Discover the first Personal Weather Station made for Android phones and its App!
A Netatmo Weather Station is required. Find out more about the Netatmo Weather Station at www.netatmo.com.
Become a contributor and be part of this unique Personal Weather Station network: measure locally with your Netatmo Weather Station, monitor directly from your phone with the Netatmo app!
-Access your station’s measurements (temperature, humidity, barometer, felt-like temperature, CO2 and air quality) directly from your phone.
-Intuitive and easy navigation! Swipe between outdoor measurements and indoor measurements in one easy gesture.
EVENTS AND NOTIFICATIONS:
-Notifications for peak and variation events (CO2 concentration, extreme temperatures, low and high pressures…).
-Automatically logs events in your personal timeline.
-7 days of forecast, available at your exact Netatmo Weather Station location!
Designed for anyone who is intrigued by winds and wants to know the names and sources. Pointing the device in the direction in which you feel the wind, it will display the name. The compass rose will show you in any position from where tramontane, grecale, levante, sirocco, ostro, libeccio, ponente and mistral blow.
Present the geolocation feature, through which, if available, will be displayed about the speed and intensity of the wind, according to the Beaufort scale.
Ability to select the measurement unit of the wind choosing between nodes and kilometers per hour.
outdoor, gps, weather, local, kmh, kts, measure, biking, surfing, sailing, speed, beaufort, compass, windy
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
- Humidity and pressure
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
This free edition has a reduced download size and a minimal presence of advertising.
Dynamic wind speed measuring mode with real time chart, wind direction display (compass).
Suitable for any winter and summer windsport!
The application relies on the mobile microphone signal. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) fast calibration (only the first time): see the calibration section of the user manual
2) avoid measurement in presence of loud noises (heavy traffic,motorbikes, trucks, loud talking,shots)
3) check that there are no wind shields on your mic (such as fingers, covers or labels)
4) orient the back of the phone in the direction of the wind (keeping the display in front of you)
5) click the wind meter button
1) Wrong calibration: You must set the Noise level: see the User's Guide calibration section.
2) Attenuation on mobile mic: your measurements never reach the thereshold blue line. Restart android
3) No signals detected below 1 m/s or over 20 m/s: The smart phone microphones do not work under/over a specific pressure. Due to the maximun SPL level supported by the mic, the maximum speed detectable by the smartphone is lower than 20 m/s ( usually it is about 15 m/s)
Because this weerstation is propery of WUR, it's very accurate. For instance, the temperature has 3 numbers behind the comma. Like 4,924 ºC.
The app gives you the following weather data:
- Winddirection & Windspeed
- Rain last minute
When the app becomes an succes, more data will be added!!!
Have fun with it.
Most Android devices still do not have a barometer, ambient thermometer, or hygrometer. See the (probably incomplete) COMPATIBILITY list below for devices that this app is useful with.
For those who desire more, consider donating by purchasing Weather Station Pro. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF WEATHER STATION FIRST to make sure your device has the sensors for the types of readings you want.
***IF UPGRADING FROM v184.108.40.206 OR LOWER TO v2.0.0 OR HIGHER YOU WILL HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION AND REBOOT FIRST. A "-24" error code appears during update. This error doesn't affect the app and only appears when you try to update. It is recommended you uninstall the old version of the app and reboot your device before reinstalling. If you don't want to update you can disable auto updates for the app in Google Play.
• No ads
• Depending on device, supports: Ambient Temperature, Pressure, Relative Humidity, Absolute Humidity, Dew Point, Mixing Ratio, Heat Index, Illuminance, |Magnetic Field|, and Barometric, GPS, & Density Altitude
• Graphs with details including 24 hour and 7 day hi & lo markers
• Pro only: 14 day graphing
• Pro only: 14 day hi & lo markers on graphs also
• Pro only: Multi-Series graphing able to graph any number of (normalized) reading types
• Pro only: Ongoing Status Bar Notification (ideal for Temperature but can be used for any of the reading types in the range of -20 to 120)
• Pro only: Sunrise/Set info
• Pro only: Moon info
• Notification alerts
• Records set by your device
• Share screenshots
• Printing support (Android KitKat+)
• Unit choices for temperature/dew point/heat index (°F, °C, K), pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), absolute humidity (g/m³, kg/m³), mixing ratio (g/kg, kg/kg), and elevation/altitude (ft, m)
• Pressure can be adjusted to mean sea level using the Altimeter Setting
• Use GPS provided elevation/altitude for pressure adjustments
• 5 widget types (4x1, 1x4, and 3 1x1) with 3 style choices (on Android 4.2+ these widgets are also available for the lock screen)
• Widgets are highly customizable including text color and size
• Pro only: Full size widget with icons
• Pro only: Widgets have several color theme choices
• Pro only: Light and dark application themes
• Indicators for rising/falling/steady readings
• 24 hour hi & lo readings on main screen
• Calibration of raw values output by sensors
• Pro only: Experimental battery temperature based calibration for offsetting inaccurate ambient temperature and relative humidity readings
• Export background readings to .txt files
• Pro only: Unlimited Auto Logging of background readings with geo coordinates to .txt files
• Localized numbers and dates & times
• Pro only: Settings and data from Weather Station v2.0.0 or higher can be transferred to Pro on first start
The 'About' section in the app has much more detail on how Weather Station works.
