barcode scanning including the ability to scan multiple books at once before adding them to your library or wish list
* Keep track of what you've read, what you're currently reading, and what you want to read in the future with your Anobii virtual library and wish list
* Have your virtual library with you at all times!
* Instant access to reviews from Anobii readers and experts
* Update your reading status and write reviews on the move
* Use your existing Anobii profile to access your existing virtual library and wish list on the App
* Multi language support – this app comes in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: https://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
The best books from over 50 categories such as adventure books, romance books, business, drama, fantasy, horror, mystery detective, myth, nature, psychology books, science, fiction, thriller, poetry, short story, classics and so much more!
★ Great reading experience
* Read offline, portrait or landscape.
* Choose reading mode - tap page by page or scroll whole chapter.
* Go to “last read” to continue reading your current book.
* Remember state of each book for reading next time.
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes.
* Choose your preferred font, font size, page turn speed.
* Select your favorite categories to help you locate the books you like quickly and easily.
* Open Table of Contents to choose which chapter you want to go to easily.
★ Genres for readers from various languages
English, French (Livres Français) , German (Deutsch Bücher), Spanish (Libros en Español), Italian (Libri Italiani), Dutch (Nederlandse Boeken ), Swedish (Svenska Böcker ) , Tagalog, Finnish (Suomen Kirjat), Portuguese (Livros Portugueses).
★ The best-loved books of all time
* Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Alexandre Dumas to Arthur Conan Doyle, Jack London - all the classics you love in BookOne.
* We have GREAT STORIES for children - books for kids such as Grimms' Fairy Tales, Peter Pan, Treasure Island, Alice in Wonderland.
* For Young Readers who can go with FANTASTIC ADVENTURES of Huckleberry Finn, Tom Sawyer, Ulysses, Oliver Twist.
* If you like romantic love stories, you can find classic novels in Romance Genre as Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
* In Fiction and Literature category, we have The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Heart of Darkness, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Black Tulip, Pride and Prejudice, Robin Hood. It is easy to search and download!
* Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet with La Suggestibilité , Dream Psychology, etc.
* If you're looking for drama or poetry, there are Shakespeare's Hamlet and Othello, or from the best authors like George Bernard Shaw, Molière, Dante Alighieri.
* And more: The Art of War by Sun Tzu, The Kama Sutra of Vatsayayana.
Download one of the best eBooks App with thousands of FREE books now!
* Our books are Free and we just upload the books with the copyright law has expired.
* Book One works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 4.0 or above.
Potrai consultare i libri scolastici in formato digitale, visualizzare i contenuti multimediali e svolgere gli esercizi, fare ritagli dalle pagine, aggiungere note, evidenziare e sottolineare il testo, disegnare sulla pagina. Puoi raccogliere tutte le note in un quaderno. Le note, i segnalibri e le annotazioni grafiche potranno essere condivise con tutti i dispositivi associati al tuo account Scuolabook e saranno sempre disponibili per il download, grazie al servizio Scuolabook Cloud.
La nuova release dell’applicazione è stata ridisegnata e ottimizzata per garantire la massima compatibilità con i principali modelli di tablet Android. Ti permetterà inoltre di riprodurre i contributi multimediali integrati negli eBook+, i libri digitali di testo arricchiti con contenuti audio, video, galleries fotografiche, esercizi e tanto altro!
Sul portale troverai la versione digitale corrispondente ai formati cartacei dei tuoi libri scolastici. Per saperne di più visita Scuolabook.it.
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 180,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
Con SalTo hai il Salone a portata di touch, tutti gli espositori e gli eventi, le news e le novità in una sola app che ti guiderà nella visita del Salone.
SalTo si può usare sia online, sia offline ed è disponibile in Inglese e in Italiano.
SalTo ti offre un set di strumenti personalizzati a seconda del momento della tua visita:
- Una "borsa" virtuale con tutto il materiale necessario per informarti e organizzare la tua visita, che ti accompagnerà prima, durante e dopo il Salone.
- Uno strumento per visualizzare tutti gli eventi che sono in corso al Salone in un determinato momento ("Ora",) e uno per scoprire tutti gli eventi "Sala per Sala".
- "Di' la tua", un modo per far sentire la tua voce agli organizzatori, disponibile dal giorno di apertura della manifestazione.
- Un "album dei ricordi" con le foto ufficiali, disponibile dopo la fine dell'evento.
Nella tua borsa virtuale avrai sempre a portata di mano:
- Il Biglietto. Con le informazioni necessarie per acquistare il tuo biglietto di ingresso al Salone.
- La Mappa. Per orientarti negli spazi della manifestazione.
- Il Programma. La lista completa degli eventi (con navigazione per categorie e ricerca testuale).
- Le Biografie. La lista delle biografie degli ospiti.
- La Lista degli espositori: tutti gli stand da visitare con navigazione per categorie e ricerca testuale.
- La ricerca per tag. Un modo per scoprire quali eventi ed espositori offre il Salone sui temi che ti interessano.
- Il tuo Biglietto da visita. Da scambiare con gli espositori del Salone.
- MySalone. La tua agenda interattiva dell'evento, in cui tenere le cose che vuoi vedere, i tuoi appunti personali, i biglietti da visita che raccogli.
- Salone Off. Il programma degli eventi del Salone Off organizzati in città, visualizzabili anche sulla mappa.
*** Avviso per gli utenti Lollipop ***
Alcuni utenti hanno riscontrato difficoltà nell'aggiornamento (errore 505). Questo è diffuso sui dispositivi con versione di Android Lollipop, non dipende dall'app, ma dalla nuova versione di sistema.
Consigliamo di disinstallare l'app (Impostazioni -> Applicazioni -> Scaricate -> SalTo -> Disinstalla per tutti gli utenti) e scaricarla nuovamente.
Ci spiace per il disagio.
LOVE READING E-BOOKS? DOWNLOAD E-BOOKS FOR FREE, READ, BUT PAY ONLY PER PAGE !!! POPULAR FICTION,BUSINESS, AND ANY OTHER GENRES E-BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE.
Total BooX (pronounced: Total Books) offers a better way to read – download popular eBooks to your Android tablet and Pay-As-You-Go. Read ten pages? Pay for … ten pages! Now, how fair is that?
The application is free and we’ll give you free reading credit to start you off. Browse our website and choose a book – or two – or twenty. (Don’t pay anything yet.) They’ll all be downloaded in full to your Android tablet. Start reading. (Still haven’t paid anything.) As you read, your balance goes down in proportion to the pages you’ve read, and you own these pages.
Sign up now and enjoy our introductory gift of free reading credit.
Questa app è totalmente gratuita, tutte le ricette al suo interno sono consultabili gratuitamente e senza nessuna limitazione.
Tutte le ricette presenti in questo ricettario sono state accuratamente catalogate per essere consultate velocemente: abbiamo sia una catalogazione classica per tipologia di piatto (primo, secondo, contorno, ecc..) che una catalogazione speciale per evento (ricette di Natale, Pasqua, capodanno, ecc..) o particolarità del piatto (ricette vegane, ricette senza glutine, ecc...).
Ogni ricetta è formata da una pratica scheda composta da: foto, ingredienti, tempo di preparazione, difficoltà e guida passo passo delle azioni da svolgere con il tuo Bimby
Cercare una ricetta per Bimby non è mai stato così facile! Puoi visualizzare le ricette ordinate per categoria, consultare la sezione ricette speciali oppure eseguire una ricerca del piatto che intendi cucinare.
Tutte le ricette presenti in questa app sono consultabili anche tramite il sito www.ricetteperbimby.it
Necessita di una connessione ad internet per funzionare.