- Want to share your daily activities? Checking in is faster and more fun than ever.
- Want to see what your friends are up to? Quickly see who is out and about nearby.
- Got an idea for something fun to do? Easily message individuals, groups of friends, or all friends nearby.
Get started with Swarm now!
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
** NOTE: At the end of 2014, Foursquare will be removing the leaderboard from their API, so points will no longer be a part of the experience. **
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
Simple Checkin in the Press:
About Foursquare: http://bit.ly/IfODJj
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Designed with the people you love, your closest friends and family, in mind. Path is a trusted, intimate environment like your dinner table at home.
Capture Moments: With Path you can capture and share all of life's most important moments: photos, videos, thoughts, places, music, TV shows, movies, books, workouts, and sleep.
Be Yourself: Create and edit beautiful photos and videos with our world-class creative tools and filters.
Control Privacy: You're always in control of your privacy on Path with settings that are simple and easy-to-understand.
Get More Than Likes: With Path Emotions you'll get more than likes from your family and close friends —smiles, frowns, laughs, gasps, or loves. Also: never again wonder if a friend saw your post, because with Path you can see everyone who has.
Search Moments: Revisit any of your Moments by searching for friends, birthdays, places, cities, holidays, months, seasons, and more.
Share Everywhere: Easily share any of your Path Moments to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, Wordpress, and email.
Apps & More: Your favorite apps work with Path too. Share your Nike runs, Strava workouts, VSCOcam photos, Wordpress posts, and more.
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
That’s ‘social’ -- less time in-app, more time together.
- See all your friends on a map
- Discover what cities friends live in and where they've checked in recently
- Get notified when friends post nearby -- on Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, or Connect
- Check in with a time-slider to let friends know where you are -- and how long you’ll be there
- Privately share your real-time location with friends or groups
- Chat, call, and email directly through the app
- Easily search your relationships by school, workplace, relationship status and more!
WINNER Best Overall - LAUNCH FESTIVAL 2014
FEATURED - TechCrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, Mashable
Also available on the web.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
After clicking to venue icon on map, you can go to venue detail (by clicking on gears icon, then Foursquare).
By long press map in Locus, you get new point, then choose gears icon and Foursquar. This app download desired points and show them in Locus.
New! Twitter fixes keep you informed and in control.
Download for FREE now!
Since we all use different devices and platforms, AVG PrivacyFix was designed to let you manage your privacy settings on your phone, tablet, desktop and laptop.
For Facebook you can:
★ Discover over 8 different Facebook privacy settings - including some you probably don’t even know about
★ Set it up to be as private as you want it to be
★ Manage your crowd – don’t want your posts going to all your ‘friends’ but don’t want to unfriend them? Simply choose who you want out of your crowd and who stays in
★ Stay up to date - lets you know when something new needs your attention, and takes you right there
★ Protect loved ones - your family members may not be as careful as you are with their privacy settings. AVG PrivacyFix helps spot when loved ones are oversharing, so you can give them a hand
For Google you can:
★ Choose what’s saved, viewed or blocked - Whether it’s allowing your searches to be saved in your Google account, what happens with your You Tube ™ viewing history or blocking collection of your data history across the web – you decide. Block collection of your data history
For Twitter you can:
★ Quickly discover and tune 4 Twitter privacy settings
★ Set up your experience to be as private as you want it to be with the AVG PrivacyFix app
For LinkedIn® (available through the web browser plugin) you can:
★ Find out if you’re sharing your network with the world and if others see when you check their profile. Easily review key settings and decide what’s right for you
Download for FREE now!
For the latest privacy and other updates from AVG:
★ Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
★ Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
★ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/avgfree
By installing/updating AVG PrivacyFix, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries.
Google® is a trademark of Google, Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
LinkedIn® is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the US and other countries.
Twitter® is a trademark of Twitter Inc. registered in the United States and in other countries.
What were you doing a year ago today? Two years? Three years? Timehop brings together your old photos and posts from your Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare and replays your past a day at a time.
You'll quickly fall in love with checking your daily Timehop. Give it a try today!
