The fidu companion app complements the fidu anti abandonment device (cushion). It connects via Bluetooth to the smart sensing cushion it reliably tracks your child's presence in their child seat. The app serves as a reminder in case your child was left unattended in your car for an extended period of time. The app's user interface allows you to pair up to 3 fidu cushions simultaneously. These smart sensing cushions can be easily connected or disconnected and be named individually according to your wish.
- get notified when your phone or tablet is out of range of the cushion
- receive critical alerts when connection has been lost for an extended period of time
- snooze alerts if desired
- connect up to 3 cushions to the app
- give cushions an individual name
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pair the fidu smart sensing cushion to your phone using the fidu companion app.
- Use the device overview to quickly recognize the status of up to 3 connected cushions.
- Once the bluetooth connection between the cushion and your phone is lost (e.g. when you're too far away), the system will automatically notify the user in case a child is left behind in the vehicle.
- Due to this information's high significance, a critical notification will be triggered on your phone or tablet, overriding its silencing function and emitting a distinctive signal tone.
- Snooze or deactivate reminders to have more flexibility, if desired.
At fidu we take care of your child's comfort and safety through devices that come with maximum ease of use built-in.