What this app does:
- Every file in the selected folders will be sent to Google Drive,
- The uploaded files will be then deleted from the folder.
- Folder will be synced every X minutes (configurable), when the device is online, or on-demand.
How to use it:
- Choose one or more folders on your Android Device using the button in the lower part of the app.
- Select "Connect to Drive" in the upper right menu to authorize Google Drive Access for this app.
- Start moving data to the cloud with "Sync!" menu selection.
- You can remove a folder tapping on it.
You can also decide to automatically sync folders every X minutes.
Mark the application as a "protected app" to allow it run in the background.
Disclaimer: The author is not responsible, in any way, of damages caused by the application.