This decibels of volume or decibel meter (dB meter), the noise meter, sound level meter (SPL meter).
The noise of their surroundings is the sound level meter to measure how much.
This shows that the referenced using your built-in microphone.
You can measure the number of Android devices in dB and the actual sound level meter.
You are the maximum value and the minimum value, starting the measurement noise, and can determine an average value.
* Fast dB response
* Indicates the maximum / minimum / average values
* Classic analog display
* Graph Display
* Horizontal / Vertical screen rotation
* Use a microphone source
* Tablet Support
Every smartphone, you can have an error of measurement.
You sound a maximum value of Android phones may vary from unit to 80 ~ 100dB.
Use only memories of fun and auxiliary tools or equipment.
Perfect ringtone volume will adapt your ringtone volume according to the ambient noise
- using flashlight for incoming call recognition
- thus saving your batterie in the meantime
- Perfect ringtone volume is only active when a call comes in
SD card write permission => save settings whether active or not and the noise record
Internet => ad only in option menu
Call Status => so the app starts at the right time
Camera => flash notification
Phone always blowing up in a meeting? Can't ever tell you're getting a call in the club? RingDimmer listens to the world around you to intelligently calculate the perfect ring volume and vibration setting.
★ CNET App of the Week ★
"... perhaps the most straightforward app in the history of the universe... definitely worth checking out" - Android Police
"This is $0.99 but trust me its well worth it!" – HowToMen
• Ring volume never too quiet or too loud
• Knows when it's in your pocket
• Respects your silent and vibrate settings
• Smart Vibrate feature intelligently sets vibrate mode
• Designed to conserve your battery
• Record Audio - Used to listen to ambient noise
• Full Internet Access - Used to submit crash reports
• Automatically Start at Boot - Used to start RingDimmer after a reboot
miidio Noise Meter uses your smart phone to calculate noise level or sound pressure in dB.
1. noise level calculation
2. running as background service.
3. homescreen widget
4. alarm when noise value is above a value, you can specify it.
Note: there may be different maximum value among different smart phones which is decided by manufacturer, such as Galaxy S3(81dB), Galaxy Note(91dB), Galaxy S2(98dB), Galaxy Tab 7.7 (90dB).
-Pinch to zoom for high precision coloring tiny areas
-Wheel color picker to choose any color you want
-Save picture to gallery and from here share it or set it as wallpaper
-Direct download link to dozens of picture packages for a fee, contact us for specific packages requests.
-Pluggable templates packages arranged in logical folders
-tested with 3+ childrens (better for 5+)
Please frequently check for updates, especially before submit a negative feedback!
Report us app crashes
Thanks, Gizz Software