AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Keywords: blood alcohol, stop drinking, quit drinking, breathalyzer, best bac, interlock, blood alcohol calculator, booze calculator, alcohol diary, drinks diary, alcohol consumption, alcohol intake, BAC, blood alcohol content, blood alcohol level, drunk driving, DUI, drinking self-assessment tool, risk reduction program, responsible drinking, booze, alcohol effects
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• For everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to contact: email@example.com
Track your weight state on charts, compare it with other family members, easily edit archived entries.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's mass and height. It is defined as the individual's body mass divided by the square of their height.
The waist-to-height ratio (WHtR) of a person is defined as the person's waist circumference, divided by the person's height. The WHtR is a measure of the distribution of body fat.
- height/length: cm, inch, ft
- weight: kg, lb.
Application contains one standard banner ad.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore history.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
- Days, weeks and months to go and which have passed
- Estimated day of the week
- Estimated season and zodiac
- Current trimester
- Historical events of estimated due date
- Get daily notification
- Share the date by Facebook or by Email
- Take and view a picture of yourself each week
- Share you pictures
- Very cute widget that tracks your weeks and days daily progress
If you have any problems, improvements or suggestions please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage.
** You may remove them at your choice. **
More about used adds: http://www.startapp.com/
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
It is a very usefull tool that can help you avoid unpleasant situations. Multiple drinks and good algorithm are main features of Andromat.
It contains also funny and interesting Alcohol Trivia.
Breathalyzer, alcohol test, alcohol calculator - all these words describe this app.
REMEMBER! The result is an approximation! Author does not take responsibility for actions connected with using this aplication!
* Personal rates (BMI, RMR, daily calorie and water intake, maximum heart rate, training heart rate; also includes recommendations and future weight forecast);
* Calorie counter (for easy meals tracking);
* Food list (gives an opportunity to add new foods and dishes and edit existing ones);
* One-rep max (calculation of maximum weight for one repetition of exercise);
* Body fat calculator;
* Notes and info features for user;
Fitness Calculator provides tips and forecasts about your weight to help you achieve a perfect healthy body.
*** MASSIVE FEATURES UPDATE**
1) HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT WORKOUT OPTIONS
2) FAVORITE SECTION
3) DAILY DIARY FEATURE
4) WORLD's DIFFERENT CUISINES' DISHES PER SERVING CALORIES - You can add/delete/update your own dishes
5) FRUIT AND VEGETABLES' CALORIES - You can add/delete your own fruits and vegetables
*** VERY ACCURATE**
*** Both Metric and Imperial systems' units**
Also try our Calories Burned Pro version free currently. Find it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calories.burned.pro
Don't forget to check my my blog here www.bigideabits.com
Please give your valuable comments and ratings, so I continue to update accordingly.
Tags: Calories Burned, Calories, Health, Activity, Excercise, Energy, Burned, Health Calculator, Calories, calory
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, calorie counter, calorie count, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
Then the Calory Calculator is perfect for you!
With the Calory Calculator you can easily find out how many calories actually are in the different foods you are ingesting daily.
From fast food to roasted beef up to your favourite chocolate bar. With over 1900 listed foods you can speedily find what you are looking for thanks to various categories.
Instantly the calories will be displayed.
For example, did you know just 1 cup of roasted peanuts have 755 kcal...twice as much as a Cheeseburger.
Additionally the calories counter can calculate immediately how many calories are in a 12 oz beer, in a 3 oz frozen pizza or 18 oz of rice.
But there is more: Another capacity of the Calory Calculator is that it displays to you how many calories are burnt up by various activities.
At a glance you can look up and compare the caloric loss through 77 different sports (e.g. ice hockey, handball or even bowling) or every day activities (e.g. driving, ironing, shoveling snow).
To get rid of the ads, please use the Remove Ads feature in the standard version of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.M.alcodroid ). This has the same effect, costs less and is more convenient.
This ad-free version is maintained just to deliver updates to the existing users.
