TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
The easy touch and pinch-to-zoom interface of PhotoGrapher makes it simple to play with your photos and get the exact look you desire. Edit photos from your gallery and camera.
Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card.
Share your photos with PhotoGrapher using any of the services on your device such as e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever sharing method you prefer.
Features of PhotoGrapher
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
* Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and back light corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Apply effects in real time – preview effects
* Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
* Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image
resizing after editing.
* Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
* Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
* Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
* Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
* Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
* Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
Now available in 14 languages.
NOTE: APP IS NATIVELY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. ALL TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE - PLS DON'T EXPECT HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.
EoP includes chapters, tools, quiz and tips – designed in a way to help amateur and budding photographers understand the elements of photography and not let the camera become a technological barrier between the cameraman and the subject. The tools and tips are always close at hand for reference. The quiz section is included to check your understanding of the photography concepts. Chapters are organized with a smooth inclination making it easy for the absolute beginner to understand the basics of photography. Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your fingertip.
Designed using special dynamic content scaling technology – it seamlessly works on different screen resolution and sizes. From phones to tablets: you will get a uniform user experience.
Stunning HD graphics on supporting devices.
Chapters-> Basics 1 is available in base version. Rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
• Basics 1
o DSLRs vs Others
o Focal Length
o Shutter Speed
• Basics 2
o Depth of Field
o Raw vs Jpg
• Exposure Triangle
• Camera Modes
o Shutter Priority
o Aperture Priority
o Program mode
o Full Manual
o Other modes
• Flash Photography
• EV Chart/Table
• Depth of Field and Hyperfocal distance calculator (supports custom circle of confusion)
• EV Table and Chart
• Basic interactions between light and camera parameters
Quiz (56 targeted questions in all)
• Basics 1
• Basics 2
• Advance Questions
Tips (over 30 sub-sections)
• General Tips
o When to use manual
o Low light photography
o Exposure compensation
o When to use flash
o Aerial Shots
o Culture and Traditions
• People and Portraits
o Wedding Shots
o Group Shots
o Self Portraits
o Stadium/Team sports
o Racing/Motor sports
o Extreme sports
o Indoor sports
o Forced perspective
o Star trail
o Light Art
o Zoom blur
o Miniature faking
A perfect companion to start your photography journey. Happy clicking…
Send in your comments and feedback to email@example.com and do not forget to rate the app.
+ One-Tap Enhance can automatically transform boring photos into masterpieces.
+ Gorgeous photo with High definition HD Effect and Frames
+ Fun stickers. Stickers can be rotated or resized to perfectly fit each photo.
+ Magic Tools contains: Auto-Levels, Sharpening, Area-Auto-Levels, Blurring and Red-Eyes correction.
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten
+ Modify brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness with easy tools.
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Fully optimized for tablets as well.
+ Focus and blur function
+ A drawing tool, with abundant features including artistic brushes and layers to create mobile images that look like real paintings.
+ Awesome fonts and customizable text, with text color, size, shadow, alignment, and transparency all adjustable.
Check out this new camera photographer application for free and have tons of fun! Use images from your phone gallery or pick some random ones, try out the beautiful selfie pic frames and picture templates and you will get a totally new and trendy images of yourself and your company. Let the photofunia begin! Edit your pics from the last summer and post them on Facebook. In a matter of minutes, you'll have hundreds of likes. Post your lovely selfies on Twitter and let all your followers see your pics art techniques! Don't hesitate because our photo booth is waiting!
Image editing has never been this interesting! So, let some summer colors into your life! Edit pictures of you and your friends with magical picture frames that this amazing photo editing app offers. It's time to create beautiful iamges art memories that everyone will love! Try out all cool picture effects from Insta Beauty Selfie Pic Frames and bring insta fun into your life! Take a perfect selfie and fix it immediately with some cute frames for girls!
