RollerScore is the essential app for sports clubs, trainers, athletes and fans of roller figure skating.
This app allows you to manage scores of athletes and processing real-time results.
At the end of the contest, or at any time, you can share ranking with whoever you want.
Download now the app and try FREE for 30-days all features.
- insertion of athletes personal details
- ability to associate a photo to athlete profile
- roll of honor and best placements
- athletes list report generation for sharing (e-mail, print, social)
- insertion of competitions details
- specialties: Free and Compulsory Figures
- settings: League promoter, n. judges, judgment names for free, n. compulsory exercises
- Scoring System supported: "CIPA system" and "placements" (by judge)
- definition for "combined" competitions and processing rankings
- insertion of athletes participating and ability to define temporary competition's athletes
- setting starting order of athletes
- dataentry athletes scores and real-time processing of the rankings
- participants list and competition results reports generation for sharing (e-mail, print, social)
- Dashboard with 'in progress' and 'upcoming' competitions with list of participating athletes
- view on "Calendar" inserted competitions
- ability to backup and restore data with Dropbox and Google Drive (this feature will be available after purchase annual subscription)
- send directly by app suggestions and requests for support
At the end of the free trial period, you can continue to use this app purchasing auto-renewable annual subscription to RollerScore for 9.99 € (pricing may vary depending on currency)
When you skate well, you feel alive, connected to your body, in tune with your wheels and experiencing the flow and grace of great skating. Your skating (and Derby playing) will become more satisfying as you truly master those tricky techniques and achieve the results you always wanted. Your skating will be transformed. The changes these apps will create in your skating will be long lasting and positive, enabling you to overcome future challenges using the wisdom you learn here.
Most of the skills covered in the two apps are on the WFTDA’s Minimum required skills list.
• Quads 2 app provides step-by-step instructions for various skills in each section of;
o Introduction (Roller Derby Intro, Weight Distribution & Stance).
o Movement (Forward Crossovers).
o Stops (T-Stop, Derby Stop).
o Speciality skills (Transitions, Backward Crossovers, Jumps).
o Expert Demonstrations.
o Common Problems and how to fix them.
o Total of 44 minutes worth of teaching videos.
These lessons are aimed at the following quads skaters;
• Roller Derby skaters wanting improve their game by honing their skating, stopping and special skills, while also learning increased stability and confidence on the track.
• Roller Disco quad skaters and those who skate in rinks or leisure centres.
• Recreational quad skaters skating outdoors using parks, tracks, seafront promenades.
Asha is one of the highest qualified and experienced skate instructors in the world. She is a trainer of instructors worldwide for the ICP (Inline Certification Programme) and has taught thousands to skate in her UK skate school Skatefresh.
For free examples of Asha’s online teaching skills, please check out her YouTube channel ‘Skatefresh Videos’ containing both quad and inline tutorials. In 2012 Asha launched a comprehensive series of Inline skate Apps on iPhone and Android last year, so check out the reviews for those products on the App store and GooglePlay (www.skatefresh.com/apps).
• Introductory Videos;
Weight Distribution and Stance, Advanced Pre-requisites, Secrets to
• Skate Skills Lesson Videos;
Backward Crossovers, Backward Crossunders, Moonwalk, Barrel Roll.
• Expert Demonstrations.
• Step-by-step instructions for safely learning each new skill.
• Common Problems and how to fix them.
• Graphics to explain essential information.
• Technical notes and focus points.
• Practice Exercise Summary (for easy, at-a-glance practice).
• Total of 50mins worth of teaching videos.
Asha Kirkby is one of the highest qualified and experienced skate instructors in the world. She is a trainer of instructors worldwide for the ICP (Inline Certification Programme) and has taught thousands to skate in her UK skate school Skatefresh in London and Brighton. As an ex-figure skater in her teens, Asha has been skating for 30 years. These lessons are the culmination of her years of experience teaching and skating. Her teaching style is unique, direct and to the point and has been tested on many students with great success. Put an instructor in your pocket and see how much easier it all becomes. Let your practice time be truly useful and productive. You can only relax on your skates when your technique is good and you are skating well. This is when it flows, when your skates feel like part of you (and not separate). Your skating will then make you feel vibrant and alive.
Once you purchase and download an issue of the magazine with this application, you can read it anytime, anywhere by storing it in your own “bookshelf” in the application. The magazine covers not only Ladies’ and Men’s single skating categories, but also Ice Dance and Pairs. Please enjoy a variety of contents including great photo lineups of your favorite skaters!
Если вы решили начать заняться роликовым спортом, перед вами встает целый ряд вопросов: какие роликовые коньки выбрать, как правильно кататься, как выполнять трюки.
На эти и другие вопросы ответит журнал "Экстрим спорт".
Что нужно знать начинающему роллеру
Первые шаги на роликах
Способы торможения на роликах
Скоростное катание на роликах
Задний ход и трюки на роликах
Лучшие роллер-парки в Москве
Как тормозить на роликах на большой скорости
Трюки на роликах для новичков
Как выбрать роликовые коньки
Материалы предоставлены интернет-журналом "Экстрим спорт"/ wiki-sports.ru
Все права защищены.
В текущей версии приложения вы найдете:
• Новости, анонсы, тексты лучших спортивных журналистов и интервью о фигурном катании;
• Блоги и материалы пользователей Sports.ru;
• Форумы и чаты для общения с другими болельщиками.
Download our free App to read more about us, our services and facilities. You can also claim loyalty rewards, track and attend our calendar events, read and leave reviews, send us your skating photos, check our session times, make enquiries.
- Quickly contact us or get directions to us
- Use our stamp based loyalty systems to claim rewards
- Make enquiries
- Track and attend our latest events of interest
- Get notifications
- Send us photos of you or your group skating with us
- Read and leave reviews with image sharing
MRD seeks to foster professional, personal and athletic advancement for all the league's members through training for, promoting and playing the sport of roller derby. The league regularly recruits new skaters and volunteers and hosts a home season February-June, along with several fundraising events throughout the year.
Nevermind these things down here...
mrd, maine, roller, derby, rip tides, port authorities, calamity janes, portland, skate
You should download this free app if you're already a skater or want to become one and live in the Bayswater area.
- Find out more about our services
- View our timetables
- Submit a photo to win prizes
- Request an appointment
- See & confirm event attendance
- Read and leave reviews
- Receive special offers
- Для фигуристов, которые уже катаются на льду, а также спортсменов, кто хочет повысить своё мастерство и совершенствоваться, попробовать что-то новое.
2. Занятия проводятся в группах, мини-группах (2-4 человека) и индивидуально с тренером.
3. Предлагаемые программы занятий:
- Для начинающих фигуристов:
”Искусство фигурного катания на роликах”
- Программа обучения для взрослых
- Изучение прыжков в фигурном катании на роликах, вращений, шагов и других элементов выполняемых на роликовых коньках.
4. Постановка программ к соревнованиям и выступлениям.
Stop with sheets that you lose around, no more bulky PCs that shutdown always at the crucial moment!
With Diecizero you can manage, in a practical and fast way, the charts of all races: from the Provincial Championships to the World Championships.
► Results are based on either the white or the placement method
► Supports competition with 2, 3, 5 and 7 judges
► Runs scores for figures with 2,3 or 4 exercises, long or short + long programs and combined
► Unlimited number of competitions at the same time
► Entry order of the athletes
► Imports data from CVS - comma separated values - file
► Results can be shared via bluetooth or email - in html format
Disclaimer: the classification are calculated using the white or placements methods. However the results could, in some limited cases, differ from the official ones: the author does not assumes any responsibility for damages caused by errors :-)
DieciZero is Free Software and is distributed under the terms of the GNU/GPLv3 license.
The source code can be downloaded from: https://sourceforge.net/p/diecizero/code