My Wallet+ is an app that helps you keep track of your expenses in a really easy and elegant way. All you need to do is to enter your expenses and incomes to monitor how much you spend, what you spend on and how much you have left to spend. You can do it where ever you are. Just pick up the phone and enter the transaction directly.
The app consists of:
1. Week, Month and Year overview with stylish drill-down barcharts showing you how you spent your money and how much money you have left.
2. When you add your incomes and expenses they show up in a list where the sum for each day is shown. It is also possible to add recurring transactions to make it easier for you.
3. A flexible category structure where you add the categories and subcategories that suits you.
4. Export your expenses to Excel, CSV or HTML-format, for backup and analysis.
The product is simple to use and will evolve along with its users needs.
If you have questions, comments or want to follow and influence the development of the product, visit: http://www.block21.com
The product supports English, German, Swedish and more languages are in progress.
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required.
✔ No registration!
✔ Also optimized for tablets.
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar.
✔ More than 100 currencies.
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up.
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
✔ Customize the overview by changing the number of past and future months that are displayed.
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on.
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
✔ Filter your earnings and expenses according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
✔ Sort your transactions by date, amount, title or category.
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month.
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months.
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier.
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection.
✔ Export your data in HTML or CSV format (on SD card).
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
✔ Import your existing data using the CSV import function (Just move the CSV file to the folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" and import it via the settings of the app (import of other formats will be made available by request).
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to the Android system and it cannot be changed.
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it is recommended that you use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated guide.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
Remember to organize your expenses allows you to have better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations , Spanish , English, Portuguese , German, French , Russian, Hindi , Chinese, Italian .
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Reports are available daily, weekly , biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• create graphical reports
• Horizontal LCD for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans
- Distribution of transactions per category
- Split transaction
- Security question
- Reset all accounts
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Using of written documents for calculating income and expense is always a very difficult job for everyone.It may also makes some calculations errors that cannot be easily find out.The main advantage of this personal expense manager over existing expense tracker applications is the quick and easy expense tracking.Moreover this expense software is a free expense manager.
Features of Expense Manager
* Preloaded income expense categories
* Separate Income Expense Management
* Quick expense entry
* Current month Expense details on application statup
* Option to create group and subcategories
* Attractive Icons
* Receipt and bill save option
* auto fill
* voice support
* inbuilt calculator
* Expense reports based on daily,monthly,yearly and selected date ranges
* Password protection
* Data backup with cloud storage support.
* Export import database
* Dropbox support
* Export CSV(exel) format
* Option to edit previous entries
* Interactive graphical representation of income and expense
* Search option
expense watch and money control makes your money management, budgeting and expense control so simple.This budget money tracker can be used as a personal expense tracker, budget manager or finance manager.it is a good personal expense dairy.
1. Register of expense, income, transfer transactions.
2. Display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month.
3. Keeping the dictionary of accounts with balance.
4. Keeping the dictionary category of expense and income whith group.
5. Create dynamic reports with the ability to save.
6. Password protection (AdsFree).
7. A widget that shows the current balance on selected accounts (AdsFree).
8. Backup and restore data.
9. Export operations in Excel (.csv) (AdsFree).
10. Scheduled/repeated operations with notifications (AdsFree).
11. Keep tracking budgets.
This app allows you to keep track of personal spending and income, and generate reports in different sections and time periods. The program has the ability to export and import data from transactions and dictionaries on to the flash card.
The first tab display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month
The second tab lists available operations. There are three types of operations: expense, income and money transfer.
Expense is the operation in which money is debited from the selected source and recorded on spending category (for example, Cash -> Breakfast, Card VISA -> Electricity). Category for consumption must be in the category group of type "Expense".
Income is the operation in which money is added to the account of the source-categories of income (eg. salary -> Card VISA). Category-source income should be located in the category group of type "Income".
Money transfer is an operation in which the money are transferred from one account to another (for non-compliance currencies a conversion rate can be used).
Do you want to control your month expenses? Money Control it´s a help application to manage your expenses and incomes from a salary. In this way we will have more real control over where and how much money we spend our salary.
• Salary summary
• Incomes and expenses summary with a credit card
• Custom categories and subcategories
• Frequent updates
If you want to control your expenses from your salary, Money Control is the application you were looking for
- To add, delete and edit categories click the image with an arrow next to the text on the screen "New Record".
- To delete or edit a record, long press on the "Summary" and "credit card summary."
"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
Find out where your money goes! Plan your budget and savings. Enjoy the fastest way to track daily expenses using a comprehensive one-screen view of your finances. Improve your skills with a unique, game-like feel.
