Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
Dump Truck Features:
• View your Files on the Go - quick access to all your files while on the go.
• Upload Your Photos and Videos - use the App to upload your photos and videos to Dump Truck and automatically sync to all of your devices.
• Access Favorites while Offline - favorite any file for quick access online or while offline.
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
It has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling - more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to answer!
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of culture as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and Modified Date of records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• In response to many customer requests, mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records but tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group (NEW), Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
• Collapsible section headers
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.99 USD with the $5 off coupon when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Clear the cache for all applications
Clear System process
Clear browser history
Clear up the clipboard data
Clear call records
Clear market search history
Clear Gmail's search history clear
Clear Google Maps search history
Clear Google search history
IMPORTANT 1: "Classic Pro Key" app not compatible with Mini Info+
IMPORTANT 2: Legacy Pro User, please contact us with your previous transaction details at firstname.lastname@example.org For all valid transactions, we will grant one pro code as a gift.
IMPORTANT 3: If you didn't get the pro features after purchase via Google in-app-billing, please contact us at email@example.com. We DO respond to your emails.
- 2x1 Widget
- 8 Info Pieces
- Toggle Bar
- Notification Info Bar
- Tons of Customization
- Preview pane (see the widget before you add it)
- Intuitive info piece selection
- 2 Widget Layouts
- Default: One tidy row of info
- Solo Detailed: Mimic the main app on your homescreen
- Select the number of info pieces
- 10 Backgrounds
- Individually select info pieces on a per widget basis
- Text Color
- Progress bar color
- Updates on system battery change to avoid polling
- Icon theming coming soon
- Optional Feature
- Battery % in badge form
- Color style selection
- Drag and drop info piece reorder
- Check shown and hidden info pieces
- Updates on battery status change (simultaneously as widget)
- Tap to open Mini Info
- Percentage, Temperature (F and C), Voltage, Status
- Available, Total and Used
- Internal Disk Space, External SD Card, Internal SD Card
- App, Cache, System data
- Set custom disk locations
CPU & RAM:
- Used CPU, Available CPU
- CPU Speed
- Available, Total and Used RAM
- Measure Mobile Received, Transmitted (in/out)
- Total Received, Transmitted, Bandwidth
- Budget to track percentage of network used per month
- Ringer modes: Silent, Vibrate, Sound, Silent + Vibrate
- Master volume, ringer, notification, media, alarm, voice call, system volumes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness, Airplane Mode, APN (3G/EDGE), Auto Rotation, Auto Sync, Screen Timeout, Unlock Pattern, Mini Info Menu
- Long press for settings page of each setting
- Toast Notifications for Wifi and Bluetooth connection
- Drag and drop Reorder and show/hide toggles
- Custom tap actions
- Progress bar available/used
- Progress bar colors
- Each info piece, available/used
- Auto kill feature, click to close
- High resolution icons
- All in one display
- Landscape and Portrait orientations
- Device Info shortcut
- About + Help Documentation
- Fast friendly support
Supports Android versions 2.0+, including Jelly Bean, Ice cream sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, etc.
The Mini Info Team
Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/dynotes
- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
Fast and efficient one key to optimize!
✓ System optimize: Ending unnecessary processes and clearing cache data can effectively improve the speed of cell phone to achieve system optimization results.
✓ Process management: Users can customize to stop system processes, touch-hold to protect some processes.
✓ Cache clear: Users can choose to clear cache data generated in the process, user-friendly!
✓ Regular clear: This app will automatically help you to clear useless cache in the background at the set time. Let your phone always in a high performance.
kw: System optimize
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.
Highlights of Mobile Security & Antivirus
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media with #1 antivirus engine by AVTEST
✔ Prevent phishing and inappropriate websites to protect kids
✔ Automatically saves your device location when the battery is low
✔ Find/Lock/Wipe your lost / stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Boost your phone by killing tasks that slow your device
✔ Backup your critical data and restore it in new phone
It is totally FREE
Features of Mobile Security | Antivirus for Android
Scan and Remove virus, malware, spyware and trojan application and vulnerability detection for critical exploits such as Heartbleed, FakeID, Privacy Disaster and Shellshock.
► Speed Boost & Memory Cleaning
Kill tasks slow your phone to boost phone performance with one simple click.
► Data Backup & Restore
Backup your critical privacy data including contacts, call logs and SMS messages and restore them to your other devices
► Locate and Find Phone and Anti-Theft
Locate & Alarm your lost phone. Find your lost or stolen device by ring, alarm and flash your device even in silent mode and dark night.
