This is the Official App for the Social Learning Environment Platform named UiBi that transforms the educational content of essential Moodle Portal, in activities accessible in time and space chosen by the students, in order to provide greater freedom of learning beyond the "walls" of the School and enlarge the spread of knowledge beyond the "book form".
The Mobile App UiBi is a unique tool essential to enable all actors faculty and students to use the content of the educational portal developed with Moodle and allows among other things:
- stimulate the authorship of teachers and students
- overcome barriers caused by social disadvantage and / or psycho-physical
- have a use of content in different forms and times
- stimulate the collaborative spirit of the students
UiBi is an innovative project, dedicated to teaching 2.0 funded by the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca born to support school communities (families, teachers and students) of the Province of Lucca, action then extended to other areas throughout the country, in increasing use of new technologies and strongly applied to teaching.
The main purposes of the project are:
- creating a social environment for learning, with the aim to support both formal learning moments, as the lesson that takes place in school, and those non-formal situations spanning the majority of learning time, outside the school walls: at home, in the gym, during walks with friends
- create a Community of Practice of teachers, also cross the individual disciplines, with the aim to facilitate the exchange of experiences, materials, opinions and expand the baggage of theoretical and practical knowledge through training both independently and with the contribution of external parties.