This app is also open source, see the site for the source.
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
Dump Truck Features:
• View your Files on the Go - quick access to all your files while on the go.
• Upload Your Photos and Videos - use the App to upload your photos and videos to Dump Truck and automatically sync to all of your devices.
• Access Favorites while Offline - favorite any file for quick access online or while offline.
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
Clear the cache for all applications
Clear System process
Clear browser history
Clear up the clipboard data
Clear call records
Clear market search history
Clear Gmail's search history clear
Clear Google Maps search history
Clear Google search history
Fast and efficient one key to optimize!
✓ System optimize: Ending unnecessary processes and clearing cache data can effectively improve the speed of cell phone to achieve system optimization results.
✓ Process management: Users can customize to stop system processes, touch-hold to protect some processes.
✓ Cache clear: Users can choose to clear cache data generated in the process, user-friendly!
✓ Regular clear: This app will automatically help you to clear useless cache in the background at the set time. Let your phone always in a high performance.
kw: System optimize
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid Private allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
QR Droid Private™ has the same functionality as QR Droid™, except it does not ask for access to READ_CONTACTS and READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS permissions. Because of this, you will need to enter all data manually to generate QR codes from your Contacts and Bookmarks. If you do want this functionality, simply download QR Droid from http://q.qr.ai or direct download http://g.qr.ai.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid Private is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device.
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid Private’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid Private. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid Private app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid Private™ APK here: http://h.qr.ai.
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
IMPORTANT 1: "Classic Pro Key" app not compatible with Mini Info+
IMPORTANT 2: Legacy Pro User, please contact us with your previous transaction details at firstname.lastname@example.org For all valid transactions, we will grant one pro code as a gift.
IMPORTANT 3: If you didn't get the pro features after purchase via Google in-app-billing, please contact us at email@example.com. We DO respond to your emails.
- 2x1 Widget
- 8 Info Pieces
- Toggle Bar
- Notification Info Bar
- Tons of Customization
- Preview pane (see the widget before you add it)
- Intuitive info piece selection
- 2 Widget Layouts
- Default: One tidy row of info
- Solo Detailed: Mimic the main app on your homescreen
- Select the number of info pieces
- 10 Backgrounds
- Individually select info pieces on a per widget basis
- Text Color
- Progress bar color
- Updates on system battery change to avoid polling
- Icon theming coming soon
- Optional Feature
- Battery % in badge form
- Color style selection
- Drag and drop info piece reorder
- Check shown and hidden info pieces
- Updates on battery status change (simultaneously as widget)
- Tap to open Mini Info
- Percentage, Temperature (F and C), Voltage, Status
- Available, Total and Used
- Internal Disk Space, External SD Card, Internal SD Card
- App, Cache, System data
- Set custom disk locations
CPU & RAM:
- Used CPU, Available CPU
- CPU Speed
- Available, Total and Used RAM
- Measure Mobile Received, Transmitted (in/out)
- Total Received, Transmitted, Bandwidth
- Budget to track percentage of network used per month
- Ringer modes: Silent, Vibrate, Sound, Silent + Vibrate
- Master volume, ringer, notification, media, alarm, voice call, system volumes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness, Airplane Mode, APN (3G/EDGE), Auto Rotation, Auto Sync, Screen Timeout, Unlock Pattern, Mini Info Menu
- Long press for settings page of each setting
- Toast Notifications for Wifi and Bluetooth connection
- Drag and drop Reorder and show/hide toggles
- Custom tap actions
- Progress bar available/used
- Progress bar colors
- Each info piece, available/used
- Auto kill feature, click to close
- High resolution icons
- All in one display
- Landscape and Portrait orientations
- Device Info shortcut
- About + Help Documentation
- Fast friendly support
Supports Android versions 2.0+, including Jelly Bean, Ice cream sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, etc.
The Mini Info Team
Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/dynotes
App Share lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending an email/Text Message/Bluetooth share/facebook post about the app with app link.
The app link will be directly links to the android market.
* Simple & clean
* Selecting all apps
* Search by app name
* gives information like app size & last updated date
* Backup in your own mail by keeping all the app links
It has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling - more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to answer!
This app does nothing on its own. Using this app when Tasker is not installed or disabled shows an error. You must also enable Tasker's Allow External Access setting. Fix the issue, re-start this app, and enable this app via its menu to proceed.
There are three, broad sets of Setting data and this app searches for information in the following order:
* Global (>= Android 4.2)
You must use the correct setting names with this app. For example, the setting known as BLUETOOTH_ON has a setting name of bluetooth_on.
There are so many features in Android that Tasker cannot hope to support them all. For example, Tasker 4.2u3 supported wifi but not ethernet. If your device has etherent and you want to to trigger or control Tasker with its status, too bad. But it turns out that the status of ethernet can be found in an Android setting called ethernet_on (may vary by device). This app can use this to get information about ethernet connectivity into Tasker.
So specifically, what can you do with this app? Several things now and perhaps more later on. Regardless, you must first set up Tasker to receive setting information from this app. Create a Tasker profile triggered by an Intent Received event and set its Action to: com.whitedavidp.systemsettingsfortasker.SETTING_UPDATE.
When this event occurs, tasks in the profile are able to access the setting's nickname and current value in local variables %nick_name and %current_value.
With Tasker ready to receive intents, get the current value of a setting sent to Tasker. Get Tasker the current value of Android's ethernet_on setting using the nickname ethernet with a Send Intent action. Populate its details:
* Set Action to com.whitedavidp.systemsettingsfortasker.GET_SETTING.
* Set one Extra to settingName:ethernet_on (case is important).
* Set one Extra to nickName:ethernet (case is important).
