AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Please, consider, that this application provides you only with the estimation, but not with the precise value.
Starting from version 1.3, multi-drink mode is not a part of this application anymore. It is too complicated, and misleads the majority of users. Please, let me know if you want that multi-drink mode, and I will publish another application, named "Overcomplicated BAC calculator"
You are on the way with friends and want to know your current blood alcohol level? You want a rough orientation when you are going to be completely sober again? With this BAC calculator you can do so intuively and quickly! The Alcomat uses the established and scientific Watson formula, taking many individual factors like age, gender, height and weight into account. The alcohol calculator even regards time and visualizes the degradation of your BAC in a line chart. Go and test your blood alcohol level now!
★ line chart
★ detailed stats (like how many grams of alcohol you consumed, how much this is in calories, when you are going to be sober again, ...)
★ supports presets for a even more fast and intuitive handling
★ flexible and almost directly usable, only little configuration necessary
★ supports different units in size, weight, drink volume etc.
★ takes many individual factors like age, gender, height and weight into account.
★ saves drinks until the next start
OTHERS ABOUT ALCDROID (TRANSLATED REVIEWS):
★★★★★ "Top - very good app! In my opinion, the best one being available on the android market! Above all, it needs only little permissions on the phone!"
★★★★☆ "Does, what it is supposed to do... in a pleasant design, little permissions and easy handling! Very nice!"
★★★★★ "Great app - I'm really sorry, that the developer has to deal with so many absurd reviews. I would give a bunch of times 5 stars, if I could..."
★★★★☆ "Good try - Gives a good clue. Most probably not completely exactly, but it certainly goes into the right direction!"
★★★★★ "Works great. Can be recommened as a guideline."
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best BMI Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• BMI Calculator - One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Support for BMI Calculator - Weight Loss:
Criticism, praise, problems with this BMI Calculator?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
© 2014 appovo.com - BMI Calculator
- Days, weeks and months to go and which have passed
- Estimated day of the week
- Estimated season and zodiac
- Current trimester
- Historical events of estimated due date
- Get daily notification
- Share the date by Facebook or by Email
- Take and view a picture of yourself each week
- Share you pictures
- Very cute widget that tracks your weeks and days daily progress
Для удобства в программу встроена история ваших посиделок, а также время вывода алкоголя из крови и возможные нарушения в работе организма и поведении^^. С набором готовых макетов Вы всегда сможете добавить новые сорта алкоголя или изменить уже готовые.
Вычисления основаны на формуле Эрика Матео Прохета Видмарка (Widmark Erik M. P.), которая учтет Ваш пол, рост и вес, на сегодня являющейся самой точной и признанной во всем мире.
В Про-версии доступны виджеты, чтобы Вы всегда смогли увидеть текущее состояние на экране.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Результаты вычислений могут незначительно отличаться от реальных показаний алкотестера, так как зависят от большего количества факторов.
The app was features in the Top 10 Hottest Apps list by AppBrain.com.
"SoberApp is an easy way to monitor the number of drinks you’ve had and estimate your BAC, all to increase safety and awareness when you’re out for a good time." By bestandroidappsreview.com.
Simply enter some basic information(weight, gender), what you've been drinking and when, and the app will tell you if you can drive now and how long will it be until you could, in case you crossed the BAC limit in your country.
* Browse over 3100 drinks – SoberApp is the only app that contains a large database of drinks and brands(over 3100!) with high-quality photos instead of general picks, so you could pick exactly what you've been drinking.
* New feature! Introducing the Reaction Test! Compare between your reaction time when sober to your reaction time after drinking using a simple reaction game.
* The app can recognize your general location and adjust itself to the local law in your country for more accurate calculations.
* Find a taxi - We can help you find a nearby taxi to take you back home(or to the next pub) so you'll never get left behind.
* Scan drinks & voice recognition - Experience new ways to search your drinks. Scan their barcodes or use voice recognition to find your drinks easily and efficiently.
* Share drinks - Share what you've been drinking and ask for a ride. How else would the world be familiar with your drinking habits?
* Find nearby pubs – Find nearby bars around you so you could keep on drinking(without driving of course).
* Found a drink we don't have? Made a cool cocktail? Just add it to the program! You may take pictures of your drinks, and the app can calculate your cocktail's ABV.
* The app supports both US and Metric units, and allows tons of customization.
* Statistics - the app offers a statistics pages with many fun facts.
We bring you SoberApp free of charge and without any ads!
We strongly encourage you send us emails with new drinks, so we could create an even larger database of drinks.
Our email is-
You can visit our website at –
Or follow us on Facebook -
Or follow us on Twitter -
Permissions explained -
Internet - For Facebook integration and for finding nearby taxis and bars.
Camera - To take pictures of your custom drinks and to allow barcode scans.
Access Coarse(Network-Based) Location – For finding nearby taxis and bars.
Enjoy - and remember, don't drink and drive!
Keywords - BAC, alcohol, drinks, beverages, driving, meter, drunk, calculator, blood alcohol content, level, cocktails, bar, bartender,beer, vodka ,whiskey, pub,taxi,scan,barcode
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
The algorithm used takes into account various physical conditions in order to obtain results very close to reality, these results represent only a "prediction" and cannot assume legal value.
Drink responsibly, drive only when sober.
© 2013 Andrea Fruggi
All rights reserved
- Dedicated graphics for large screens
- Waking up alarm that will alert the reaching of the established alcohol threshold
- Call a taxi with a single touch on the display
Or have you taken a nap and felt great one time yet felt horrible another time?
