- Korea Olleh Market Total Free Download (15)
- Korea T-Store Total Free Download (18), Fun Category (4)
I'm Painter 2.0 is a coloring book application supporting S-Pen. Both children and adults can enjoy the famous painter's coloring.
(Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, Claude Monet, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne, Francisco De Goya).
Everyone can enjoy coloring the famous paintings and study their names.
Only a touch of a finger and the selected element of the coloring will be filled with colors.It is also possible to save the masterpieces of your child in the image gallery. Then the child will be able to place them on the Flickr.
You don't need to register the account and buy the new images.
- Famous painter's 26 coloring image
- Save your images and Share using the email or Flickr
- Slide show of original paintings
- Puzzle Game and Leader Board
- Multiple Language (English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
- Easy and Simple User Interface
- Android (2.x/3.x/4.x), Android Tablet
[Coloring Image Source : http://www.supercoloring.com]
• Cool “sketchy notebook” look
• Offers the full range of drawing tools that you'll find in the Galaxy Note's S-Memo app
• Optimized for Samsung Galaxy Note’s S-Pen
• 3 difficulties: Easy, medium and hard, with different sketches to choose from
• Teach people how to draw your creations through Creator mode.
• View others' creations through Community Mode
• Share your work with friends on Twitter and Facebook
S Educate is the best way to view Khan Academy’s library of over 7500 videos right from the palm of your hand
- Enjoy over 7,500 educational videos from Khan Academy.
- Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
- Subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and French Canadian
- Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free
- Easily learn and take notes with S Pen, while watching educational videos
- Gain energy points and track your progress
- Included many categories where kids find colorful, enjoying and educational materials that enable the children between the ages of 8-18 to learn with Sal Khan of Khan Academy. The categories are Math, Science, Economics, etc.
- Teachers and parents can download this app to teach math and science to their kids at peace.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
This version is no longer being updated. Please go here to download a new version: S Pen Notes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.standardSPenNotesInhoHwang
This is the simplest S Pen note application, an easiest application to jot down your notes with your S Pen. (This application used the latest S Pen SDK from Samsung).
This application is specifically design for Galaxy Note 3 & 2 & 1. But other Samsung S Pen tablets would work too.
Support Website: http://inhomobileapplications.webs.com
How do use this application?
Your notes get saved in one list. Notes are named automatically for you by date and time by default. You can change the name of the notes later by long pressing the note in the list. You can search the notes with search bar.
You can replace S Memo’s pop up note, with my pop up note. The benefit is that you get a full screen note once you take out your S Pen. Once you insert your S Pen back in, the note is saved automatically in that one list and named already by date and time. You can configure this setting by pressing the menu button. (Galaxy Note 2 and 1 have full access to this option, but Samsung S Pen tablets do not have access to this menu settings because it lacks menu button.)
You can customize the background – which is a feature S Memo lacks. You can hand-draw your note background. For example, you can make homework fields as your background like Math, English, and History and later just write your homework down.
You can long press the LV button to save the picture of your drawing into your gallery. The picture is then saved at the end of the photos in Camera folder in Gallery.
You can zoom in/out the canvas by pinching in/out. Pan around with touch of 2 fingers. Both landscape and portrait screen modes are supported.
You can switch between using a brush or a eraser by hovering over the canvas and pressing S Pen button.
Click menu button to configure more settings. (If you have Samsung tablets, this menu settings is not accessible.)
T (Type Button) – When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to typing mode. You then tap Smart Canvas to create a textbox at a desired location and type-in the texts inside the textbox. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the font, size, and color of the texts in that textbox.
✎ (Write Button) - When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to writing/drawing mode. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the style, color, and width of the current writing utensil.
✘ (Erase Button) - When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to erasing mode. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the size of the eraser.
Long pressing these 3 buttons (T, ✎,✘) allows you to customize the utensils - this is same as double clicking the same button.
↶, ↻ (Undo and Redo Button) – When you make a mistake, you can undo and redo your writing/drawing.
TaP (Take a Picture Button) - Opens camera application and you are prompted to take a picture. Once a picture is taken, the picture is inserted to the canvas. Resize, remove, or move this picture later by long pressing the picture.
BaP (Bring a Picture Button) - Opens gallery application and you are prompted to select a picture. Once you pick a picture, that picture is inserted to the canvas. If you long press the picture later, you can resize, remove, and move it around.
♪ (Record Sound Button) –
When the button is ♪ you can press it and start recording.
