SnailCamera is an outstanding camera app!
Custom filters, many tools and settings, four shooting modes let you do quite unusual photos like:
• long exposures (bulb mode, or "B mode") to obtain a blur effect or pictures with in-motion details (clouds, waves, shadows, lights for lightpainting, etc.) - you may want a stand or a tripod
• multi exposures on the same image (multi mode) for artistic compositions
• full range brightness-contrast-saturation controls with realtime preview
• noise reduction algorithm for low-light conditions
• controls for all parameters (flash, white balance, focus, scenes, zoom, effects) supported by hardware
• HDR acquisition and tonemapping tools (can correct exposition and histogram later inside the editor)
• image editor with brightness, contrast and saturation controls and histogram correction tools (white level, black level, gamma-cosine, equalization)
• 4 shooting modes (Normal, Enhanced, Multi, Bulb) and more coming!
• support of all available preview resolutions (live-view) for both realtime effects and image editing
• support of all available high resolutions (normal mode only) for professional shots
• self timer (available delays: 2, 5, 10 seconds)
• bracketing (multiple exposures with user-settable compensation)
• share button available after each image is saved
• supports both front and back cameras
• dozens of configurable parameters in the preferences
• many display options like OSD histogram, grids, level
• inline quick start guide and website with forum for online support
SnailCamera Free is the free version of SnailCamera Pro and it's free because it contains advertising.
If you don't like ads you can purchase SnailCamera Pro, lighter, faster and ad-free.
Snail Camera may collect anonymous usage statistics only to help tracing bugs.
• in SnailCamera free, advertising system sometimes may cause a crash, this is not a bug in our code
• on some devices an "unsupported parameter" message may appear, SnailCamera will continue working regularly