❤ “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
❤ "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
❤ “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
✔ NEW! Data export into *.csv (other formats are in the works)
✔ NEW! Full freedom of budgeting! Set custom budgeting periods (week, 2 or 4 weeks, month, quarter, year) starting from any date
✔ Quick start with autobudgeting mode
✔ Multiple accounts and currencies
✔ Add transactions in couple of seconds - just drag a coin from the account you want to charge into an expense category
✔ The fill level and color of each expense category instantly shows where you’re overspending
✔ Reminders of upcoming bills & recurring transactions
✔ Financial goals help you save money for things you’re dreaming about
✔ Subcategories provide details on exactly how you spent your money
✔ The subscription is linked to a cloud profile. Use shared data on several devices (smartphones and tablets).
✔ Make payments from tablets without a GSM module.
✔ Captivating game mechanics stimulate smart budgeting
✔ Password protection of your data
★★★★★ TRIAL ★★★★★
Thank you for choosing CoinKeeper. All the main features (except synchronization) are for free to use for 15 days. In 15 days you will be prompted to purchase the full version. To access the information regarding pricing plans and to obtain the synchronization function before the end of the trial period, please see "Settings -> Your profile".
NEW! Need more time to evaluate CoinKeeper? Share information about us in your Facebook or Twitter and receive 14 more days of trial!
➜ One-screen overview of your finances
▸ Income source panel (green) - where your money come from and how much (budget for each source)
▸ Accounts panel (red) - where you store your money, cash or cashless
▸ Expense categories panel (black) - what you spend your money on with an optional budget for each category
▸ Financial goals panel (yellow) - what you are saving for and how much.
▸ You can rearrange and edit icons on main screen at any time, also change category names and budgets via the ”Edit” menu in your Profile.
➜ Sync & backup
▸ Instant or daily server backup to safely secure your data
▸ Synchronization between multiple devices with the same personal profile for shared budgeting
➜ One-click history of transactions
▸ View history of transactions by taping on any income source, account or expense category.
▸ Any transaction can be edited (by taping on it) or deleted (by swiping)
▸ On this screen you can also add transactions in extended mode - with notes and frequency (daily, weekly etc)
➜ Reports & statistics
▸ History of income and expenses month by month. Apply filters, view dynamics of any income source, expense category, net income and net worth, choose custom periods of time and build forecasts!
▸ Monthly breakdown of expenses by categories and subcategories. Overview expense distribution for any period of time. See stats on expenses in different accounts.
▸ History of your daily incomes and expenses
If you need any assistance with the application please contact email@example.com
NOTA Registro de llamadas
La aplicación solo tiene en cuenta las llamadas almacenadas en el registro de llamadas del teléfono (500 entradas, entre entrantes, salientes y perdidas). Un uso intensivo del móvil puede hacer que la aplicación no tenga en cuenta llamadas llevadas a cabo en un periodo de facturación.
NOTA Samsung Galaxy S2 actualizado a 4.0.4
Los usuarios que hayan actualizado su S2 a la versión 4.0.4 sufrirán cierres de la aplicación y/o no podrán ver el listado de llamadas.
Para solucionar el problema, seguir los pasos siguientes:
1.- Hacer una copia de seguridad de las llamadas. Hay muchas aplicaciones en Google Play que hacen backup de las llamadas, yo uso Call Logs Backup & Restore.
2.- Ir a ajustes -> Aplicaciones -> LogsProvider y borrar los datos.
3.- Restauras la copia que se hizo en el apartado 1.
Esto se hace bajo la responsabilidad de cada usuario. Yo no tengo S2 y no lo he podido probar personalmente, pero todos los usuarios que lo han intentado les ha funcionado.
Para cualquier duda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Con Gastos Móvil podrás controlar tu gasto de teléfono y a tu operador.
* Conoce tu gasto para un periodo de facturación.
* El coste de cada llamada.
* % que supone el establecimiento de llamada.
* Total de gastos por numeros y por horas.
* Estadísticas de tipo de llamadas.
* Simulación de factura.
Selecciona alguna de las tarifas que vienen predefinidas (SOLO OPERADORAS DE ESPAÑA). Si no encuentras tu tarifa, puedes configurar tu propia tarifa: define tantas tarifas como necesites, donde podrás incluir: limites de min. mensuales y diarios, asociar números, definir tantas franjas horarias como necesites, coste y establecimiento dentro de los límites y una vez sobre pasados los mismos.
Cambiando los parámetros, busca que tarifa es la más rentable.
Gran cantidad de parámetros de ajustes, para que puedas simular lo más posible la factura de tu operador.