Press ✔ to finish recording.
Press ► to play the recording.
Press ■ to stop playing.
Long press this button at any time to erase the current recording and record something new.
LV. (List View) – Shows the list of all the files. Long pressing this will save your drawing as a photo file in your Gallery. The photo will be located at the end of Camera folder.
• Color and Play in Mickey's Magical 3D Animated Coloring Book!
• Paint Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and the Clubhouse any way you like.
• Create an animated 3D world with hundreds of tools, colors, and textures!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Color and Play is a magical 3D coloring book that lets you create the Clubhouse world. Paint everything you see—even Mickey and Minnie! Then watch as they come to life and explore the Clubhouse.
• Paint Minnie and Mickey any way you like with unlimited combinations of tools, colors, patterns, stickers, and more!
• Use the magic wand to watch your paintings become fully-animated 3D characters!
• Use the in-app camera to create your own unique textures!
• Experiment with color as you make cupcakes for the bake sale!
• Play music OR create your own with the Mousekemusic Player!
• Learn about colors, 2D, 3D, line, form, and symmetry.
**This app's features are available in English only**
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supports OS 4.0 or higher.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
— Many drawings added
— Some bugs fixed
How to draw cartoons is a new and innovative way to learn the simple basics of drawing. Follow step by step our drawing lessons and your art will evolve a great deal.
In application you can find free drawing tutorials teaching how to draw cartoons.
Do you want to learn how to draw cartoons easily with step by step drawing tutorials? Application has a collection of drawing tutorials designed to take you from beginning doodler to expert drawer.
If you realy want to learn how to draw cartoons then follow the easy step by step beginner drawing instructions and try for yourself, Practice!! Practice!! Practice!! That`s all it takes no experience needed.
Learn how to draw cartoons and improve your skill in no time with the help of an coach. Whether you're an art teacher, art student, or just a hobbyist artist you will find the step by step education that will give you the ability to bring those drawings in your mind into paper reality.
— Friendly and intuitive interface
— More then 40 different cartoon drawings
— Different drawings: from simple to hard level
— Easy step-by-step lessons
— Install How to Draw cartoons application to SD Card
— Mr. potato
— Donald Duck
— Monsters, Inc
— Newt, Rapunzel
— Minnie Mouse
— Bart Simpson
Free coloring book for everyone (especially for kids).
*** Many animal coloring pictures, ALL ARE FREE!
*** Many great tools!
*** "Replay Mode" see your drawing as a movie!
*** Slideshow your painted images as a LIVE WALLPAPER or WIDGET!
*** Save / Load / Share / Export image supported!
Many high quality images of cute cartoon animals (cat, dog, rabbit etc.) and more will be add in next version.
With many great tools, it's easy to make a good colorized image. You can make as good as (or even better) the screenshots. This app also comes with the best feature, replay mode, which show your drawing as a movie.
Moreover, you can share your painting picture with your friends via facebook, twitter, email etc.
If you are looking for a good free coloring book / page app that suit all ages, you should try this one. Let's have fun!
Features / Tools
- Pen : solid draw
- Airbrush : soft draw
- Water for : smooth / blur an image
- Bucket : fill color in selected region
- Selection : select area
- Color Picker : get color from selected pixel
- Colors Palette
- Hand : move an image
- Properties : adjust tool properties
- Undo / Redo (20 History)
- Zoom in / Zoom out : to paint in small area
- Save File / Load File / Export File from gallery
- Share : share you picture via other apps
- Live Wallpaper / Widget : you can add an live wallpaper / widget as a slideshow, which will display your exported pictures. The widget will change the displaying image every hour.
- Replay Mode : play your drawing as a video player, you can change speed of playing video to 1, 2 or 4 times.
This app is suit for all ages especially children.
Please support us by rate/review this app if you like it. Thank you very much.
However, the color that is very diverse and colorful.
Touching a black screen, the selected background screen color appears as a dotted line.
Note: As the line slowly draw will feel alive.
Function: Save the picture
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
This app is a fun activity for teaching your kids how to draw. It includes a large collection of drawings classified by level of difficulty.
In simple steps allow you to perform fantastic drawings, just take a paper and a pencil, choose the graffiti that you like and follow step by step instructions. It is very easy to use.
Roses are often referred to as the symbol of romance and love. They are beautiful and breathtaking to look at. If you don't have a green thumb, however, you can still create a rose on paper.
Hope you enjoy :).