« Les bonnes adresses du bout de la rue au bout du monde ! »
Il s’agit ici d’une application embarquée 100% OFF LINE qui permet donc de l’utiliser à l’étranger sans crainte du roaming, c’est-à-dire qu’aucune connexion n’est nécessaire à l’étranger pour son bon fonctionnement, sauf éventuellement pour le partage et les mises à jour si vous le désirez.
Petit Futé est le SEUL éditeur à proposer des applications qui contiennent aussi la TOTALITE du texte du guide papier, soit des MILLIERS d’informations pratiques et touristiques à découvrir sur chaque destination :
- Mode de vie,
- Arts et culture,
Une véritable ENCYCLOPEDIE DYNAMIQUE !
Cette ville vous est proposée avec des centaines d'adresses réparties sur plusieurs catégories :
- Se restaurer
- Se loger
- Se déplacer
- Géolocalisation (se géolocaliser)
- Localisation GPS des adresses sur la carte avec navigation off line
- Réalité augmentée
- Recherche dynamique dans les adresses ou dans le guide
- Tri par filtre des adresses (avis de Petit Futé, ordre alphabétique, avis des utilisateurs, distance)
- Adresses présentées avec : avis de Petit Futé, informations utiles, accès, contacts, avis des utilisateurs, mise en favori, prise de notes et de photos
- Intégralité du texte du guide papier dans une présentation dynamique
- Prise de photos et de notes pour se constituer un carnet de voyage
- Gestion des favoris
- Diaporama de photos
- Plan des transports en commun
- Présentation des autres applications interactives disponibles, des guides numériques, des applications livres numériques, de la boutique Web Petit Futé
Site Web de Petit Futé : www.petitfute.com
There are many travel guides available, but here is what sets cityscouter.com guides apart from the rest:
• Designed to be used OFFLINE. All articles, events, transport and maps can be viewed without an internet connection.
• An up-to-date events guide: Update when you have an internet connection, and hundreds of upcoming events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events, festivals and more will be stored on your device. Updates occur regularly so your guide will never be behind.
• Fully zoomable, offline maps that shows your location and points of interest around you (your location is shown on the map). If a travel guide doesn’t have a map, it’s as good as useless.
• Professionally written content by locals who know the city well, and not just content taken from Wikipedia like so many other guides.
• Major transport lines and stations are stored in the guide. You can view the lines/stations on a map, or find the nearest station to you or any attractions with just a few taps.
• Hundreds of points of interest (all searchable) detailing attractions, museums, hotels, bars and cafes, nightlife and more with opening hours, pictures and prices.
• English, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish and Chinese languages are supported for the travel guide content (event section is mostly in English).
Read below for more information:
The cityscouter.com Rome travel guide is the perfect companion during your time in the city. It is designed to be used offline so you can avoid expensive roaming fees.
Our guides are professionally written and have a huge amount of information about everything this city has to offer. Using your device’s location services, you can also always see what points of interest are around you at any time.
The events guide includes hundreds of upcoming events, and is regularly updated. Just click the update button when you have an internet connection, and the events will be stored on your device for offline use.
The most important thing to figure out when you arrive in a new city is the transport system. That’s why we’ve included information on all major transport points and lines. These are all viewable on a map, and the "Nearby stations" feature makes it easy to determine where the closest transport is to your current location.
Other features include the built in currency converter (converts 45 of the world’s top currencies), a "Want to visit" list where you can mark the attractions you want to see, and a review/notes section.
cityscouter.com Travel Guides are available for over 80 cities world wide. Just search for "cityscouter" to see them all!
-Browse 135 top foodie venues
-GPS: Find nearby venues automatically
-Content and maps available offline
-Advanced search: filter by category, neighborhood, and budget range
-Share venues with friends via email, sms, Facebook, and Twitter
-Top Picks list
-Suggested itineraries and tips
-Call venues or visit websites directly from venue page
For more information visit www.romeforfoodies.com.
About the author:
Katie Parla is a culinary historian, food journalist, and certified sommelier. She is the author of the blog Parla Food and has written and contributed to more than 15 guide books.
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ Rome CITY GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online ★ NEW FEATURE ★
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Rome Travel Guide is available in: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with smart phones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Rome is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Rome (Italian: Roma), the Eternal City, is the capital and largest city of Italy and of the Lazio (Latium) region. It's the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Seven Hills, La Dolce Vita (the sweet life), the Vatican City and Three Coins in the Fountain. Rome, as a millenium-long centre of power, culture and religion, having been the centre of one of the globe's greatest civilizations ever, has exerted a huge influence over the world in its c. 2500 years of existence.
The Historic Centre of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With wonderful palaces, millenium-old churches and basilicas, grand romantic ruins, opulent monuments, ornate statues and graceful fountains, Rome has an immensely rich historical heritage and cosmopolitan atmosphere, making it one of Europe's and the world's most visited, famous, influential and beautiful capitals. Today, Rome has a growing nightlife scene and is also seen as a shopping heaven, being regarded as one of the fashion capitals of the world (some of Italy's oldest jewellery and clothing establishments were founded in the city). With so many sights and things to do, Rome can truly be classified a "global city".