If you, for any reason, decide to install this app, please do the following steps to transfer your data from the ad-supported version, BEFORE OPENING the ad-free version:
- Open ad-supported version
- Open Menu, Other Settings, Backup now
- Close ad-supported version
- Open ad-free version
- The data should be imported automatically
- Add a drink to see if everything works
- You can uninstall the ad-supported version
The app was features in the Top 10 Hottest Apps list by AppBrain.com.
"SoberApp is an easy way to monitor the number of drinks you’ve had and estimate your BAC, all to increase safety and awareness when you’re out for a good time." By bestandroidappsreview.com.
Simply enter some basic information(weight, gender), what you've been drinking and when, and the app will tell you if you can drive now and how long will it be until you could, in case you crossed the BAC limit in your country.
* Browse over 3100 drinks – SoberApp is the only app that contains a large database of drinks and brands(over 3100!) with high-quality photos instead of general picks, so you could pick exactly what you've been drinking.
* New feature! Introducing the Reaction Test! Compare between your reaction time when sober to your reaction time after drinking using a simple reaction game.
* The app can recognize your general location and adjust itself to the local law in your country for more accurate calculations.
* Find a taxi - We can help you find a nearby taxi to take you back home(or to the next pub) so you'll never get left behind.
* Scan drinks & voice recognition - Experience new ways to search your drinks. Scan their barcodes or use voice recognition to find your drinks easily and efficiently.
* Share drinks - Share what you've been drinking and ask for a ride. How else would the world be familiar with your drinking habits?
* Find nearby pubs – Find nearby bars around you so you could keep on drinking(without driving of course).
* Found a drink we don't have? Made a cool cocktail? Just add it to the program! You may take pictures of your drinks, and the app can calculate your cocktail's ABV.
* The app supports both US and Metric units, and allows tons of customization.
* Statistics - the app offers a statistics pages with many fun facts.
We bring you SoberApp free of charge and without any ads!
We strongly encourage you send us emails with new drinks, so we could create an even larger database of drinks.
Our email is-
You can visit our website at –
Or follow us on Facebook -
Or follow us on Twitter -
Permissions explained -
Internet - For Facebook integration and for finding nearby taxis and bars.
Camera - To take pictures of your custom drinks and to allow barcode scans.
Access Coarse(Network-Based) Location – For finding nearby taxis and bars.
Enjoy - and remember, don't drink and drive!
Keywords - BAC, alcohol, drinks, beverages, driving, meter, drunk, calculator, blood alcohol content, level, cocktails, bar, bartender,beer, vodka ,whiskey, pub,taxi,scan,barcode
Easy & Accurate tool to calculate your age and remaining days for your next birthday.
You can donate us by downloading Age Calculator Pro which motivate us to make new more & more innovative apps.
- Calculate your perfect age in years, months and days.
- Find out how many Month and days to go for your next birthday.
- calculate total days between any two dates.
- You can also check how many days left for your next birthday and on which week day its come.
- Share your accurate age with your buddies.
Any problem about Age Calculator, it's better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!We'll reply ASAP!
date calculate,calc,age calc, age, agecalculator, calculator,next birthday calc,age, day, date, time, share, date manager, shedual
More from developer
- Increment by Percentage
- Value as Percent of
- Value Before Discount
- Value Before Increment
- calculate buttons for each input box
- fullscreen option
- rounding option up to specified precision
- 5 rounding types
- sharing of values
Enter any of two values and third one can be computed by pressing refresh button next to the input box or compute button.
If you put device in your pocket the app can play sound when you sit, lift your leg, walk, etc. (enable "sitting"). If you choose "motion" then any motion will trigger playing the sound.
- 23 sounds
- play sound in one of 4 modes:
* sitting detection mode - when orientation changes from vertical to horizontal (e.g. in your pocket when sitting) the sound will be played
* motion detection mode - detects any motion
- playing random sound
- volume buttons change sound volume
Please email me any bug reports, feature requests or comments. Let me know if you would like to translate the app (한국어 anyone?).