Devices with a hygrometer, thermometer, and barometer:
Note 3 (III)
Devices with only a barometer:
Note 2 (II)
RAZR MAXX HD
XYBOARD 8.2 & 10.1
XOOM 1 & 2
HTC One (M8)
*Precise location... for GPS elevation/altitude; Moon and Sun info and Auto Logging of coordinates
*Modify/delete/read USB/SD card storage contents... for exporting/logging background readings to .txt files; screenshots
*Prevent device from sleeping... for background readings and battery temperature based calibration services; the screen wake lock troubleshooting setting
*Run at startup... to restart background readings and the ongoing status bar notification after a reboot
*Control vibration... on a notification alert
E' rivolta a coloro che amano gli sport nautici legati al vento.
Impostando il tuo limite di navigazione e direzione,potrai, attivando il "windalert",notificare fino a 10 messaggi,quando LW verra' messo in background.
Inoltre ti mostrerà' la situazione sullo spot,quando e' disponibile la webcam.
Chiunque voglia contribuire ad espandere la rete di anemometri,puo' contattare :
email@example.com o firstname.lastname@example.org
Per la realizzazione e gentile concessione dei dati si ringraziano le seguenti associazioni:
ASD Bunker Rimini
39 rimini beach riders (Rimini)
Vela Club Marano (Riccione)
SKS ASD Senigallia
ASD Frassanito Surf Point www.eoloonline.it
Istruzioni sulla prima impostazione:
Quando Local Wind si attiva,ti viene chiesto di selezionare l'anemometro di riferimento.
Premi allora il tasto "ingranaggio" a destra per accedere alla lista di anemometri.
Seleziona la località' ,conferma con ok sulla pop-up,premi il tasto home a dx per uscire.
Da questo momento LocalWind e' in grado di ricevere i dati dagli anemometri.
Impostazione Wind Alert:
Premi il tasto "manica vento" a dx,ora sugli slider puoi impostare l'intensità' del vento e la direzione di provenienza in gradi per poter innescare la notifica.
Esci dalla pagina con tasto back android.
Premi infine il bottone rosso a sx per attivare l'alert.
Metti pure in background la app,non appena arriverà il vento ti verra' notificata la direzione ,velocità' e raffica.
Storico delle versioni:
-Ampliata la lista degli anemometri
-Aggiunto l'anemometro di SKS Senigallia
-Appena apro la app aggiorno i dati senza dover aspettare 30sec
-Aggiunto l'anemometro di WINDSURFLAGODILESINA.COM
-Aggiunto l'anemometro del mitico spot salentino Frassanito-Alimini
-Modificato pulsante info:apre una finestra che visualizza l'orario dell'ultima lettura.
-Aggiunta registrazione assoluta della raffica max durante l'utilizzo di LocalWind
-Aggiunta la webcam si avsSenigallia .
-Ottimizzata la gestione delle notifiche,non funzionava su android 2.3(corretto bug)
-Aggiunto su pulsante info,l'orario dell'ultima lettura fatta dalla app sull'anemometro selezionato.
-Ottimizzata la gestione delle notifiche del vento, se esco dalla app,fermo l'invio dei messaggi.
The Finnish Meteorological Institute's weather service gives up to 10 day forecasts for over 17,000 locations in Finland and for thousands of destinations abroad. If your phone tracking is enabled, the service will automatically show the weather data and warnings for your location in Finland. You can save your favourite location in the service. At a glance, you can see the number of warning types in effect for all of Finland, and you can check the warnings that apply to your location. Will it rain an hour from now? You can easily check the service for the probability of rain and the rainfall forecast.
Features of the WEATHER service:
-weather forecasts for over 17,000 localities in Finland and major destinations abroad,
-an hour-by-hour weather forecast for the next 12 hours,
-warnings in Finland updated 7 times a day,
-number of warning types in effect in Finland at a glance,
-warnings for individual localities in Finland,
-weather observations in Finland,
-probability of rain,
-wind direction and speed,
-times for sunrise and sunset,
-'Feels like' temperature,
THIS IS A FREE ICONSET FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.9 or above to use this iconset.
Amber Weather has a simple, clean and beautiful HOLO interface. It's designed for easy using .
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode