Mobile application in Italian for pregnant women developed with the collaboration of European specialists in the field of gynecology and obstetrics.
MAMApp is a valuable practical guide that will accompany you throughout your pregnancy. This app will provide you with not only useful information and practical tips, but also a comprehensive overview of medical examinations and controls recommended by specialist societies and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In MAMApp you will find:
- the list of visits and examinations recommended for each week of pregnancy, all accompanied by accurate explanations and immediate understanding
- more than 80 articles edited by medical specialists illustrating the growth and changes of the fetus week after week
- an agenda specifically designed for the needs of pregnancy, in which you can record the data and results of medical examinations and controls that you will gradually carry out
- the MAMA diary: a diary in which to report your feelings and messages to the child, with the possibility of exporting by e-mail
- the tracking of data on the movements of the fetus
- the tracking of all the details related to your medical history
MAMApp naturally also provides you with the tool for calculating the
weeks of pregnancy already spent, so that the contents of the app are consistent with your gestational age (the calculation is expressed in weeks + days).
MAMApp is available for free for four weeks. Then you can decide whether to buy it and exploit in this way all its functions for the entire period of your pregnancy, without any publicity.
At a symbolic price you will have a quality application whose purpose, unlike many other apps, is not to convince you to buy products (MAMApp is in fact free of advertising inserts) but, on the contrary, provide you with accurate and really useful information. In addition, by buying it you will make possible further improvements and developments of the app.
We look forward to spending the next few weeks with you!