A free download of Photo Editor For Selfie will get you a great number of love photo frames, layouts, picture templates, effects and filters for pictures and much more! Get this amazing photo editing software and create a photo wonder out of your gallery. Enhance your beauty while retaining the natural look of your skin and hair, and improving the image quality by using natural photo frames. Browse through many beautiful picture templates with some cute text on pics and make a perfect selfie to share with your friends.
Here you can find different styles and frame designs you have always needed for your pics. No matter what pic frames you like, there are various shapes that all look beautiful. If you prefer oval photo frames for your pictures you will find amazing colorful frames for selfies. Use square photo frames as family photo frames to revive the moments of joy spent with your family during holidays. Square frames suit well on every picture, and beauty camera effects make your ordinary pics much more trendy and luxurious.
This instant photo editor provides you with the best personalized picture frames free you have always wanted for yourself. A "selfie camera" is not enough, you need cool pic frames that will make your selfies look extraordinary. Don't wait any longer, insta picture frames are waiting for you to download them for free.
• Completely free
• Updated daily
• Includes syndicated stories, images and video clips from dozens of publishers and content providers
• Browse all stories across weeks from an index page
• Thumb through stories one-by-one
• Share your favourite stories with friends and colleagues with the click of a button, via email, text message or social media
ABOUT PRO PHOTOGRAPHER
PRO Photographer is a bi-monthly magazine for imaging professionals published out of New Zealand but catering to an international audience.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\What magic you can apply on your photos using Photo Workshop?//////////////////////
1. Background Changer:
Do erase your background of your photos with the erase brush and make transparent to your backgrounds and
apply another background. It changes your background.
2. Professional Mirror effects:
Apply professional mirror effect, change your photos style and make more graceful that is too much hard with
any editing tool kit.
3. Professional water effect:
Mix your photos with water effects and make your photo glassy and shiny with unique style.
4. Mixed water and Mirror:
Both flavor in one effect mirror and water on your photos.
5. Skew style to your picture to give them a skew and fabulous sketching style
6. Apply overlays on your photos
7. Use professional frame to give more fantastic look
8. Give text, text to colors, change the font of texts and change the size as per your artistic mind
9. Apply effects like sketching, blur, snow and mean removal etc
✔ Too easy to use the editing tool o photo workshop which is too much tough using any photo editing tool kit
✔ Professional and wonderful collection of photo editing tool
✔ Offering you FREE which is highly paid
✔ Facebook sharing option
✔ SD card saving option
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
Improve your photography skills. Make the most use of your digital camera.
2000+ photography tutorials categorized into various topics for easy access.
There is something for everyone regardless of whether you are a photography beginner, photography enthusiast or an expert.
These photography lessons will cover the main principles of photography and give you photography tips and techniques that will help you master your camera.
The course includes carefully selected videos followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while learning from experienced and fun photography masters throughout the world.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, learning is FREE and guaranteed.
This course will be useful for you whether you want to further your career, pick up a new skill or simply take better photos.
You can use the calculator with ND filter. Determine how to make 1000 times longer photos, for example.
Two of the three parameters can be blocked, the last parameter is determined automatically.
The minimum and maximum speed can be set, it goes the same for aperture and ISO to be specific to your device.
Version without ads identical to the free version for those wanting to support development.
photo, ND filter, long exposure, exposure calculator
Allowed extended poses (up to 12h) by enabling it in the settings tab.
Added new translations
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Panasonic Lumix GH4 camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Common DSLR terms explained.
- Panasonic GH4 Introduction
- Panasonic GH4 Camera Tour
- Top of Camera
- Sides of the Camera
- Back of Camera
- Image Quality & Size
- Metering, Exposure & Release Modes
- Intelligent Auto Modes
- Creative Control Modes
- Advanced Shooting Modes
- Shooting Modes & Exposure
- Drive Modes
- Display Settings & Movie Recording
- Display Settings
- Recording Movies
- Basic Playback
- Playback Displays
- Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- Autofocus Modes
- Autofocus Areas
- Other Factors of Focus
- Menu System Tour
- Recording Menu
- Motion Picture Menu
- Custom Menu
- Setup Menu
- Playback Menu
- Controlling Color & Tone
- White Balance
- Photo Styles
- Using the Built-in Flash
- Flash Modes
- Flash Compensation
- Using the Built-In Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Functions
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Panasonic, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Panasonic Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Panasonic, Corp.
PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry in your pocket. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
- Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
- Over 500 total built-in tips
- Suggested camera settings
- Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users around the world
- Ability to share your own tips
- Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
- Custom categories
- Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
Whether you use a point & shoot, cell phone, DSLR, camcorder or pro video equipment, these apps will help you get the shots you need, both in the studio and in the field, even when you don't have access to the Internet.
Currently the app contains the following calculators:
• Circle of Confusion - Is an advanced calculator mostly used as part of other calculations.
• Depth of Field (DoF) - Helps you plan which part of the image will be in focus.
• Hyperfocal Distance - Helps you decide the focus distance where everything will be in focus up to infinity distance.
• Print Size calculator - Helps you determine how large you can print an image.
• Minimum Pixels calculator - Helps you determine how many pixels you need for a chosen print size.
• Timelapse Interval - Helps you choose an interval for your timelapses.
• Timelapse Recording Time - Helps you determine how much time will be needed to take your timelapses.
• Timelapse Clip Duration - Helps you determine the duration of your timelapse videos.
More calculators may be added in the future for both photography and videography.
The Studio JPIC Camera Calculators app does not contain any ads.
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
This is a special call to landscape photographers, travel photographers, nature photographers or those who are especially interested in night photography, skyline, time-lapse, star-trail and milky way or astrophotography: look no more, this is the ultimate app for you - the PlanIt!
More video tutorials at http://youtu.be/CrtWDHNlwPA?list=PLTmlTTxPbBbeu8Yx4paLUytV8z60SSL_w
If you are interested in an iOS version, you can find it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planit!-for-photographers/id898876435.
Ansel Adams dedicates the beginning of his first book "Taos Pueblo" to visualization. He introduced the idea of "previsualization", which involved the photographer imagining what he wanted his final print to look like before he even took the shot. Of course there are many great photos which were taken impromptu. However, for landscape photographers, being able to previsualize the scene before going there will greatly reduce the chance of being caught unprepared and will greatly increase the chance of getting better shots.
Photographers use various tools to help them pre-visualizing the scene. Nowadays, many of those tools are phone apps. PlanIt! is all-in-one solution that is designed to leverage the map and simulated viewfinder technologies (VR, AR etc.) to provide the necessary tools for photographers to pre-visualize the scene in combination with the Sun, Moon, Stars and Milky Way. Some questions that you might ask yourself before going out for a photographing trip are:
* Where is the Sun or the Moon at the time and the location and to see the animation of the Sun/Moon/Stars/Milky Way movements as in real?
* When and which azimuth is the Sunset or Sunrise today or on any date at any location around the world?
* Where should I go to get a nice view of the scene and possible compositions?
* Do I get a clear view of subject from a certain location where is no mountain blocking the view?
* What lens should I bring in order to capture the whole width or the height of the scene?
* If the scene is too wide, how many shots do I need to take to create a panorama and how many angle should each shot cover and how many angle should I rotate the camera between each shot?
* How do I compose the scene considering the subject’s elevation and the sun or moon location?
* Is tonight a good time for star trail photography? How long can I exposure without being affected the rising moon? Where should I aim at the sky to get the Polaris at the center?
* What are the dates and times to have Milky Way at certain position on the sky?
If you are interested in the answers of any questions above, the PlanIt! is the right app for you. In a simple app, we included Tools feature for you which allow you to find out GPS coordinates, elevation, distance, elevation gain, direct view, focal length, depth of field (DoF), hyperfocal distance and panorama, and all of those are represented to you visually on the map and sometimes in a simulated viewfinder. In addition, the Ephemeris features include the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and location, twilights, special hours of the day, position of the Sun and the Moon, Sun/Moon Finder, more than 100 stars (such as Polaris) azimuth and elevation angle, star trail planning and exposure time calculation, time-lapse and hyperlapse calculation, milky way searching, exposure/ND calculator, light meter, bub timer etc. Again, all of them are either represented on the map or in the viewfinder. You can even use existing pictures in the viewfinder to explore with new photographing ideas.
