Unlike similar tools, Guardian is build to analyze a problems before handling it. Just because an application seams to be running rough does not mean that this is the case. For an example if you are playing a game. This game will of cause be using a lot of processing time, but that does not mean that your game is running rough. If however you quit this game and it is continuing to be using a lot of processing time, then this application is running rough. A monitoring tool should only have an interest in this rough application in the last scenario. It should not interfere in the first.
Guardian has also been build to give applications a chance to calm down themself. If Guardian detects an application that is using to much processing time, but it seams as if this application is about to calm itself down, Guardian will give the application some time to do so before interacting. In other words Guardian will only interact and report if there truly is a reason to, unlike similar tools that constantly interrupts users with false alerts.
Guardian can be configured for two states. One configuration for when the device is interactive (when you are using the device) and one configuration for when the device is not interactive (when it should be sleeping). It can also be configured to handle rough application automatically. Alerting a user is fine but there might be circumstances where you might not be able to respond to an alert and handle it manually, for an example if you are sleeping. This way you can avoid waking up to a burning device or one which battery has just been completely drained.
This app is still very young. It has all the important functions, but more will be added along the way. Any issues, feature request or help should be done via email. Save the comments for just comments.
This version of the app is required for Guardian firmware version A0.3.5 or higher. If you have Guardian firmware version V 1.5.5, you can upgrade to the latest firmware and use this app. Upgrade your firmware at http://www.unidenvideo.com
You can choose any of the 4 supported system cameras. The snapshot feature also allows you to record a still image of your video to your Android device. If you have more than one Uniden Guardian Surveillance system, you can just add it to the app to view.
The Uniden Guardian Surveillance system also allows 2 remote viewers simultaneously, each viewing which ever camera they choose.
•View live video from your Android device
•Choose any camera to view
•Supports WiFi networks
•Record snapshots to your Android device
•System supports 2 remote viewers simultaneously (require 768kbps effective upload bandwidth in any given time)
Well, this is what this App is for. Once started, you’ll be able to identify all of the PCs, notebooks, phones, TVs in your LAN. And, since then on, any new one will be signaled to your attention and you’ll be able to set it as known as the other ones or say it’s a rogue device and keep it under surveillance. You will decide how often the App will scan your LAN and what to do when a new device is detected or even when it shuts down or gets out of range in your wireless coverage.
On the basis of four possible categories where each device could belong to, you can set a different behavior either for when that device is turned on (that is, caught by the guardian) or when it gets out of reach or is simply turned off with different tools already present in your smartphone.
You could let your watchdog keep doing its job even while charging overnight and, in the morning, you won’t lose all of the events caught and, above all, they will be store in the App’s database for further recurrences.
Keywords: wireless, network device, watchdog, siren, scan, mac address, wake, notification, plugged, unplugged, monitor, network discovery
Download NQ Family Guardian for a 30-day FREE trial! Subscribe for US $4.99 per month.
Award-winning Parental Controls
• Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval
• National Parenting Publications Awards “Honors” Recipient
• Best Mobile App Awards “Platinum” Award
• International Business Awards “Gold” Award for Best New Software Product or Service of the Year
Web Filter: Block inappropriate websites.
App Filter: Make smart choices about which apps your children can download.
Contact Filter: Prevent harassing calls or texts by blocking certain numbers.
Monitors: Keep track of your children’s locations, messages, calls, browsing histories, apps, and photos.
Schedules: Control your children’s smartphone use by setting up times when they can make calls, browse the web, text, and play with apps.
Geo-Fences: Set up safe zones for your children and receive messages when they’re outside their zone.
Parent Portal: Checking up on your kids is as easy as opening a browser window! Our portal lets you monitor your child’s smartphone activities and change their settings, without ever needing to pick up your child’s phone.
Locate/Check-ins: Encourage your kids to tell you where they are by using an easy check-in function on their smartphones. You can also locate them if they forget to check in.
Panic Alarm: If your kids are in trouble, they can press the Panic Alarm button to send an alert message with their exact location to your phone.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
1. Download and install the NQ Family Guardian app on your child’s smartphone and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
2. Sign up for an NQ account as part of the setup wizard in the app, or at family.nq.com.
3. Sign in at family.nq.com to see your dashboard and view your child’s recent activities.
Having “The Talk”
Before you set up NQ Family Guardian, download our Kids and Smartphones Toolkit (www.nqmobilefamily.com/familycontract). Developed with the National Cybersecurity Alliance, the kit includes tips to help parents and kids learn about how to stay safe when using your smartphone. Use our Mobile Family Contract so you and your kids can have a clear agreement about appropriate smartphone use.
We want to hear your thoughts
Love it? Please take a moment to add a review to the Play Store. Problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your help we’ll continue to make NQ Family Guardian the best solution for parents and their smartphone loving kids.
Keep in touch with the NQ Mobile team.
Our blog: http://blog.nq.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NQMobile
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NQMobile
Like NQ Family Guardian? You’ll love our other products:
• NQ Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nqmobile.antivirus20
• NQ Mobile Vault: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.ps
About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile is a mobile security pioneer with proven competency to acquire, engage, and monetize customers globally. NQ Mobile's portfolio includes mobile security and mobile games as well as advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market. As of December 31, 2013, NQ Mobile maintains a large, global user base of 481 million registered user accounts and 136 million monthly active user accounts through its consumer mobile security business. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com/.
BETA FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
to download the latest beta version, giving feedback and suggestions, please visit the beta forum: https://plus.google.com/communities/102401317912771252555
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
•For question, feedback and suggestions, please visit the support forum: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact_consumer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile
• Detects and eliminates malware, including spyware and Trojans
• Scans your apps for malicious code or Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Alerts you if a link to a malicious website is detected in an incoming text message (SMS).
• Stops unauthorized access to your personal data
• Scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities
• Identifies applications that are tracking your location
Take your anti-malware protection to go
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile guards your identity and personal data on-the-go. So you and your Android smartphone or tablet are safe from malware and unauthorized surveillance. Wherever you are. Whenever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app or downloaded photo safe? With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile, you never have to worry again. Powerful anti-malware and anti-spyware technology protects your Android device. Detecting Trojans, spyware, and other Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop, or degrade your mobile experience.
Choose what you keep private
Cybercriminals, and even legitimate companies, can collect private information from your Android device. Where you go. Who your contacts are. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile identifies what your applications are doing, and which private information is being accessed. So you can control who knows, and what they know.
Close the security holes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile automatically recognizes security vulnerabilities in your Android device’s settings. Then it makes recommendations on how to close those holes.
Make your smartphone lighter
Mobile security software is typically bloated with location features (Remote Lock, Locate on a Map, etc.). These features can already be found in your Android Device Manager—why duplicate them? Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features. And you can update its database over a WiFi network to reduce your data usage.
• Scans applications and files for malware and spyware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually (on-demand)
• Scans native memory and SD card
• Schedules automatic scans
• Detects Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Updates the protection database automatically
• Updates over a WiFi network if preferable
• Identifies every application’s access privileges in detail
• Breaks down access privileges by category: Contacts, Identity Information, Simple Message Service (SMS), and Security Settings
• Identifies security vulnerabilities on your device, suggests remediation
• Links seamlessly to Android Device Manager’s device location features so the device can be located, locked, or reset if it is lost or stolen
• Identifies which applications are currently running
• Identifies installed applications
• Enables custom whitelisting of approved apps
Malwarebytes on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Malwarebytes
Updated on Aug 25, 2014
Content rating: Everyone
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
With Vodafone Guardian you can:
• Choose who can call your child and set permitted hours for calling.
• Protect your child from unwanted SMS and control when they can receive SMS.
• Restrict or block functions including internet connection, bluetooth, calling, camera, video and apps.
• Safeguard Apps; prevent your child from downloading, installing and using apps
• Guardian protector can let you know if your child uninstalls Guardian
What you will get?
Reassurance that your child is kept safe:
• Settings to help block unwanted messages/calls such as bullying and prank calls.
• Tools to prevent your child accessing harmful content through apps, the internet or simply calling or texting
Peace of mind that your child’s smartphone is safe:
• Truly simple to use. Easy for parents to use, requiring little to no technical understanding
• Help is always at hand. Emergency numbers are not blocked
• No hidden surprises. Controlling smartphone usage helps prevent bill shock and / or rapid burn-through of credit
• Protection outside of the home. Any in-home computer safety practices can now be extended to cover the smart phone
• Educate your children. Children learn about safe smartphone usage and content which might be harmful
This app is available for everyone (some restrictions apply). It’s free to download and use. It has been brought to you by Vodafone. Reliable services from your trusted network provider.
SMS filter not available to customers on KitKat.
-- Android 5.1 supported --
Smart AppLock is a tool to lock apps you like, protect you from privacy leak!
With Smart AppLock, you are able to
☆ lock apps containing privacy content, such as photos, videos(Gallery), short messages(SMS or MMS) and call logs
☆ lock SNS apps
☆ lock Incoming Calls
☆ lock Wi-Fi toggle & Bluetooth toggle
☆ lock system settings, install/uninstall apps to keep phone away from being messed up by others or kids
☆ lock games and markets to prevent your kids from addicting in games or purchasing in markets without your knowing
----------- FAQ ---------
► How to prevent Smart AppLock being uninstalled by others?
Open Smart AppLock and go to "System Lock" page, then enable "Set as Device Admin". With this feature on, password is required to uninstall or force stop Smart AppLock, your privacy is safer now.
► How to uninstall Smart AppLock?
If you do not have "Set as Device Admin" enabled, you can uninstall Smart AppLock like you do to any other apps.
If you enabled "Set as Device Admin", please disable it first, then uninstall it normally.
► I forgot my password, how to retrieve it?
When you setup the password/pattern the first time, Smart AppLock will ask you to setup a Password Retrieve method: "Email Authentication" or "Question and Answer".