Un definitiva, una aplicación que te permitirá controlar tu gastos y saber si tu operadora de factura correctamente.
Con "Gastos Controlados" podrás tener controlado hasta el mas mínimo gasto mensual.
Podrás añadir, modificar y eliminar cualquier gasto e ingreso y ver, a través de gráficas, la evolución de tus cuentas y así tener una visión mas real del día a día de tu economía.
Es de sencillo manejo e interfaz clara, podrás revisar y modificar meses anteriores, añadir a tu antojo cualquier tipo de gasto y mantener todo bajo secreto introduciendo tu clave de seguridad.
En estos tiempos de crisis mantén controlado cualquier movimiento para saber en que "vuela" el dinero.
Aquí podrás ingresar un nuevo ingreso o gasto (seleccionándolo en la parte superior), para esto deberemos informar los campo obligatorios (concepto, importe y fecha). Para que el registro sea creado automáticamente cada mes se debe marcar el check "Permanente", en el caso de querer modificar esto se deberá desmarcar el del mes anterior.
Aquí podrás ver todos los gastos introducidos, solo tendrás que seleccionar el mes y año a visualizar. Una vez listados podrás eliminar o modificar cualquier registro, para esto deberás mantener pulsado el registro a modificar y seleccionar la acción a realizar.
Aquí podrás activar la contraseña y personalizar los tipos que saldrán a la hora de crear un nuevo registro,
El resto de pestañas son de fácil uso.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
WARNING THE FIRST START TAKES A FEW SECONDS BECAUSE HE CREATES TABLE STRUCTURE.
I WILL REFUND THE APP COSTS AT ANY TIME , IF THIS NOT WORKS OR NOT FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
THE APP WAS MADE WITH APP INVENTOR
THIS APP is IN ENGLISH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE
Easy Expense Finance Manager was built specifically for people who want a clean and simple way to organize their finances. This is the app you want when tax time comes around.
This app will keep track all your incomes and expenses.
•Categories can be created for types of Income and Expenses
•A simple form will allow the input of data into these categories
- You can easily view and modify records
- Built in calculator
•Create reports based on any type of Income,Expense, or both by date range
- You have the option to email the reports
•Use Google Charts to create a quick summary of your data
- You have the option to email the charts as well
•Backup your data to the SD card
- 1 Button Click to Backup and Restore
•Optimized for tablets and Android 4.0 devices
•Available in 36 languages!
•Small download size
•Only uses 2 permissions
- Storage(used to store your data to SD card)
- Network communication(used to create charts and email reports)
• You can edit or delete the records you have created.
• Create a project for a particular event such as: a party, construction or home renovation, buying pantry, summer vacation, expenses of a month, etc.
• Assign an initial income for each project, all the expenses will be deducted to this initial amount.
• The application displays a summary of your expenses grouped by category and your ending balance.
• If you need it you can protect your data with password.
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary.
More from developer
With GoodBuy you will finally have the ideal tool to manage shopping-lists that you need in every day life. It will never happen again to forget to buy something you need.
Traditional tools used for shopping list like paper or excel sheet have several issues:
-You forget the paper at home
-It is not easy to understand what is done and what is todo
-Excel sheet need to be printed
-Fill an excel sheet take time
-The management of shopping list becomes more complicated if the expenses relate to different types of stores (grocery vs. hardware)
GoodBuy is ideal for this type of use. In a single tool will find the following features:
* SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN: The application is fast and simple to use, everything is available on the main screen and provide a variety of gestures to interact with the elements
* TUTORIAL: the first time the app starts you will see a short tutorial to understand the basic commands associated with different keys in your application. The tutorial can be closed and reopened whenever it is deemed necessary.
* MULTI LANGUAGE: GoodBuy is automatically translated into several languages including Italian, English, Spanish or German.
* LIST MANAGEMENT: The list is divided into two groups: the "done" and "to do". This makes it easy to understand at what is missing at the end of spending without having to find any remaining open items.
* TIPS: When you insert an item to the list provided by the system automatically prompts to complete the word automatically. If the word inserted is not already existent into internal dictionary it will be added. In this way a few days after learning of the objects we buy most often enter a new expense will be fast.
* ADDING MULTIPLE: You can insert n element in the list at once by selecting them from a list.
* MULTI LIST MANAGEMENT: You can handle an arbitrary number of lists. In this way you can separate from the hardware lists and lists of the grocery.
* FLEXIBLE: GoodBuy can be used in many areas. Checklist, TODO list ..
NEW FEATURES COMING SOON
* DATA SHARING APPLICATIONS GoodLife
* REMOTE DATA SYCHRONIZZAZIONE
* SHARING DATA BETWEEN USERS