★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the sdcard (DONATE only) ☆☆☆
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ HOT NEW ★ 'CSC Changer': Allow you to change the CSC.
- WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data).
- Works on rooted devices only. (You may need the multi-CSC firmware and stock recovery for it to work).
★ HOT ★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- 'Refurbishment Check' supports ALL Samsung phones (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device usage counter': including 'Headset connect', 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters
Please be noted that 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters require root permission to be read. And 'S Pen detach' counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
★ HOT ★
- Add 'Original CSC Code' (Factory default CSC Code, when you first bought the phone)
- Add 'Firmware's CSC Code' (CSC Code of the installed Firmware)
★ HOT ★ 'CSC Code Lookup'
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
(CSC - Consumer Software Customization)
★ HOT ★ '[Samsung] S/N Decoder' - Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
★ HOT ★ 'IMEI Analyzer' - Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code - aka Sales Code, or Region Code ★ (Factory default CSC, when you first bought the phone)
- Firmware's CSC Code ★ (CSC of the installed Firmware)
- Active CSC Code ★ (Current working CSC)
- CSC Country ★
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code ★
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Serial No.
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version ★
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage (Samsung specific)
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision (Samsung specific)
- Mobile Operator Name
- Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
WARNING: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Phone INFO ★Samsung★: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
hlte hltecan hlteatt SC-01F SCL22 h3gduoszn h3gzc h3gzm hltektt hltelgt hlteskt hltesktx hltespr hltetmo hlteub hlteuc hlteusc hltevj hltevl hltexx hltexxx hltezh hltezt hltevzw ha3g ha3gxx ha3gjv ha3gub ha3gzs h3gduosctc htdltedi htdlte
SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9009, SM-N900A, SM-N900D (SC-01F), SM-N900J (SCL22), SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900P, SM-N9000Q, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8, SM-N900X
MADE IN KOREA, MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN VIETNAM, MADE IN BRAZIL, ...
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note III
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
"Best security and Find My Phone app for your Android!".
4/5 star rating since 2009 and counting!
Some happy users:
- "truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
- "Can't tell you how many times I've used this. A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"
* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if is on silent) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* New: Remotely wipe your phone
* NO ADS!
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (many do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Remote Wipe (Factory Reset)
Remotely wipe your phone if you think your device might be in the wrong hands. (Requires on-device set up).
Granting device administration rights to Find My Phone enables many important features, including: remote wiping, locking your phone, and preventing unauthorized uninstallation of the app. Note that this requires on-device set up.
*NEW* Take photos remotely (Beta)
Want a visual of your phone's location, possibly including a mugshot of the thief? Find My Phone will snap a photo of its current location and attach the pictures in email. Note: must be activated on device.
*NEW* Low battery alert flare
Want to keep tabs on your phone *before* the battery runs out? Turn on low battery alerts.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Absolutely NO ADS.
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $3.99 or more!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied for any reason at all, just send us an email along with your order number, and we will refund you promptly.
Still have doubts? Try our free version - Find My Phone Lite. Just search for Mangobird in Google Play and look for Find My Phone Lite.
Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
You can adjust the detection level, ringer, etc. Detection begins when the phone screen is off.
Read phone state and identity permission:Just used for ads. No personal information collected.
★★★ Keywords ★★★
finder for android, whistle, ring, radar, lost, detection, where is my phone, phone locator, searcher, lookup
Its prime purpose is to be a battery saver and to save as much battery as possible, but it can be used to overclock at the same time (if the kernel of your device supports it).
Depending on triggers (based on the battery) different profiles are loaded. Each trigger has different profiles depending of the the state of your phone (if it is locked, on battery, on power or a phone call is being done).
A profile can modify the following:
* The CPU governor, its thresholds and min/max frequencies off your CPU (i.e. setCPU speed).
* The state of services like:
- mobiledata connection
- 3G/2G switch
- background sync
- airplane mode
Configurations (i.e. a set of trigger and profiles) can be loaded based on the time of the day and the day of the week. This allows you to set a different behaviour during the night or the weekend.
