I think readings are off. I loved this app at first, but after last update, the readings may be off. It recently told me I had a .08 after one drink (one minute after I started drinking it. The values were to rise within a half hour.) The option to put in the time of drink, I assume, would be when you started consuming it, and the length of time drinking it from that time. These values seem to have been off the last three or four times I've used this app.
Warning!!!! This app gives the wrong New Zealand BAC limit. It is now 0.05%
don't loose time very limited
This is awesome! it would work really well with another great app i use called Boozedroid.
- added Finnish (suomi) translation
- fixes for lollipop
- other enhancements
- added Spanish translation (thanks Miguel)
- added Russian translation (thanks SIvig)
- added French translation (thanks Stéphane)
- added Portuguese (Brazil)
- added Korean translation (thanks 김인수)
Document your alcohol consumption and find out if he's okay!