- 210 întrebări grilă din Noul Cod de procedură civilă, cu răspuns singular sau multiplu;
- Verificarea răspunsurilor, cu afișarea textului articolelor din Noul Cod de procedură civilă la care face referire întrebarea;
- Posibilitate testare contracronometru cu număr selectabil de întrebări - afișare răspunsuri la finalul testului;
- Afișare aleatorie a întrebărilor, cu opțiune de selectare grile din partea generală, partea specială sau din ambele;
- Afișare punctaj obținut și număr de întrebări la care s-a răspuns corect la finalul unui test;
- Conținutul va fi în permanență actualizat / îmbogățit;
Daca dumneavoastra considerati ca aplicatia va este de folos si ati invatat ceva din informatiile prezentate, lasati-ne o parere. De asemenea, daca ati observat o greseala sau o anumita informatie eronata, va rugam sa trimiteti un E-mail la adresa firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Stiati , ca,lucruri, interesante, curiozitati.
- Almost every seven years, the human body replaces the equivalent of an entirely new skeleton.
- The average human dream lasts only 2 to 3 seconds.
With "Amazing Human Body Facts" learn every day new amazing facts and trivia about the human body.
* Hundreds of fascinating facts about the human body
* Receive daily interesting facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
This elegant app will help you discover and learn about the countries of the world. All of them, even Vanuatu.
• Efficient learning method.
• Flashcards for each country.
• NEW! Track your progress by country.
• A fun game! No really, it is!
• Multiplayer! Challenge a friend, or an enemy.
• Clean design, won't hurt your eyes too bad.
We hope you like it :-)
The book of knowledge contains thousands upon thousands of fun and interesting facts from all over the world, in categories such as History. Geography, Astronomy, Human Society and many others, each with at lest 4 subcategories. Scroll through the endless curiosities and find out more intriguing facts about the world we live in!
The Book of Knowledge:
- has more than 7.000 fun facts
- it quite light - app. 2 GB
- it comes in 3 different languages (English, German and Romanian)
- it is free
- it goes directly to the SD card
- is fun, intriguing and easy to navigate
- all the facts were taken from specialized books.