Features of the app:
- Search in the catalogue of your library
- Watchlist for books
- Search for ISBN with barcode scanner
And in some libraries:
- View of lent media (also with multiple accounts)
- Prolonging of lent books and cancellation of reservations
- Reservation of books
- Notification when books need to be returned (no warranty)
- View of information about the library (e.g. opening hours)
The list of libraries doesn't fit into the app description anymore. Please refer to the list at http://opacapp.de/bibliotheken/.
Large city libraries: Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Basel, Heidelberg, Wiesbaden, Mainz, Leipzig, Dresden, Chemnitz, Salzburg ... (List incomplete!)
Large university libraries: LMU Munich, Bochum, TU Dortmund, ULB Münster, Hamburg, ... (List incomplete!)
For error reports please contact us at email@example.com or use the "Send Report" feature of Android and the app itself, when it crashes.
We are always open for feedback, too!
This app is free software! It is licensed under the MIT license and the source code is available at https://github.com/raphaelm/opacclient
Libraries interested in an adapted Version with own logo and design, own distribution and possibly special features can contact me directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Library University City Libraries Books Lend Lending Book Reserve Reservation
App icon design by Raphael Pohl
- M-OPAC app display consolidated library data at a glance.
- User can search books by different tags like : Title, Author, Publisher, Subject and Keywords.
- User would be able to see information regarding the book like Author, Publishers, Publish year, Accession numbers with Series code, ISBN, Call No (Classification Number + Book Number), Quantity of Book/
- M-OPAC allows access to registered users as well as unregistered (guest users).
- Guest user can register by following simple registration procedure, to get full access of M-OPAC
Benefits of M-OPAC
- Global Access to Patrons
- Free for Patrons
- Instant Implementation
- Platform independent
- Inter Library Loan Request Utility for Librarians
- Rare Book Searching
- Generate citations by scanning book or journal barcodes using your phone’s camera.
- No Barcode? Search by Book/Article Title, ISBN, ISSN, DOI or URL.
- Citing a website? Simply paste in the URL or use RefME.com, which syncs with the app and is perfect for websites.
- 7,000+ supported citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA as well as most school/college-specific styles.
- Add notes to your citations, both in the app and at RefME.com.
- Collaborate with others by inviting team members to access and edit any project.
- Export via Email or Evernote using the app.
- Send your work straight to MS Word, EndNote and more from RefME.com.
Happy citing :)
Bibliographies Are Frustrating. They Don't Have to Be.
EasyBib is the world's best and most accurate citation generator. With over 10+ years of citation generation and billions of citations generated to date, we guarantee the most accurate bibliography.
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Perfect and accurate citations because they're checked by librarians and teachers
- Instantly create citations by scanning book barcodes with your phone's camera
- Use the search tool to create citations for books and websites
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
- Switch between MLA, APA, Chicago and over 7000 citation styles, including Harvard, ASA, AMA, CSE and ACS formats with one click!