Try the LITE free demo: Search "Bibliophilia LT"
This application will build a personal archive of books, with a rapid search system and an easy way to catalogue, so you can always have the index of your library with you. Bibliophilia is also the place to create easily and intuitively your own ideal library, with all the books you feel like reading and recommend to your friends.
You can easily add a book manually or simply by scanning the barcode on the book cover. You can also look up the title or the author directly from the Google Books database. There's also a function to search the titles of your favorite authors.
You can add notes and descriptions as well as many fields available to catalogue the book. Finally Bibliophilia provides a Readlist from which you can quickly see all the books you've decided to buy or you planned to read.
The main functions of Bibliophilia.
Easy insertion of new books
- by manual entry;
- by entry via barcode or QR code scan (requires a device with autofocus camera);
- by entry via Google Books search;
- import multiple books.
Functions of research and consultation
- quick search in the archive of books;
- different sorting options;
- details view of the author: biography, notes and books;
- system to search books starting from the author;
- 5 customizable fields;
- customizable search fields;
- cataloguing system by categories;
- adding unlimited categories, with customizable descriptions;
- managing multiple categories (unlimited sub categories can be associated to the same book);
- easy way to associate books to category;
- rating system for both author and title;
- exporting database and covers;
- exporting database for Backup / Restore via email;
- exporting database in CSV format via email;
- restore data system from backup file;
- import system of individual books from the backup file;
- importing books from .csv file (according to the format exported by Bibliophilia). You can import your .csv files editing only their first line/header;
- Dropbox synch: possibility to backup and restore from Dropbox;
- Readlist for quick access to the books marked as unread or to be purchased;
- quick insertion or removal in the Readlist;
- fields to remind books on loan.
Personalization and sharing
- customization of default values;
- search in local languages;
- sending one or more titles by email with covers;
- sharing of the book by mail with a link to the direct addition of the book within the application (clicking the link in the email, it's possible to directly add the book inside of Bibliophilia);
- export in PDF format;
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
Anobii is an online reading community built by readers for readers allowing you to shelve, find and share books. Our mission is to bring book lovers together and encourage reading. The Anobii community will help you find your next read and enable you to tell your friends about it (via Facebook and Twitter). The word “anobii” comes from Anobium Punctatum, the Latin name for the most common bookworm, the furniture beetle.
At home: Rediscover all your old books and build your virtual library - in a flash with our speedy barcode scanner.
On the move: See someone reading a great book on the train? Search and instantly add to your wish list.
In a bookstore: Scan the barcode and read independent reviews before you buy. Always have your wish list with you when you go into a bookstore to remind you of the books you want to read.
* Fast barcode scanning including the ability to scan multiple books at once before adding them to your library or wish list
* Keep track of what you've read, what you're currently reading, and what you want to read in the future with your Anobii virtual library and wish list
* Have your virtual library with you at all times!
* Instant access to reviews from Anobii readers and experts
* Update your reading status and write reviews on the move
* Use your existing Anobii profile to access your existing virtual library and wish list on the App
* Multi language support – this app comes in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese
It's simple, free, light, intuitive and easy to use, but with many features, all customizable.
# configuration of fields to display
# list of archived books
# sort list by title, author and rate
# free search on all book's fields
# insert, modify and delete
# book's detail based on configured fields
# ISBN scan and data acquisition using Google Books
# rate book from 0 to 5 stars
# free setting of book's tag
# free setting of book's collection
# free setting of book's library (from 1 to 3)
# management of personal notes related to a book
# picture of book's cover, get it also by camera and gallery
# share book
# complete management of tags, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of collections, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of libraries, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# export list and share it
# import a previously exported list
# share, feedback, rate
# this is not an ebook reader
# keywords: ninive, libreria, biblioteca, my library, libri, books, bookstore, bookshelf, isbn
Ninive Library is very simple to use; the structure and the graphic icons make this bookstore very intuitive and easy to understanding.
It is also extremely customizable; you can choose which information about the book display and which not, including author, publisher, rating, description, price, pages, language, published date, tags, collection, from I to III library, notes and picture. ISBN and title are always visible.
The book list is compact but its graphical structure allows a quick and easy consultation; an invaluable aid is given by handy Wizard that lets you find the word you need in all book's fields.
Finally, the list is sortable by title, author and evaluation, in ascending or descending order.
The detail of the book shows the fields configured by the user and the interface is very easy to enter or edit information.
In Ninive of great comfort is the book's search with ISBN barcode scanner: the informations are acquired thanks to Google Books and the user can complete the informations with its own notes and assessments.
The book can be associated with tags, collections and libraries.
The picture of book's cover, which is acquired by Google or selected from the gallery, completes the book's details.
The book archived is later editable in all its parts and can be deleted.
Finally you can share the single book with your contacts.
With Ninive you can completely manage tags, collections and libraries.
The useful free search allows you to find the word in the description of the tags, collections or libraries.
The list is ordered by description, in ascending or descending order.
New and detail form allows you to specify the description of the item.
The element archived is later editable and can be deleted.
Ninive allows all bookstore's data export in order to share data or to use data as backup.
Import operation allows to replace the current data with those of a previous export.
The operations are useful if you need to exchange the bookstore's data from one phone to another or between friends.
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!