This version of the app is required for Guardian firmware version A0.3.5 or higher. If you have Guardian firmware version V 1.5.5, you can upgrade to the latest firmware and use this app. Upgrade your firmware at http://www.unidenvideo.com
You can choose any of the 4 supported system cameras. The snapshot feature also allows you to record a still image of your video to your Android device. If you have more than one Uniden Guardian Surveillance system, you can just add it to the app to view.
The Uniden Guardian Surveillance system also allows 2 remote viewers simultaneously, each viewing which ever camera they choose.
•View live video from your Android device
•Choose any camera to view
•Supports WiFi networks
•Record snapshots to your Android device
•System supports 2 remote viewers simultaneously (require 768kbps effective upload bandwidth in any given time)
Download NQ Family Guardian for a 30-day FREE trial! Subscribe for US $4.99 per month.
Award-winning Parental Controls
• Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval
• National Parenting Publications Awards “Honors” Recipient
• Best Mobile App Awards “Platinum” Award
• International Business Awards “Gold” Award for Best New Software Product or Service of the Year
Web Filter: Block inappropriate websites.
App Filter: Make smart choices about which apps your children can download.
Contact Filter: Prevent harassing calls or texts by blocking certain numbers.
Monitors: Keep track of your children’s locations, messages, calls, browsing histories, apps, and photos.
Schedules: Control your children’s smartphone use by setting up times when they can make calls, browse the web, text, and play with apps.
Geo-Fences: Set up safe zones for your children and receive messages when they’re outside their zone.
Parent Portal: Checking up on your kids is as easy as opening a browser window! Our portal lets you monitor your child’s smartphone activities and change their settings, without ever needing to pick up your child’s phone.
Locate/Check-ins: Encourage your kids to tell you where they are by using an easy check-in function on their smartphones. You can also locate them if they forget to check in.
Panic Alarm: If your kids are in trouble, they can press the Panic Alarm button to send an alert message with their exact location to your phone.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
1. Download and install the NQ Family Guardian app on your child’s smartphone and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
2. Sign up for an NQ account as part of the setup wizard in the app, or at family.nq.com.
3. Sign in at family.nq.com to see your dashboard and view your child’s recent activities.
Having “The Talk”
Before you set up NQ Family Guardian, download our Kids and Smartphones Toolkit (www.nqmobilefamily.com/familycontract). Developed with the National Cybersecurity Alliance, the kit includes tips to help parents and kids learn about how to stay safe when using your smartphone. Use our Mobile Family Contract so you and your kids can have a clear agreement about appropriate smartphone use.
We want to hear your thoughts
Love it? Please take a moment to add a review to the Play Store. Problems? Contact us at email@example.com. With your help we’ll continue to make NQ Family Guardian the best solution for parents and their smartphone loving kids.
Keep in touch with the NQ Mobile team.
Our blog: http://blog.nq.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NQMobile
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NQMobile
Like NQ Family Guardian? You’ll love our other products:
• NQ Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nqmobile.antivirus20
• NQ Mobile Vault: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.ps
About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile is a mobile security pioneer with proven competency to acquire, engage, and monetize customers globally. NQ Mobile's portfolio includes mobile security and mobile games as well as advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market. As of December 31, 2013, NQ Mobile maintains a large, global user base of 481 million registered user accounts and 136 million monthly active user accounts through its consumer mobile security business. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com/.
With Vodafone Guardian you can:
• Choose who can call your child and set permitted hours for calling.
• Protect your child from unwanted SMS and control when they can receive SMS.
• Restrict or block functions including internet connection, bluetooth, calling, camera, video and apps.
• Safeguard Apps; prevent your child from downloading, installing and using apps
• Guardian protector can let you know if your child uninstalls Guardian
What you will get?
Reassurance that your child is kept safe:
• Settings to help block unwanted messages/calls such as bullying and prank calls.
• Tools to prevent your child accessing harmful content through apps, the internet or simply calling or texting
Peace of mind that your child’s smartphone is safe:
• Truly simple to use. Easy for parents to use, requiring little to no technical understanding
• Help is always at hand. Emergency numbers are not blocked
• No hidden surprises. Controlling smartphone usage helps prevent bill shock and / or rapid burn-through of credit
• Protection outside of the home. Any in-home computer safety practices can now be extended to cover the smart phone
• Educate your children. Children learn about safe smartphone usage and content which might be harmful
This app is available for everyone (some restrictions apply). It’s free to download and use. It has been brought to you by Vodafone. Reliable services from your trusted network provider.
SMS filter not available to customers on KitKat.
Live Overview of Process Activity. This includes CPU Usage, Wakelock time and additional details about owning processes etc.
Option to terminate individual processes, although this should not be used unless a rough app needs to be put down
Choose between a Persistent or Scheduled Service to monitor processes in the background and have the app alert you of both extensive CPU and Wakelock usage
Option to automatically handle rough applications, like terminate it or release it's wakelocks
Plenty of configurable options to make the above features fit your needs
Do note that Wakelock Monitoring will need Xposed Framework. Android has no support for applications getting Wakelock information. This information is hidden deep inside the Android framework. Also note that some of the additional options will only work with the In-App Premium addition.
