Learn about cycling starting from the places where the history of this sport was made.
Know the places through cycling stories.
We learned about places in Italy through the Giro d'Italia.
Today we rediscover them with a useful tool for everyone, from the territory to the protagonist, to the anecdote that made him famous.
With the Widespread Digital Museum of Cycling you can:
• Discover the history of a cycling and cycling tour through images, videos, interviews, TV clips, augmented and immersive reality
• Discover the events of the cycling protagonists of the past and present
• Listen to the most incredible episodes of cycling in Italy from the voices of the protagonists
• Know the roads that have become famous by downloading altimetries and GPXs
• Know the riches of the territories that surround cycling places to experience them from a cultural and food and wine point of view
• Relive the emotions of Rai's live TV at the Giro d'Italia.
• Know the museums of cycling in Italy
An app that wants to contribute to making the historical heritage of Italian cycling live, disseminated and safeguarded through the stories of the protagonists, the interviews, the culture of the territory that hosted these events.
The app is free and for everyone. If you want you can also contribute to the project through a donation or through its dissemination.