"Solve circuits the simple way. Draw them and tap Solve to get them solved."
This application uses Kirchoff's Voltage Law and common concepts of mesh analysis to solve circuits. Just draw the circuit, and for each loop, keep adding in whatever is needed (R,L,C,V) via the blue dots until they meet and become black. No blue dots mean all loops are complete.
Features in version 1.0 -
1. Draw-it-yourself approach to make the circuit.
2. DC calculations for complex-interlinked loops.
3. AC calculations for single frequency circuits, which can be easily solved via phasor interpretation.
4. AC results shown in A < B format where A is the magnitude of phasor and B is angle of phasor with reference.
5. Components available - inductor, capacitor, resistor, DC source, AC source.
6. Reset circuit option.
**Advice for use
New connecting wire can be drawn only from where you ended the last connection.
More in the next version! Please do mail me and tell me what changes do you want in this version, or upcoming ones.
UPDATE: The application might not work properly with low-resolution Android devices. The sensitivity is suited to high-res devices. I regret the inconvenience caused. I'll be changing those in the next version.
Mecube is for everyone. It is extremely quick to learn and intuitive to use. Our goal is to teach the world how to 3D design and 3D print.
Mecube’s unique features are:
• Building blocks with the ability to skew, allowing for more creative designs,
• A universal measurement tool that lets you hold your design as you build
• The ability to share your designs with friends as either a 3D object or 2D photo.
Mecube was created by an outsider to the world of Computer Aided Design who purposefully threw out all the challenges to learning 3D design and 3D printing to hand those skills to you.