Any issues, feature request or help should be done via email. Save the comments for just comments.
Unlike similar tools, Guardian is build to analyze a problems before handling it. Just because an application seams to be running rough does not mean that this is the case. For an example if you are playing a game. This game will of cause be using a lot of processing time, but that does not mean that your game is running rough. If however you quit this game and it is continuing to be using a lot of processing time, then this application is running rough. A monitoring tool should only have an interest in this rough application in the last scenario. It should not interfere in the first.
Guardian has also been build to give applications a chance to calm down themself. If Guardian detects an application that is using to much processing time, but it seams as if this application is about to calm itself down, Guardian will give the application some time to do so before interacting. In other words Guardian will only interact and report if there truly is a reason to, unlike similar tools that constantly interrupts users with false alerts.
Guardian can be configured for two states. One configuration for when the device is interactive (when you are using the device) and one configuration for when the device is not interactive (when it should be sleeping). It can also be configured to handle rough application automatically. Alerting a user is fine but there might be circumstances where you might not be able to respond to an alert and handle it manually, for an example if you are sleeping. This way you can avoid waking up to a burning device or one which battery has just been completely drained.
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
Log out! signs out all* the accounts including your Google account!
So: USE THIS APP ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOUR GOOGLE PASSWORD (and any other important account names and passwords)* . Log Out! can't retrieve the passwords once you press the Log Out button.
Android is saving accounts and passwords automatically, without asking the user. Android apps remain logged in even after restarting the device.
When other people use your device they are automatically logged in to your applications with your username., including apps like Google Play, email, Facebook, Twitter, dropbox, meetup and skype.
Use this app to log out all the accounts, so that people without the passwords won't log in to applications in your name.
* Skype logout requires root
* Does not log out whatsapp and viber (mail me if you think it should)
* Although LogOut! worked on our tests to log out of accounts from the above apps, LogOut! can't and does not guaranty to log out all of your accounts, including the ones listed above. It depends on the apps,accounts and permissions you have and may change with the apps versions. You are advised to check periodically on which of your accounts Log Out! works.
* LogOut! will not be responsible in any way for any damage caused from logging out an account or from failing to log out an account.
* LogOut! does not (and will never) try to read passwords or any personal information of an kind.
* Ads Supported - We try to make the ads as non-obstructive as possible. We hope you will find few ads that interests you enough to click it, earn us some pocket money to keep improving this product.
“I feel obligated to say that I have been utterly amazed at how user-friendly it is as well as innovative. I especially enjoy the notes section at the end of the training log form where one is able to describe how the day of training went. I also think the option to add pictures of the targets or just memories from the training itself is an excellent feature. I look forward to continue training and learning with it.” - Philip F.
Log your weapons and training in a snap with CCW Guardian. We’ve designed it for in-the-field use with large text and simple navigation. Focus on your training, don’t waste time fumbling with your phone.
World class personal defense instructor, David Reed, led the team to create an easy-to-use app that captures everything you need from the range.
Nobody wants to face a confrontation. But if that happens, demonstrating preparedness and proficiency can be critical in litigation. CCW Guardian provides weapons and training logs, should you ever find yourself in a contentious situation following an incident.
You could do it with pen and paper, and a camera, and a weather station, and a map. But would you? Your iPhone has the power to capture everything you need, including unlimited photos, location and weather!
CCW Guardian is secure. Without a username and password you can’t access the logged information. Multiple users, one device? No problem!
A quick snapshot of your training including:
• Days since you last trained
• Total rounds fired
• Areas of focus
Keep track of your weapons. If your weapons are lost or stolen, you will have quick access to weapon information for police and insurance reports.
• Weapon nickname
• Make & model
• Serial number
• Unlimited photos
Keep track of your permits.
• State issued
• Permit number
• Date issued
• Time valid
• Unlimited photos
Training Session Log
There’s room for every detail you need, even if we didn’t think of it. We automatically collect some data such as date, time, weather, and location. But you can manually override the automatic info if you wish.
• Ammo type
• Target type
• Training focus
• Notes – Put anything you want in here.
• Unlimited photos
“This is the first time I’ve downloaded an app where the the person responsible for making the app has asked for comments.” - RGBoyce
We take your opinion so seriously that we’ve made collecting feedback one of the primary features of CCW Guardian.
CCW Guardian has been in the field for a year. We’ve made numerous improvements based upon our members recommendations.
After all, what good is an app if it doesn’t do what you need it to do?
CCW Guardian works with Android 4.4 and higher only. Due to the many types of Android devices are unable to test on every device. If you experience any issues please let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to address the problem!
Funziona così: metti in carica il tuo vecchio smartphone collegandolo ad una presa di corrente di casa, ed esci sereno.
Quando avviene il blackout, l'app se ne accorge e invia un sms al tuo secondo cellulare, quello che porti abitualmente con te, avvisandoti .
Se l'impianto elettrico riprende a funzionare, lo smartphone invia un ulteriore sms che informa del cessato allarme.
