Neutral at a 3, only because I haven't had (nor will I) use it long term. It seemed to be everything I was looking for in an aurora app, so I eagerly set up notifications immediately. Set at 0% probability (because I'll travel if needed), but kp a minimum of 5. Minutes later I had a notification for the current .33, 5 minutes later another, and again 5 minutes later. Kinda useless, will just drain my battery.
Informative and easy to use.. however, it usually shows 0% of probability but i still managed to see the aurora.. better fix this to lift the expectations ;)
User friendly and nicely laid out. This is a great app.
Great app very useful and easy
It's great and simple app for Aurora light hunters!
Great app.. keeps me up to date on northern lights.. thx..
Now the app takes even less space on your phone (:
In this update:
- We colored everything to make data easier to understand, and don't worry...
- ... we added a color legend to help you understand at a glance if the conditions are looking good
- Now you can choose a custom ringtone for northern lights alerts
- To save your eyes (& battery!) the app is now full dark
- We fixed the Bz bar to show negative values as well (the one you're interested in ;) )
- Several UI glitches are fixed
AuroraCast is the best aurora forecast app with more features than any other! ☺️
⛅A free weather location app with daily forecasts, global weather,clock weather⛅