► Web Content Security
Seamlessly integrates web content filtering in your android device and protects you from malicious or phishing websites that host spyware, adware or adult content. Safe browsing is secured.
► Privacy Manager
To monitor which app reserved permissions to track your GPS location, monitor your SMS and phone calls.
► Wearable Device Support
Seamlessly support for Google Wearable Devices like LG watch and Moto 360. You can use voice command to check phone safety status or boost your phone
Ⓕ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Trustlook
Ⓣ Twitter https://twitter.com/trustlook
Ⓖ Website http://www.trustlook.com
1 - Install Munin for Android
2 - Set your server(s) in the app
3 - Display your graphs!
No configuration is needed server-side.
Follow Munin for Android on Twitter to stay in touch with the latest updates and information! https://twitter.com/muninforandroid
Munin for Android has a lot of fancy features:
- HTTP basic auth + digest auth*
- SSL support*
- Graph widget*
- Alerts widget*
- Multi-touch on-graph zoom
- 2 sample servers to try the app
- Custom UserAgent
* available in the $1.49 Features Pack
Munin for Android is open-source: you can contribute on GitHub: https://github.com/chteuchteu/Munin-for-Android
You can also join the app beta channel by joining the Munin for Android Google+ Community (https://plus.google.com/communities/107388806854318205826), and submitting the form on this page (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.chteuchteu.munin/join).
NB: the comments below are not a bug tracking system. If you have found an issue on the app, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
The message shared is a link to googleMap with your coordinate.
No internet connection is required to get your position. This use ONLY a GPS data.
Each time you share a location will be sent a link to google Maps with the location coordinate so, who will receive the location, can easy open google Map or the car navigator.
Saving a location could be useful if you want quickly open google map on certain location without save location on google store.
It use a design "like" Material Design (not really available on device before L).
The weather info are based on your position and the provider is openWeatherMap.
For next events in calendars, you can filter which calendars to use and how many days to show in the widget. The list of next events is scrollable
At bottom of widget is possibile to add up two line of shortcuts, to launch your preferred application or call your friends.
If you have problems with this widget please, instead of rate it down, send me an email or use the feedback option in settings.
NOTE: This is a widget, not an application. Read your manual to how add widget on home screen. You will not see an icon on you launcher !!
**** IMPORTANT NOTES ****
in this application as been integrated an exception report service (appBugTracker -- www.appbugtracker.com). In case of exception a small (and anonymous) report will be sent to the server to help me to fix the bug that is happen on your device.
All data are anonymous and NO PERSONAL DATA ARE SENT.
L'applicazione controlla i maggiori siti di informazione sportiva e (eventualmente) vi notifica nel caso in cui ci fossero nuove notizie
Il tutto ... al prezzo di un caffè
PS: L'applicazione non è assolutamente legata all'associazione sportiva recupera solamente informazioni pubblicamente disponibili relative alla squadra.
Selezionata una città e scaricandone la programmazione, si può scegliere il film, leggerne una descrizione, vedere in quale sale è in programmazione e in quali orari.
You can create groups of passwords and export/import password to XML or CSV file (you can also encrypt data)
Changed look and feel with material Design
Security update on unlock pattern
**** WARNING ******
Starting from this version the security degree on saved password is changed. (donwgraded)
Until now the password was encrypted using a key formed by your unlock key and device signature.
But some user have noted that, in case of device upgrade, (changing of android version or upgrading a rom) the
unlock became invalid.
This is true because upgrading android the device signature changes. And, there isn't a backdoor, your password data is lost.
To avoid this, starting form now, the unlock key will only be formed from your unlock sequence.
This can create problems with your old backup that will be useless. So DO AN UPDATE.
To be sure of this, each time you start the app a silent backup will be done and saved (if available) on sdcard.
-- Why i have added the INTERNET permission ?
The main reason is to integrate the AppBugTracker services (www.appbugtracker.com) to track incidents that may occurs on app. The all data sent to the server are anonymous and about the exception that can occur on your device. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE SENT.
*** Please, if you have buyed this version, use the backup feature.
*** Don't ask to me if there is a way to recover your data if you lost or forget the unlock sequence. There isn't.
*** Use the automatic backup feature.
Don't upgrade the application if you don't want the INTERNET permission. It is used for exception handling as explain before and to show the about page on internet.