Pertanto se hai una seconda abitazione, o sei fuori casa per qualche giorno, e vuoi evitare i danni che un blackout non diagnosticato provocherebbe (cibo in frigorifero scongelato, allarme fuori uso, pompe idrauliche ferme. ecc.) scarica Blackout Guardian, è gratuito!
Data can be arranged into hierarchical list with user-defined categories : have all your web logins, card infos, passwords etc. organized.
You will love the streamlined interface with zero learning curve.
Easy ways to store new items :
- create passwords with flexible password generator
- scan barcodes using camera and they are turned into text representation.
- store items from other applications that support data sharing, such as web links from the browser with a single tap on menu.
- swiftly add new items using new App Widget
*Uninstall,reinstall and restart your phone can solve Froyo issues
*Click application in running list to get dialog to select operation,such as kill, open, uninstall, etc.
*push "menu" hard key to switch to applications or system tasks.
Tag: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app advanced task killer atk
BETA FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
to download the latest beta version, giving feedback and suggestions, please visit the beta forum: https://plus.google.com/communities/102401317912771252555
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
•For question, feedback and suggestions, please visit the support forum: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact_consumer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile
• Detects and eliminates malware, including spyware and Trojans
• Scans your apps for malicious code or Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Alerts you if a link to a malicious website is detected in an incoming text message (SMS).
• Stops unauthorized access to your personal data
• Scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities
• Identifies applications that are tracking your location
Take your anti-malware protection to go
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile guards your identity and personal data on-the-go. So you and your Android smartphone or tablet are safe from malware and unauthorized surveillance. Wherever you are. Whenever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app or downloaded photo safe? With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile, you never have to worry again. Powerful anti-malware and anti-spyware technology protects your Android device. Detecting Trojans, spyware, and other Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop, or degrade your mobile experience.
Choose what you keep private
Cybercriminals, and even legitimate companies, can collect private information from your Android device. Where you go. Who your contacts are. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile identifies what your applications are doing, and which private information is being accessed. So you can control who knows, and what they know.
Close the security holes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile automatically recognizes security vulnerabilities in your Android device’s settings. Then it makes recommendations on how to close those holes.
Make your smartphone lighter
Mobile security software is typically bloated with location features (Remote Lock, Locate on a Map, etc.). These features can already be found in your Android Device Manager—why duplicate them? Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features. And you can update its database over a WiFi network to reduce your data usage.
• Scans applications and files for malware and spyware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually (on-demand)
• Scans native memory and SD card
• Schedules automatic scans
• Detects Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Updates the protection database automatically
• Updates over a WiFi network if preferable
• Identifies every application’s access privileges in detail
• Breaks down access privileges by category: Contacts, Identity Information, Simple Message Service (SMS), and Security Settings
• Identifies security vulnerabilities on your device, suggests remediation
• Links seamlessly to Android Device Manager’s device location features so the device can be located, locked, or reset if it is lost or stolen
• Identifies which applications are currently running
• Identifies installed applications
• Enables custom whitelisting of approved apps
Malwarebytes on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Malwarebytes
Updated on Aug 25, 2014
Content rating: Everyone
New in Version 1.2.0
* Greatly improved management of your shot and tag videos and photos.
* Wind Calculator calculates cross wind and fetches wind reports from nearby weather stations. FREE for a limited time.
* Many other bug fixes and enhancements
• Sync unlimited contacts;
• Save and connect to multiple SharePoint sites and contact lists;
• Works with SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 (not with SharePoint 2010);
• Works with SharePoint sites in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Estonian.
Contact us to send us feedback and new feature requests at email@example.com
• I'm getting an error while trying to sync my contacts. What should I do?
- Please double check that you have written the Server Name and List Name correctly and try again. This is the most common reason for problems with syncing.
- Check that you have internet connection.
- Is your site running on SharePoint 2010? Currently our app works only with SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Is your site in a language that is not yet supported? (see above for list of supported languages and below for requesting new language support)
Still having problems? Please send us the description of the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• My SharePoint site is in the language you don't support. Can you add it?
- We regularly add new languages. Please send us request for your language to email@example.com.
The new remote viewer with a user-friendly Graphic User Interface allows remote control of Digital Watchdog’s popular security products, including VMAX, VMAX480, VMAXFlex, VMAXCore, and VMAXIP.
It also allows users to view up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback, capture immediate still images, and control PTZ cameras.
New features include live video, search and playback, PTZ control, audio and microphone control, snapshot images and screens’ order reorganization.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
To download the app, search ‘Digital Watchdog’ in the Google Play Market, or go to our website’s support tab, at www.digital-watchdog.com.
Features (limited depending on model):
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features (on supporting models)
5. Audio Communication with someone on site (on supporting models)
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function (on supporting models)
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s supported DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
Digital Watchdog’s Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the following Android operating system or higher: Android™ Froyo (Ver 2.2) or higher.
This application is NOT intended for end-users: it is a demo for developers that want to test features of unofficial Android Bluetooth API.
This widget is based on opensource Android Bluetooth API. Check it out at: