Do you have any problems after upgrading to version 2? Please uninstall and reinstall app
All-in-one IPTV app!
- Manage IPTV channels
- M3U playlist support with favorites channel
- Cast to Chromecast, Apple TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Roku, Xbox One and other DLNA Renderer
- Channels intelligent management. No need to update every start. You choose when update playlist (we just suggest when to do it)!
- Play channels on smartphone with your preferred video player (we suggest MX Player)
- Media control during cast. No other application needed
- EPG support: you can add an EPG Url for every playlist! IPTVCast support xml, gz, gizp and xz extensions. You will see current programs in channel lists
- If you have M3U as file, you can upload it on Dropbox, Google Drive or other storage and create a link to file for using in app
- If you want cast to Chromecast, please check your playlist format. Chromecast works better with ".m3u8". Ask your IPTV provider how to do it
IMPORTANT: App not contains any M3U playlist. You have to contact your IPTV provider or create your own playlist.
Since release 2, IPTVCast needs Android 5 or higher. Sorry if your device have previous version, but this new version cannot works on old devices.
Coming soon: Fire TV device / Load M3U from file. Stay tuned!