Coloring pages have never been so much fun! The Quiver App combines physical coloring from “back in the day” with state of the art augmented reality technology to bring you and your children an extraordinarily magical experience.
You can find our free pages by downloading the app and on our website (http://www.QuiverVision.com). Save and print the pages directly from the Quiver App or from a computer to start enjoying the fun. By using our unmatchable expertise in augmented reality, the Quiver App enables children and adults to unleash their inner artist and interact with their personally customised creations.
Every colored page comes to life in its uniquely colored way, giving the artist an immediate and special sense of ownership and pride! Not only is the app incredibly fun, but it is also a great tool for developing skills and knowledge on various topics. Try it out yourself and we are sure you will agree.
Available Quiver coloring pages include:
- Quiver characters (Murphy the Sheep, Penfold the Penguin and Ruby the Rabbit).
- Quiver education pages (Earth, Volcano and an Animal Cell).
- Amazing Animals of New Zealand (Kea, Hectors Dolphin, Yellow-Eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Weta and the Tuatara).
- Animal and Mammal Pack by Dover Publications (Butterfly, Dinosaur, Fish Bowl, Horse, Dragonflies and a Shark).
- BBC Children in Needs Mascot “Pudsey the Bear”.
- B-Daman Robots from the famous Japanese “B-Daman” cartoon show.
- Enjoy a traditional physical coloring experience combined with the latest augmented reality technology.
- Watch your artwork magically come to life on your smart device screen.
- View the animation from any angle.
- Interact and play games with the animated characters by touching the screen.
- Educational pages include a quiz to test the user’s knowledge.
- Capture photos of your coloring creations
- Zoom functionality.
- Play and pause the animation when it comes to life.
- Different sound effects associated with each page.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy the magical Quiver App experience:
- Visit http://www.QuiverVision.com to find and print out the Quiver coloring pages.
- Color in the Quiver coloring pages using your favourite colors.
- Open the Quiver App and tap the play button (the button with the Quiver Butterfly logo on it) to open the viewer.
- Look at the colored Quiver coloring page with your smart device camera. Make sure you can see the entire page - it will turn blue to confirm.
- The Quiver coloring page will come to life just the way you colored it.
- The Quiver App needs physically printed coloring pages to enjoy the full experience.
- To print out pages, visit http://www.QuiverVision.com.
- An Internet connection is required to download new content associated with the Quiver App.
- The Quiver App only works with QuiverVision pages - look for the Quiver Butterfly logo to ensure the pages are compatible.
- In-app purchases give access to additional printable Quiver content.
- For more information, visit http://www.QuiverVision.com.
- For additional assistance, please contact us at support@QuiverVision.com.
Field Visualizer allows you to "see" the otherwise invisible magnetic/WiFi fields by plotting the strengths at each point in space on a 3D mesh. This 3D mesh is overlaid on a real-time camera preview, which gives the user a near Augmented Reality experience.
Various 'Viewport' and 'Graphics' controls allow the user to tweak the rendered 3D mesh to their liking, and then align it with the measured region as seen by the camera. Save the final image and share it with your friends.
Detailed instructions on how to use the app are given in the app's "Help" page.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android 4.2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy SII (Android 4.0.3)
- Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (Android 2.3.6)
Enjoy seeing the invisible! ;)
KiwiViewer provides ParaViewWeb connectivity, enabling users to join a live ParaViewWeb session and download the scene for local visualization. Also included with KiwiViewer are several visualization demos such as an interactive brain atlas viewer, an animated time-series dataset, and a 3D image slice plane widget.
KiwiViewer is powered by VTK (the Visualization Toolkit) and VES (the VTK OpenGL ES 2.0 Rendering Engine.) Visit kiwiviewer.org for more information. There, you can download the source code to these projects, and use VTK, VES, and the Kiwi Platform to create your own visualization applications for mobile devices.
If your favorite file format is not supported, let us know! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the ParaView desktop application (paraview.org) to convert files for KiwiViewer.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners: there is an issue that may cause the device to reboot while running KiwiViewer. Avoid screen orientation changes while the camera is rotating.