• Day to day timetable of the event
• Possibility to give feedback via real-time poll functionalities
• Meeting other participants and/or guest speakers by seeing their names and contact details
• Showing additional information regarding a possible organised social activity
• Hotel info
• Weather info
LeasePlan is a global vehicle leasing and fleet and vehicle management company of Dutch origin. We operate in 31 countries across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific. Established 50 years ago we manage a fleet size of over 1.3 million multi-brand vehicles, making us the world’s largest fleet and vehicle management provider in terms of fleet size. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of fleet management solutions covering vehicle acquisition, leasing, full service fleet management, strategic fleet selection and management advice, fleet funding, ancillary fleet and driver services and car remarketing.
We have a proven track record in enhancing our presence in traditional mature fleet markets, as well as expanding into new markets and growing our business to market leading positions. We are able to capitalise on our global growth presence and international network by providing expertise, savings and opportunities to meet the needs of large and multinational companies, small and medium sized enterprises and public sector entities. We aim to do this by using our expertise to make running a fleet easier for our clients. This is reflected in our universal promise to all our clients: "It's easier to leaseplan."
Make your life easier: have everything that is worth knowing about your company car at your fingertips!
LeasePlan’s app is made especially for drivers of LeasePlan company cars.
✔ Instructions for servicing your vehicle
✔ Find the nearest repair shop or petrol station
✔ Help in case of an accident
✔ What to do if you lose your fuel card
✔ Checklist for returning the car
✔ Find a car to rent for your holiday
Have a great time with your LeasePlan company car!
LeasePlan is the world’s leading fleet management company. The LeasePlan Group is a financial undertaking specialised in fleet management, which includes financing and operation of vehicle fleets - i.e. passenger cars, vans and trucks.
We have more than 1.3 million vehicles in 30 countries and more than 45 years of experience
Our app includes services like:
• Mileage reporting straight to our system or via form
• View registered mileage reports
• Vehicle information
• Manage fuel cards
• View the latest fuel fillings
• Frequently asked questions
• Service booking
• Report damage
Services you can use depend on what your company has agreed upon with LeasePlan.
This app contains practical information concerning the use of your lease car, and allows you to manage the following aspects in regarding your lease car:
- Change name and address details
- Report damage to your car effortlessly with the ability to upload pictures
- Schedule appointments for repairs, maintenance, APK or changing tires easily with the AppointmentPlanner
- Get in contact with the LeasePlan Driver Contact Centre
- Upload your own photo of your lease car
- See and pay your traffic fines directly
- Find the cheapest gas station nearby, so you can plan your route instantly
- Pass on your most recent odometer reading
Do you already have a My LeasePlan account? Please log in using your my LeasePlan user name and password. If you do not yet have an account, please register at https://mijn.leaseplan.nl.
Are you satisfied with the app? Please submit your review to the appstore. Do you have any comments? Send us an email via 'contact' in the app. This will help us add new functionalities.
We wish you many kilometres of safe and enjoyable driving!
You can set-up the following items
• Heating/ Cooling
• CCTV - Video Surveillance
With one simple Wi-Fi connection you will be able to customize your supervision using a KNX/IP interface already available in the KNX market, we advised to use VIVO SPICA KNX ( up to 4 simultaneously connections); the number of simultaneously connections depends which KNX/IP interface is used.
✖ No PC require nor ETS program or a programmer
✖ No Web-server necessary, but just the KNX/IP Interface
It’s possible to use the remote connection having an active internet connection for the device!
You can create your own supervision from zero it’s editable and intuitive; just need to set up the knx group addresses.
this is the Lyra trial version, allows you to create up-to 2 rooms with 2 controllers for each of them* to remove this limit you need to buy the full version!
NB:For a remote connection can be needed to open a specific port of the router, the procedure change for each manufacturer
• KNX Automation system
• KNX/IP interface (Vivo Spica or others)
• Lyra Application
• Wi-Fi connection to use it locally
To use the App on remote control requires an active internet connection to your Smartphone