In praise of CyanogenMod... ;)
If you use and like this app please subscribe to the mailing list email@example.com and participate in the forums on https://sourceforge.net/projects/cputuner/ (Project webpage).
You can follow CPU tuner on: https://plus.google.com/109797451979104819882
If you want to help translating please join in at http://www.getlocalization.com/cputuner/.
Please report errors in a mail to the address listed below not in a market comment.
You best generate a capabilities report first, by going to settings then to backend and choose capabilities report, when it is done hit send (and save the mail as draft). Then describe your issue (and if possible attach a logcat output along with the zip file from the report).
A note on permissions: Yes there are a lot and potentially dangerous permissions needed, but cpu tuner does not request the network communication permission which means that cpu tuner cannot send any information back. Further more cpu tuner is opensource so you can browse the code and check....
For example, if you lose your phone and is in silent mode, you can simply send a text message with writing the word that you choice and the phone ring.
To configure it go into settings and click on the message, put here the message with which to ring the phone.
In case of problems you can contact me by e-mail by clicking on the "key": "Send an email to the developer" below
Features present in the pro version:
-Free download pack of extra ringtones
-You can make ring the phone with defined numbers
-You can receive a confirmation message that the phone is ringing
NEW: Auto-Sync ON/OFF
NEW: Schedule backup and restore. Migrate your schedule when you obtain a new device!
NEW: Root-only actions support.
- Mobile Data On/Off (*read more below*)
- Brightness (Auto, Full, Custom, Dim Screen)
- Launch an app. (launch your internet radio to make music alarm)
- Silent mode, vibration mode, volumes.
- Bluetooth and WiFi ON and OFF
- Airplane Mode (*read more below*)
- Change Ringtone and notification tone, Silent Ringtone
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
- And more!
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on Nexus One and Samsung Galaxy Nexus. However it may not work on some phone models, i.e. on HTC EVO 4G Mobile Data Off works, but On - doesn't.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent mode
- Vibration mode
- Normal mode
- Switch WiFi On
- Switch WiFi Off
- Switch Bluetooth On
- Switch Bluetooth Off
- Airplane Mode On (on Android 4.2+ requires root)
- Airplane Mode Off (on Android 4.2+ requires root)
- Change Ringer volume
- Change Media volume
- Change Alarm volume
- Change Notification volume
- Change Ringtone
- Silent Ringtone
- Change Notification Tone
- Silent Notification Tone
- Brightness - Auto
- Brightness - Full
- Brightness - Cutsom
- Dim Screen
- Launch an app
- Mobile Data On (May not work on some devices)
- Mobile Data Off (May not work on some devices)
- Auto-Sync ON
- Auto-Sync OFF
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
The amazing of this application is that you can configure the sound, repeat interval, repeats count, vibration and led color.
Also, you can set the instant of the remind ends (via a max number of repeats or when the screen becomes on, the device becomes unlocked, etc).
Options that are grayed in preferences are only available for donors (donate app is in the andoid market, and available clicking in the "donate" option).
Donation unlocks features in all our applications.
Now includes support for Pebble watch!
Information about requested permissions:
- Read/Write SMS/MMS: To read new SMS/MMS and mark readed SMS/MMS when showed via popup
- Receive SMS/MMS notifications: To receive in app notifications when a message is received
- Read contact data: To access the contact data in order to show the contact name in popups
- Read phone state: To receive missed calls information
- Prevent sleep state: To automatically make screen on when SMS/MMS/Miss call (if configured)
- Vibrator: To vibrate on notification (if configured)
- Start on boot: To start app in boot time
Note that this app don't uses Internet permissions, and doest'n sends any personal data over Internet.
PLEASE, DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR BEFORE CONTACT WITH ME TO REPORT A ERROR. IF RATE AND NO EXPLAIN A ERROR OR ISSUE IN A EMAIL, IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ME TO REPAIR. ALSO. A "don't works, is useless" RATE IS NOT USEFUL FOR THE REST OF USERS OR FOR THE DEVELOPERS.
Be comprehensive, this is a hobby:)
Please, post errors and get additional information at the official XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20611870 or via email
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".