Please refer to http://yingwentech.wordpress.com/tags/planit for more details.
The app includes three tools:
1.The calculator of the depth of field (further – the DoF-calculator).
2.The calculator of the exposure pairs.
3.The calculator of the sunsets time and the sunrises time.
Difference from full version:
1. You can not restrict the range of values in DoF
2. You can not restrict the range of values in Ev-Pairs
3. You can not search location on the map by address or coordinates.
The DoF-calculator will be helpful at the landscape shooting that needs the maximum depth of field. If you’ll choose the model of your camera and will set the aperture’s value, the focal distance and the distance of the focusing action, you’ll find distant both near limit of the sharpness and the hyperfocal distance. You’ll get the maximum depth of field in shot by focusing at this hyperfocal distance.
The calculator of the exposure pairs is being the special value at the shooting at night time when the built-in exposure meter is lacking for the calculation of the correct time of the exposition (built-in exposure meters can calculate exposure up to 30 seconds only).
Simple example: you wish to shoot the night landscape. The built-in exposure meter shows, that the exposure will be equal to 30 seconds at ISO = 1600 and the aperture = 5.6. But your camera has digital noise at ISO = 1600. If you’ll reduce the sensitivity to ISO = 400, exposure time will be 2 minutes and you’ll cover the aperture to 11, the exposure will increase up to 8 minutes. Photo Tools is created for the calculation of these parameters. The app is able to calculate the exposures up to 512 minutes.
The calculator of sunsets and sunrises allows to find out the time of their beginning. It gives this information about any place of our planet in any day.
It is recommended to have a look at the instruction before the using Photo Tools.
You’ll not find advertising in my applications, because they’ve developed for my own use.
Photo Tools is distributing under the license GPL v3. You can receive the source code of the program under the link: https://github.com/yankovskiy/PhotoTools
If you can help with translation into other languages, or you have ideas and offers, or you have found an error in program work, write e-mail to me, please: email@example.com
Rudy Dordonne (rework EV-pair kernel)
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
Text Clock Live Wallpaper tells the time showing words with a bright led style
and updates EVERY MINUTE.
With a double click on wallpaper you can view it over all and you can access to this customization options:
- Set System Date/Time
- Set Alarm clock
- Set Wallpapers Settings
- Enable Disable double click on wallpaper
- Set clock in negative color
- Set Clock position on wallpaper
- Set Opacity of the clock on wallpaper
- Change the language
- Select a Clock Background Image from your gallery
- Share on social
Text clock Live Wallpaper is Battery Friendly. It updates only if the wallpaper is visible.
Text Clock Live Wallpaper is compatible with all smartphone and tablet that support live wallpapers, make sure yours is.
Android enables you to buy for a try. You can try it for 15 minutes and uninstall it with a refund. You will have no charge.
All suggestion are wellcome, email as for your feedback.
With the help of GPS and accelerometer allows tracking in real time, the path you are following on a ski slope.
By downloading the application will be possible not only to measure and track the time of descent, but also display:
- Maximum speed
- Total distance
- Maximum Airtime in your jumps.
- Take pictures and display them on the map.
- Request help. All the skiers close to you who are using Snoway will be warned.
At the end of the day, you will receive an email with all the statistics on the routes and you can also follow the trends of other riders who have similar directions.
You can also upload your tracks on your private maps on Google Map directly from the app (http://goo.gl/Xw2S4)
You can set the strobo speed via the central knob.
You can use Torch & Strobe also to send SOS morse message.
Torch & Strobe also as colorful ambient light
Works also on Android 4.4 KitKat