The reason for such scenarios is that you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleeping cycles.
Sleeping works in cycles of 90 minutes. That is why you might get a good amount of sleep yet still feel tired (because you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleep cycle).
With 90night (a sleep cycle calculator inspired by the popular website sleepyti.me [Sleepytime, Sleepy time]), you can calculate the times you can wake up if you know when you are going to sleep or you can calculate the times you can go to sleep if you know when you are waking up. It also provides you buttons you can press that can set an alarm for you using your preferred alarm app.
Features that 90night includes:
[✔]The ability to set how long it takes you to fall asleep and 90night will use that time in its calculations
[✔]Support for both 12/24 hour format (with the ability to change them)
[✔]A night mode for using a dark theme for the app to avoid straining your eyes in the dark
[✔]Buttons to set alarms for each time (with optional confirm dialog box which can be turned on in settings
[✔]The option to automatically add extra snooze alarms after you set the original alarm (with the option to pick how many alarms you want and the interval between the alarms)
[✔]NEW: Dashclock extension to show you your sleep times right from your lock screen!
What's different in Plus version:
[✔]Ability to use shortcuts without sharing the app
[✔]Extra features coming soon!
• Network communications: Used for ads
• Alarm: For setting your alarm
Q: Why doesn't 90night have an option to delete alarms?
A: Because as the developer, I am not given permission or the ability (through the API) to go inside alarm apps and delete alarms. There are a few alarm applications out there (such as Circle Alarm) that automatically remove alarms after they have gone off.
Q: Why is the app called 90night?
A: It's actually a play on words! A sleep cycle is 90 minutes long and sleeping happens at night and when the name of 90night [90 night, ninety night] is read out loud it sounds like "nighty night!"
If you have any questions, requests, bugs/issues, or features you want, feel free to email me.
Logo and banner made by Sam Nalty. Visit his blog http://holothere.tumblr.com/ for holo designs.
App inspired by http://sleepyti.me/ [Sleepytime, Sleepy time], created by David Shaw
Figyelem! Az alkalmazás által számított és megjelenített adatok kizárólag tájékoztató jellegűek, a valóságban egyénenként különbözőek lehetnek. Az Origo Zrt. nem vállal felelősséget az adatok félreértéséből, téves számításából adódó károk esetén.
Az alkalmazással kapcsolatban megadott adatok, tárolt információk során az Origo által megfogalmazott személyes adatok védelméről szóló nyilatkozat az irányadó.
Kérdéseit, észrevételeit várjuk e-mailben az email@example.com címre.
This app was developed for entertainment purposes only. Results of the calculation should be considered as a joke and must not be used to determine whether person is able to drive, cannot be provided as proof in court and should not be interpreted as a result of the medical examination.
This application was developed to help you better understand how drunk you can get when consuming different types of alcohol and how fast you become sober. However, results of the sobriety calculation are based on the average data, do not account for any external factors and your exact condition and should not be accepted as valid and applicable results therefore must be considered as a joke.
The application contains vast list of popular alcohol drinks, allows you to enter a number of shots you have taken and keep a record of your drinks over time.
It takes into account the time since your last drink!
App Version 1.3 - Android 2.1+
Varför just 0,6? För att det välbefinnande som alkohol ger faktiskt minskar när man överstiger den nivån. (Då minskar hjärnans förmåga att ta upp de belöningsämnen som alkoholen frisätter.)
Så att dricka mer är egentligen bortkastade pengar. Och onödiga kalorier. Det innebär också mycket högre risk. Ju mindre man dricker, desto bättre är det för hälsan.
Och nu är det enklare än någonsin att hålla koll på sin promillenivå. När du har laddat ner appen anger du först kön, vikt, längd och ålder. Sedan är det bara att lägga in vad du dricker, så kan du följa din promillenivå i realtid. Om du vrider telefonen ser du hur din promillekurva kommer att se ut. (Och hur många kalorier du har fått i dig, i form av alkohol.)
I appen kan du också läsa mer om konsten att minimera riskerna med alkohol. Och du får praktiska tips om hur man kan hålla sig under en viss nivå även när man inte vill gå hem tidigt.
Varför har Systembolaget tagit fram den här appen? För att göra det lite lättare att inte dricka för mycket. Till skillnad från andra butikskedjor behöver vi inte oroa oss för att det kan minska vår försäljning. Vårt uppdrag är inte att göra så stora vinster som möjligt, utan att bidra till att alkoholproblemen blir så små som möjligt.
Därför vill vi också berätta att appen inte kan användas för att avgöra om du kan köra bil. (En app kan bara ge en uppskattning av din promillenivå, och förmågan att köra bil kan vara rejält nedsatt även efter det att alkoholen har gått ur kroppen.)
If you put device in your pocket the app can play sound when you sit, lift your leg, walk, etc. (enable "sitting"). If you choose "motion" then any motion will trigger playing the sound.
- 23 sounds
- play sound in one of 4 modes:
* sitting detection mode - when orientation changes from vertical to horizontal (e.g. in your pocket when sitting) the sound will be played
* motion detection mode - detects any motion
- playing random sound
- volume buttons change sound volume
Please email me any bug reports, feature requests or comments. Let me know if you would like to translate the app (한국어 anyone?).
- Increment by Percentage
- Value as Percent of
- Value Before Discount
- Value Before Increment
- calculate buttons for each input box
- fullscreen option
- rounding option up to specified precision
- 5 rounding types
- sharing of values
Enter any of two values and third one can be computed by pressing refresh button next to the input box or compute button.