This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time. The app allows the operator to design custom ideal filters such as Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Bandstop filter by drawing on the touch screen. You must plugged a headset( or headphone) into the device headset jack. This is a requirement in order for the app to work. The app also amplify your surrounding environment and act as a hearing aid as well.
Three Noise Filter Modes:
- Removed the frequency with the highest decibel level.
- Preset the voice range from 300 hz to 3.5kHz
* Will add more preset range in future release.
- Remove frequency range using bandpass filter.
-Can remove certain frequencies using the drawing method on the graph.
* Note: when this mode is selected, draw the frequency using the touch screen method.
☆ Three noise filter methods to choose from
☆ Act as a hearing aid by increasing the volume gain level.
☆ Has a FFT spectral analyzer graph for displaying frequency.
☆ Select-able microphone input.
☆ Automatic gain control
Permission Required: This app only use the required permissions base on the functionality. We do not collect user data.
Please email: email@example.com for any questions. Thanks
★ Smart Call: easy ways to control the call without touching the screen or even the phone
* Answer call by putting the phone to your ear
* Automatically end the call if moving the phone away from your ear
* Options for silencing/answering/ending/rejecting the call by using these gestures: shaking the phone; flipping the phone(turn the phone over); close proximity(waving your hand in front of the screen or have something close to the screen).
* Note if you're using phone cover, proximity features may not working properly.
★ Reminder: remind you by notifications that you have missed calls or unread SMS messages
* Notification with a popup window to allow viewing new messages and call logs quickly
* Allow to change notification ringtone, vibration pattern and LED flashlight color for notifications
* Option for automatically replying missed calls by SMS message.
★ Announcement: use Text-to-speech engine to read out information when having incoming calls or new SMS messages
* Read out the caller’s name or the sender’s name of message
* Allow to customize text for reading out.
★ Call Recorder: automatic call recording with high voice quality
* Record automatically or manually via a control button on the call screen
* Allow to play/note/send recordings
* Automatically delete old recordings.
★ Call Blocker: block unwanted calls and spam SMS messages. Your phone will never ring or vibrate when receiving blocked calls/messages
* Block any phone number you want and move call logs/messages to specific list
* Options for blocking unknown/hidden phone numbers
* Option for sending reply message automatically to blocked numbers
* Text blocking is not available on Android 4.4/KitKat because Google has changed the policy.
★ Important Call: you'll choose which contacts are important, when these persons call you, your phone will always ring and vibrate even it's in silent mode.
* Urgent mode: when your phone is in silent mode, if someone call you twice within 2 minutes and you're not answer the calls. The third call will be accepted and your phone will ring.
★ Call Vibration (Android 4.1+ ROOT required): when you make a call to someone, your phone will vibrate to notify you that his/her phone has begun ringing or he/she has answered your call. If you’re using Android 4.1 or above, you must ROOT your phone to use this feature.
★ Schedule: allow you to perform daily tasks at specified time automatically, including:
* Phone tasks: automatically turn on/off silent mode, vibration mode, mobile data(2G/3G/4G), Wifi, Bluetooth,..
* App tasks: automatically enable/disable app features(Smart Call, Announcement,...).
★ Profile Management: allow to backup app settings to a profile for restoring or scheduling.
★ Auto Answer: automatically answer incoming calls. A useful feature when driving
* Answer automatically after a delay time or when a headset is connected
* Turn on speakerphone before answering.
★ Auto Speakerphone: automatically turn on speakerphone when the call begins and the phone is not close to your ear. It also turns off speakerphone automatically when putting the phone to your ear
* Allow to change speakerphone volume
* Option to keep the screen always on when speakerphone or headset is in use.
★ Auto Bluetooth: automatically turn on Bluetooth and connect with Bluetooth headset when the call begins.
Give it a try and you will love it!
Note internet permission is required for ads.
Measure the volume of sounds using your ANDROID.
Easy to Use and Powerful.
Support the digital filter. You can see the filter curve.
There are no ad.
Does not require any unnecessary permissions.
1. Background measurements.
2. Show average, LAeq, min, max and peak dB
3. User define update rate
4. High and Low alarm
5. dB(A), Low, High, Band pass filter.
6. Shows the filter curve.
7. Keep screen
8. Logging and log viewer
9. Brightness measurements. (lux)
10. Spectrum analysis.
This application is not meant to be used in place of scientific instrumentation.
Depending on the device can also be caused by differences in measurement.
Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors. This is not app's fault.
Noise Sound Light level meter
dB Lux counter
In Android version 4.0 (ICS) and above there is no way to have separate volumes for Ringer and Notifications.
Because of this your sleep may be disturbed at night by unwanted email, text or any kind of messages like SMS, MMS or notifications.
Seer allows you to overcome this limitation by turning notification volume to silence and still allows ringing all incoming calls.
What Seer does is silence all sounds except ringer so you will never miss a important phone call.
It comes with a widget as well so you can quickly enable or disable by just one click from the home screen.
Enjoy quiet nights now!
-Allows you to set the volume level for incoming calls
-User can manually turn the silence mode on or off from the app or using widget.
-App widget provides more convenience to quickly turn on or off silence mode from the home screen.
-Timer schedule allows automating the time when it will turn on the silence mode and turn off the silence mode.
-Option to turn on silent mode while charging your phone automatically.
-Option to see the actions performed on your Pebble smart watch.
Please send an email for support/issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate/comment the app on the Play Store, thanks.
Share you readings in the NoiseWatch web app http://discomap.eea.europa.eu/map/NoiseWatch/ and learn more about noise at European Environment Agency http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/noise
If you share your measured noise level on the NoiseWatch web app we also encourage you to indicate the source of the noise and if the measurement was taken indoors or outdoors. Based on this additional information we can build interesting maps based on the data we get from our users.
Calibrated noise meter
-Pinch to zoom for high precision coloring tiny areas
-Wheel color picker to choose any color you want
-Save picture to gallery and from here share it or set it as wallpaper
-Direct download link to dozens of picture packages for a fee, contact us for specific packages requests.
-Pluggable templates packages arranged in logical folders
-tested with 3+ childrens (better for 5+)
Please frequently check for updates, especially before submit a negative feedback!
Report us app crashes
Thanks, Gizz Software