Do you know where Keats died as they covered the cobble-stones in hay to soften the outside noise from passing carriages? Do you know the spot where Julius Cesar was brutally stabbed to death by his own senators? Do you know where the Coliseum’s recycled marble ended up?
If you come to Rome seeking eternal or contemporary, cliché or unexpected, these carefully crafted city tours will take you there.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
Service works from 6:30 AM to 24:00 PM CET (GMT+1).
Information are in real time: requires internet connection.
Only now, the app with trips around the city will give you free access to the description of the city and the first highlight of each trip. If you cotton on to the TCTRIPS ROME application, you can get access to a full trip for as little as €.1,79.
What trips does it currently contain?
Right now in the TCTRIPS ROME application there are:
FELLINI'S ROME – route guiding through the points associated with famous Italian director, Federico Fellini; the trip includes 8 points.
ROME OF THE EMPERORS – the trip will guide you through places connected with ancient rulers; the trip includes 8 points.
Whom is this application for? Every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 groups!
After you choose a target group you can enjoy the attractions adjusted for a particular type of the trip.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
- you don't need to exit from the application to take pictures and save them in the gallery
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- AR Trip function which helps to locate the points of the trip with the video camera of your smartphone; it is only possible to use AR Trip function if your not further away from each point of the trip than 10 km
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
- description of the trip and of the first point are free of charge, next points can be purchased
- after the purchase the route of the trip is available without time limits
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, tc trips
This is very useful for those who live in Rome and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news
- City Map with top attractions (available offline)
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Rome.
- Public Transport (Atac, subway, Trenitalia)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate, monuments and main sights)
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Rome city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Rome
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Italy or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
MyRoma is constantly updated and evolving and, thanks to its technology, allows you ever to browse new contents.
This app is a Multimedia guided Tour of the Vatican's Sistine Chapel Rome. Experience the grander of Michelangelo masterpiece developed by veteran Roman tour guides. Over 35 minutes of content rich audio presentation, includes hi-res photo's and diagrams. Tour covers the ceiling of Michelangelo explaining the 6 days of creation and the last judgment. Once loaded no need for access to WiFi or Internet.
Replace the archaic tour book, Experience Roma mobile style. Compare prices to Italian guides costing 50 euro or more, support research and development by buying no add version.
-Over 35 minutes of content rich audio presentation, includes hi-res photo's and diagrams.
-Ceiling of creation and the Last Judgement.
-Once loaded no need for access to WiFi or Internet.
-written by experienced tour-guides
- Spoken by native English speaker
Premium content. Professional guides. Unpretentious prices.
You can have our headset tour plus the benefits of music, pictures and diagrams, while going at your own pace. Our tour is written by experienced tour-guides. Check out our St. Peters Basilica tour too, plus the Churches of Rome.
Designed as a stand alone tour it is great also for listening to before a visit, or after as a souvenir. Since it is not permitted to take photos in the chapel our team has carefully chosen the best pictures and views of the chapel to remember your visit. See details using pinch and zoom on last judgment and ceiling, and close ups of major figures, plus a ceiling diagram of who's who.
visit this link to skip the line :http://biglietteriamusei.vatican.va/musei/tickets/do
Don't forget to checkout our other tours, search Romavita in the app market
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about rome attractions.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for rome history app lovers.
Download this app now!
Rome, the “eternal city”, is so called because it is a place of great beauty, contrast and life. Rome is an ecletic city: the religious world centre of Catholic Church, the fabulous ruins of the centre of the Roman Empire, and modern, bustling Rome.
Know more about Rome! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about coliseum rome.
- Like and comment on rome map articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Rome products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Rome.
- Beat all your friends with Rome best deals.
- Share Rome news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Rome app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Rome app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Rome app now!
More from developer
The previous four ages (Water, Air, Fire and Earth) would all terminated with immense environmental upheaval. Some experts claim that the first civilization - one that was destroyed by Water - was Atlantis. In the Popol Vuh of the Quiche Maya, reads:
"a flood was caused by the Heart of Heaven ... a heavy resin fell from the sky .... the face of the earth grew dark, and black rain fell on it, night and day."
According to the Mayan calendar, the current Golden Age (the fifth), will end in 2012. What can we expect?
- included 9 maps (Milan,London,Paris,Madrid,Beijing,Amsterdam,New York);
- Easy to use and fast;
- save memory! Anytime you are free to choose which and how many maps to keep on the device;
- possible offline browsing, maps stored;
- You can choose the resolution of the maps;
- adaptable to any device Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0;
All of our products are designed exclusively by us, and handcrafted at our workshop in Rome. We pride ourselves in genuinely representing Italian artisan culture, and you will find that all of our items are unique and reasonably priced. We only use the finest Tuscan leather, handpicked directly from the mill where it is prepared, exclusively by Davide.
In addition to our vast selection of women's and men's bags, we also make wallets, belts, agendas, briefcases, keychains and travel bags.
If you can't find what you're looking for, contact us and we'll see what we can do. All of our items ship from our workshop in Rome, Italy. If you are not located in Italy, then you might have to wait a few days for your item to be shipped. Also, due to our very small production capacity, we make very limited quantities of the all of our items.