To retrieve password, try to unlock 3 times in any locking screen, then the "Forgot?" button will show. Tap the button to show Retrieve Password panel.
- a. For Email Authentication
Tap "Request Authentication Number" button, the Auth Number will be sent to your auth mail address. Input the Auth Number to reset Password/Pattern.
- b. For Question and Answer
Input the answer to the question you setup before.
► Is Smart AppLock support iOS platform?
Yes, we have an iOS version "iAppLock" for iOS users, you can visit http://iapplock.thinkyeah.com to get the download or search "iapplock" in Cydia to install.(requires Jailbreaked iOS)
• Multiple lock types such as Pattern Lock, PIN lock and Password Lock
• With AppLock home screen widget, one click to toggle lock status
• Custom lock screen style, custom lock screen background
• The lightest, least power and memory usage
• Advice you to lock related apps smartly, privacy has never been so safe
• Beautiful UI and easy to use
• No delay auto start after device reboots
Send mail to us, help us to be better: SmartAppLock@thinkyeah.com
www.FamilySecurity.mobi lets you know if a family member has been texting while driving. You will see the texting activity and speed on a map, so there can be no argument. Easy to use, 100% free. You will see:
* If they may have been texting while driving
* Where a family member is right now
* Where they have been today
You don't need to sign up for an account; you log in to view activity using your Gmail account. No credit card is needed because the app is 100% free.
www.FamilySecurity.mobi lets you control a phone:
* Remote lock
* Remote set the password
* Remote wipe all data
1. Install this application on your child's phone.
2. Set your Gmail address as the control address
3. Set a PIN
4. Go to https://www.FamilySecurity.mobi from your computer, phone, or tablet, and you will be able to see driving activity, location, and perform actions such as lock or wipe the phone.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
All features, 100% free. Compare with the features of Lookout mobile security, NQ, and McAfee Antivirus.
Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
☆ Advantages Of Super Task Killer☆
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Free and no ads
All features are provided free of charge and without ads.
►Supported on all Android systems (including Android 5.0)
Supports Android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean), Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
☆ Features Of Super Task Killer☆
►Boosts your phone
Detects phone memory state and shuts down running apps to release memory and increase phone speed.
►Auto-kill tasks at pre-set times
Automatically closes unnecessary running apps and prevents them from re-launching, keeping your phone in the best state.
►One-tap task killing widget
Simple and convenient home screen widget enables apps killing with one simple tap; you don’t even have to open the app.
► Cool Rocket Man
Lively home screen pet to help you release memory.
☆ Why kill running apps (tasks) ☆
► Boost phone performance
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
► Save battery
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
If you encounter any problem, please let us know your feedback instead of giving us only 1 star. Customer service: STK-Support@nq.com.
Note 1: For Android 2.2 and above, some apps might automatically re-launch after being closed; we suggest you force close these apps through system settings.
Note 2: Installing the following apps with STK might make your phone unstable, or cause potential conflicts: Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, is not only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep log, statistics trend graphs, sleep movement history. Since you move differently in bed at sleep time, it will track which state you are in and record your movement data.
Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
How Sleep Analyzer Works:
To use Sleep Analyzer, just turn on the application on your android phone when you go to bed and set alarm timer. Throughout the night time, Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, will record your sleep movements as you sleep position.
Next morning, you’ll see a sleep movement chart that shows you how much time you spent in deep sleep, little sleep, and almost awake sleep.
- Social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Mail)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
* Intelligent Save - Automatically switches from normal mode to economy modes when the battery power reaches low levels
* Power Profiles – Easily create custom profiles that suit the precise needs of your device usage patterns
* Advanced Battery Notifications - Reminds you when your battery has reached full charge and should be disconnected from the power supply
* Quick Actions – Enable or disable features with a single touch to quickly extend the life of your battery
* Utilization Stats- At-a-glance statistics tell you which apps and features are drawing the most power
Why do I need this App?
LEO Privacy Guard is the most downloaded and trusted privacy protection tool on all Android markets. It’s the perfect safeguard to keep your phone safe from annoying snoopers. With multidirectional all-round protection and premium functions, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
Girlfriend/boyfriend trying to go through your messages when you’re in the shower.
Parents/kids curious about your gallery and FB status.
Colleagues accidentally see “private” pics/videos when you let them use your phone.
What does LEO Privacy Guard do?
• Remarkable protection for your apps with just one tap.
• Easy switching between multiple mode options.
• Automatically lock or unlock by desired time & location.
• Be a know-it-all to your device's safety with privacy alerts.
• Keep snoopers away from private pics, videos, SMS and call log.
• Uninstall storage draining apps and back up the important ones.
• Keep your data plan and battery usage under control effortlessly.
STUNNING NEW DESIGN
• New design for user interface, simple, handy and intuitive.
• Give your screen a makeover with a bunch of stylish themes.
For more info
This application is NOT intended for end-users: it is a demo for developers that want to test features of unofficial Android Bluetooth API.
This widget is based on opensource Android Bluetooth API. Check it out at: