The SloWays app includes the most famous long-distance walking routes in Italy.
This app allows easy navigation on self guided holidays, walking and cycling thousands of kilometers on the Via Francigena, the Camino from the Great St. Bernard Pass to Rome, the complete St. Francis route from Chiusi della Verna to Rome, and the Path of Gods from Bologna to Florence.
The new navigation features include
• Offline navigation. Mobile data not required after initial download
• accurate GPS tracks,
• autorotation of the maps,
• daily route summery and elevation chart
• panorama of the track and at street level,
• alarm and vibration that alerts you in case you go off track.
• Emergency call button,
• possibility to record and take georeferenced photos of problems on route alerting fellow travelers
If you book your trip with SloWays.eu after login you access additional information such as
• turn by turn directions,
• hotel information,
• points of interest along the way
• historical background.
SloWays is our way of travelling, slowly. Holidays for everyone to discover beautiful and hidden places on foot or cycling, self-guided and in small groups, along the Via Francigena Camino to Rome and other great European trails and routes. We take the guesswork out of planning a trip by providing well thought out itineraries, hand-picked accommodation, luggage transport and clear route descriptions.
Visit www.sloways.eu or email email@example.com to customize your perfect adventure
ATTENTION: Continued use of GPS running in the background can drastically decrease battery life, an extra power pack is recommended when on route
Have a great adventure!