If all goes well, this app will send a SETTING_UPDATE intent to Tasker containing the requested information and this will trigger the profile set up above. Tasker's Send Intent does not wait for this app to complete the requested action, so your task definition may need to perform a short wait while the data is transmitted before proceding.
GET_SETTING only retrieves the value of the ethernet_on setting at the time it is executed. What if you want to get notified when the value changes? Start this app and choose Add from the menu. Complete the dialog with ethernet_on and ethernet, press Ok, and an item is added to the list. This starts monitoring and sending intents to Tasker as the setting changes until you tell it to stop. Stop monitoring with a long-press the list entry. Monitoring is restored on reboot automatically for all items in the list.
You can also start from Tasker using Send Intent. All is identical to GET_SETTING except the action's suffix is MONITOR_SETTING. This will NOT result in the immediate sending of an intent. The intent will be sent the next time the underlying setting value changes.
You can also stop from Tasker using Send Intent. All is identical to GET_SETTING except the action's suffix is STOP_MONITORING and the nickname is not used.
All of this begs the question of how to find out the name of a setting in the first place. This is really the hard part of the whole process and can be especially challenging if what you are looking for is not standard in Android. It takes a little research and sometimes some guess work. If rooted, see a list of all known settings on your device and their current values, choose Explore Settings from the menu. The items are grouped by category: System (shown in blue), Secure (shown in red), and Global (shown in green) and sorted by name.
Please use the developer's email link on this page.
VYPRVPN IS A FREE SECURE PERSONAL VPN SERVICE THAT
✓ Encrypts your Internet connection
✓ Protects your online privacy
✓ Prevents monitoring of online communications
✓ Defeats throttling and improves streaming speeds
✓ Preserves a free and open Internet
VYPRVPN FREE VPN ACCOUNTS INCLUDE
• Free 500 MB of data usage
• 2 simultaneous VPN connections
• VyprDNS, an exclusive DNS created by VyprVPN, is only available for VyprVPN users
• Chameleon, an exclusive protocol that masks VPN traffic
• 24x7x365 Support and Live Chat
THE MOST INNOVATIVE FEATURES
• OpenVPN and Chameleon protocols
• Automatic connect and re-connect options
• "Fastest Server" configuration allows you to connect to the fastest VyprVPN server available
• Speed Graph displays upload and download speeds
• Ping Test to view server location connectivity speeds
APPS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
VyprVPN is available for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. Whether you're at home, at work, or traveling, take VyprVPN wherever you go to ensure that you always have a secure VPN connection.
WORLDWIDE VPN SERVER LOCATIONS
With VyprVPN you can choose from 50+ server locations across North, Central, and South America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
We have 700+ servers and 200,000+ global IPs so connections are always available.
YOUR DATA. OUR SERVERS. NO 3RD PARTIES.
At Golden Frog we own our servers, write our code, and manage our own network to deliver the highest levels of security, speed and privacy. Golden Frog is based Switzerland for maximum user privacy and protection.
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Golden Frog's founders are Internet veterans who have fought to preserve online privacy, security and freedom since 1994. We arm users in 195+ countries with VyprVPN, a secure personal VPN, Dump Truck, a secure online storage solution, and Cyphr, an encrypted messaging app. Together these tools allow users to protect themselves online, wherever they go.
Create a free VyprVPN account with 500 MB of data usage today and start using our free VPN service.
The message shared is a link to googleMap with your coordinate.
No internet connection is required to get your position. This use ONLY a GPS data.
Each time you share a location will be sent a link to google Maps with the location coordinate so, who will receive the location, can easy open google Map or the car navigator.
Saving a location could be useful if you want quickly open google map on certain location without save location on google store.
It use a design "like" Material Design (not really available on device before L).
The weather info are based on your position and the provider is openWeatherMap.
For next events in calendars, you can filter which calendars to use and how many days to show in the widget. The list of next events is scrollable
At bottom of widget is possibile to add up two line of shortcuts, to launch your preferred application or call your friends.
If you have problems with this widget please, instead of rate it down, send me an email or use the feedback option in settings.
NOTE: This is a widget, not an application. Read your manual to how add widget on home screen. You will not see an icon on you launcher !!
**** IMPORTANT NOTES ****
in this application as been integrated an exception report service (appBugTracker -- www.appbugtracker.com). In case of exception a small (and anonymous) report will be sent to the server to help me to fix the bug that is happen on your device.
All data are anonymous and NO PERSONAL DATA ARE SENT.
Selezionata una città e scaricandone la programmazione, si può scegliere il film, leggerne una descrizione, vedere in quale sale è in programmazione e in quali orari.
You can create groups of passwords and export/import password to XML or CSV file (you can also encrypt data)
Changed look and feel with material Design
Security update on unlock pattern
**** WARNING ******
Starting from this version the security degree on saved password is changed. (donwgraded)
Until now the password was encrypted using a key formed by your unlock key and device signature.
But some user have noted that, in case of device upgrade, (changing of android version or upgrading a rom) the
unlock became invalid.
This is true because upgrading android the device signature changes. And, there isn't a backdoor, your password data is lost.
To avoid this, starting form now, the unlock key will only be formed from your unlock sequence.
This can create problems with your old backup that will be useless. So DO AN UPDATE.
To be sure of this, each time you start the app a silent backup will be done and saved (if available) on sdcard.
-- Why i have added the INTERNET permission ?
The main reason is to integrate the AppBugTracker services (www.appbugtracker.com) to track incidents that may occurs on app. The all data sent to the server are anonymous and about the exception that can occur on your device. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE SENT.
*** Please, if you have buyed this version, use the backup feature.
*** Don't ask to me if there is a way to recover your data if you lost or forget the unlock sequence. There isn't.
*** Use the automatic backup feature.
Don't upgrade the application if you don't want the INTERNET permission. It is used for exception handling as explain before and to show the about page on internet.