If you are new in town, and you want to know what's the best place to visit, use Hot Places app.
Expect more surprises soon!
But wait: should know that this app is a little pet project. Consider it beta quality and let me know if you encounter issues before rating so we can together improve the app!
Here's what you get:
- Link to your Foursquare.com account
- Search for venues, write venue data to NFC tag
- Long-click on a venue to directly checkin
- Tap a written NFC tag to automatically check in
- A beep signals the NFC checkin and a status bar notification shows up. Clicking the status bar notification links to the venue web page.
This is an experiment using NFC (Near Field Communication) and Foursquare (see foursquare.com). I am not affiliated in any kind with Foursquare.
Here's what I use it for: for frequently visited venues, I created nfc tags using this application. I put the tags (stickers, really) at the entrance door of my favorite restaurant, at the coffee machine at work or... I think you get it. Keep in mind you first need to create the venues using the foursquare app before you can search and write them to a nfc tag using this app. Once you have tagged your locations, you can simply tap the tag to checkin instead of having to search for the venue, click a couple times, etc.
You need tags? Good places to buy them are tagage.net, smartcardfocus.com or nfc4me.com. I recommend to choose NFC-Forum Type 2 Tags, e.g. the Mifare Ultralight.
What's planned for the future:
- make tags read-only once written (Mifare Ultralight only)
FoodSquare, can help you find food shops near you. Along with a number of people check-ins on FourSquare,so you can know how popular that place is!!.
If you still can't choose, just shake the phone, We will random a place for you.
- find food shops, restaurants near you with number of people who been checked-in.
- sort by distance or checkin count
- type in place name to find restaurant somewhere else.
- shake to randomly pick a place.
- checkins to FourSquare.
- Upload picture to fourSquare Venue
- view place details, map, tips, images
- now you can use foodSquare without having to login to FourSquare first, unless you need to checkins.
- support multi-language included Thai.
- submit tips.
- Show tip, picture list.
- Show detail of place in-app.
Let's make an end to that with auto check-ins!
This app automatically checks you in when you are in the neighbourhood of places you've chosen.
It's easy to configure and above all: it doesn't drain your battery.
State of the art technology is used to reduce the amount of battery power needed to know your location.
Vote for new features here: http://checkmein.uservoice.com/
1) add locations to track
2) configure the checkin radius and check-in delay time
3) save, and done! You will be checked in automatically from now on once you are within the check-in radius for the given amount of time.
Double checkins are avoided, when you stay at the same location for a longer time, we will check you in again, but only after 20 hours. (you only need 1 checkin/day for your mayorship)
The official Foursquare app is required on your device (authentication).
Some graphics are property of Foursquare (see https://foursquare.com/about/logos)
What if you're not checked in:
- Don't force quit the app (swiping it out in the app switcher), if you do, it won't be able to locate you.
- check if location tracking with google play services is enabled on your phone, the app will not work if you turn them off!
- check if your sensors (gps, wifi) are enabled
- set a bigger checkin radius or lower check-in delay (you have to stay within this radius for the given amount of time, every time you go out of the radius, the timers are reset)
- Every time the app is opened, some checks are done that might reset the timers, be aware of this while configuring your venues!
- Someone reported that reinstalling the app also might do the trick, weird, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
All data that's needed for the app to work is stored locally on your device.
The only thing that is tracked, are the app crashes and amount of checkins to make sure the app is still working on every device. This is an anonymous process.
This app comes as is, with no guarantees.
The theme supports iKeyboard only.
Clickhere to download iKeyboard for FREE!
★ About iKeyboard ★
iKeyboard is a smart keyboard app for Android that makes typing fast, easy, and fun.
★Kika Keyboard Features★
•800+ Emoji & Emoticons
•Search & Send Animated GIFs
•Word Predictions & Suggestions
•Support 60+ Languages/Dictionaries
•Keyboard Click Sounds
•Customized layouts including one-hand mode & split screen
★ Contact Us ★
Click here to download iKeyboard for FREE!
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/KikaKeyboard
Official website： http://kikakeyboard.com
Click to explore more themes!